Drug Interactions between Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief and ibuprofen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief and ibuprofen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief
A total of 270 drugs are known to interact with Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief.
- Delsym 12 hour cough relief is in the drug class antitussives.
- Delsym 12 hour cough relief is used to treat Cough.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|