Bactroban Ointment Dosage
Generic name: MUPIROCIN 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: ointment
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- For Topical Use Only.
- Apply a small amount of BACTROBAN ointment, with a cotton swab or gauze pad, to the affected area 3 times daily for up to 10 days.
- Cover the treated area with gauze dressing if desired.
- Re-evaluate patients not showing a clinical response within 3 to 5 days.
- BACTROBAN ointment is not for intranasal, ophthalmic, or other mucosal use [see Warnings and Precautions (5.2, 5.6)].
- Do not apply BACTROBAN ointment concurrently with any other lotions, creams or ointments [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
More about Bactroban (mupirocin topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Bactroban cream
- Bactroban ointment
- Bactroban Nasal (Advanced Reading)
- Bactroban Topical (Advanced Reading)