Drug interactions between eszopiclone and ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
- Eszopiclone is in the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Eszopiclone is used to treat Insomnia.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: eszopiclone
Taking eszopiclone with a high-fat or heavy meal may delay the onset of sleep. For faster sleep onset, eszopiclone should not be administered with or immediately after a high-fat or heavy meal. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. You should avoid the use of alcohol while being treated with eszopiclone. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of eszopiclone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.