Drug interactions between Aleve and Keppra
Interactions between your drugs
- Aleve is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Keppra is a member of the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants.
- Keppra is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Keppra (levetiracetam)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of levETIRAcetam such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with levETIRAcetam. Do not use more than the recommended dose of levETIRAcetam, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.