Drug interactions between chlorzoxazone and ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
- Chlorzoxazone is in the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants.
- Chlorzoxazone is used to treat Muscle Spasm.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: chlorzoxazone
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorzoxazone. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorzoxazone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.