All Day Relief Dosage
Generic name: NAPROXEN SODIUM 220mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on May 26, 2017.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
12 yearsand older
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about All Day Relief (naproxen)
- All Day Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs