Drug interactions between Ibuprofen PMR and omeprazole
|Ibuprofen PMR (ibuprofen)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 442 drugs (1683 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ibuprofen PMR.
- Ibuprofen PMR is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen PMR is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Omeprazole is a member of the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.