Drug Interactions between Ibuprofen PMR and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Ibuprofen PMR (ibuprofen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Ibuprofen PMR and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 341 drugs are known to interact with Ibuprofen PMR.
- Ibuprofen pmr is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen pmr is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|