All Day Relief Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 17, 2021.
Generic name: NAPROXEN SODIUM 220mg
Dosage form: tablet
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
12 yearsand older
Frequently asked questions
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- How long does naproxen stay in your system?
- What is Apronax called in the USA?
More about All Day Relief (naproxen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.