Aspirin Regimen Bayer Children's Chewable Tablets (orange Or Cherry Flavored)
BAYER Children's Chewable Tablets (Bayer Healthcare)
Genuine Aspirin Cherry & Orange Flavored
(in each tablet) Purposes:
Aspirin 81 mg ............ Pain reliever/fever reducer
Uses: For the temporary relief of:
- minor aches, pains, and headaches
- to reduce fever associated with colds, sore throats, and teething
Warnings: Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that continue or come back
- bleeding problems
- a child experiencing arthritis pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation (blood thinning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- to be administered only under adult supervision
- if possible use weight to dose. Otherwise use age.
- save carton for full directions and warnings.
- store at room temperature.
BAYER Children's Chewable: Cherry Flavored: D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, Dextrose, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Sodium, Saccharin, Starch
BAYER Children's Chewable: Orange Flavored: Dextrose, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, starch
Bottle of 36 chewable tablets.
USE ONLY IF SEAL UNDER BOTTLE CAP WITH WHITE "Bayer Corporation" PRINT IS INTACT.
Questions or comments?
PO Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07962-1910 USA
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.