Can mupirocin cream be used for bed sores?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 6, 2022.
If a bed sore is infected, topical mupirocin or other oral antibiotics may be prescribed.
A bed sore / pressure sore requires specialist medical attention. Self diagnosis and or treatment is not recommended.
Related Medical Questions
- Can I use mupirocin ointment for diaper rash?
- Can mupirocin heal or help with eczema?
- Can mupirocin be used for athletes foot?
- How long does Cipro take to work?
- Mupirocin Information for Consumers
- Mupirocin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mupirocin (detailed)