Drug interactions between amitriptyline and Cambia
Interactions between your drugs
- Amitriptyline is in the drug class tricyclic antidepressants.
- Amitriptyline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Neurotic Depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cambia is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Cambia is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.