Tovet Foam Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 7, 2022.
- Apply a thin layer of Tovet Foam to the affected area(s) twice daily, morning and evening, for up to 2 consecutive weeks; therapy should be discontinued when control has been achieved.
- The maximum weekly dose should not exceed 50 g or an amount greater than 21 capfuls per week.
- For proper dispensing of foam, shake the can, hold it upside down, and depress the actuator.
- Dispense a small amount of foam (about a capful) and gently massage the medication into the affected areas (excluding the face, groin, and axillae) until the foam is absorbed.
- Tovet Foam is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid use on face, axillae, and groin, or if skin atrophy is present at the treatment site.
- Wash hands after each application.
Frequently asked questions
- Does clobetasol cause hair loss or growth?
- How effective is it for hair growth?
- How long does it take to work?
- Clobetasol vs. triamcinolone - how do they compare?
- Halobetasol vs. clobetasol - how do they compare?
- Can clobetasol be used for toenail fungus?
- Can clobetasol propionate be used for poison ivy?
- How long does clobetasol stay in your system?
- How do you use Impoyz cream?
More about Tovet (clobetasol topical)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Latest FDA alerts (1)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical steroids
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.