Melisa Puckey, BPharm
Senior Editorial PharmacistLinkedIn
Melisa is a medical writer and a practicing pharmacist. She is passionate about patient education and the provision of accurate and up-to-date drug information. Her special interest areas are COVID-19, dermatology, oncology and reproductive medicine.
When not working as a writer for drugs.com, Melisa works as a pharmacist in a fast-paced community setting.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Pharmacy Intermediate, Pre-Pharmacy Studies - University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
- Registered Pharmacist #12BGJZ - Pharmacy Council of New Zealand
- Pharmacist vaccinator - IMAC
- Accreditation in the Pharmacist Prescription supply of Emergency Contraceptives, Sildenafil, Trimethoprim, Chloramphenicol and authorized pharmacist supplier of Clozapine - Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand
Last updated on Sep 11, 2022
The Drugs.com editorial team is responsible for creating in-depth articles and to regularly review clinical information provided by various trusted medical publishing partners.
See our professional editorial team.