Medications for Depressive Psychosis
Other names: Depression, Psychotic; Psychotic Depression
What is Depressive Psychosis: A major disorder of mood in which biologic factors are believed to play a prominent role.
There are currently no drugs listed for "Depressive Psychosis"
Learn more about Depressive Psychosis
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Alzheimer Disease
- Alzheimer Disease, Ambulatory Care
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dementia, Ambulatory Care
- Depression In Children
- Depression In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Depression, Ambulatory Care
- Nonpsychiatric Hallucinations
- Seasonal Affective Disorder