Generic name: Aspirin 162.5mg
Dosage form: capsule, extended release
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 15, 2020.
The recommended dose of DURLAZA is one capsule (162.5 mg) once daily. Take the capsules with a full glass of water at the same time each day.
Swallow DURLAZA capsules whole. Do not cut, crush or chew capsules.
Do not take DURLAZA 2 hours before or 1 hour after consuming alcohol [see Warnings and Precautions (5)].
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Can I drink alcohol while I am taking Durlaza?
- Does aspirin help for menstral cramps?
More about Durlaza (aspirin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (3)
- FDA Approval History