All Day Pain Relief Dosage
Generic name: NAPROXEN SODIUM 220mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 18, 2020.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
12 yearsand older
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- How long does naproxen stay in your system?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
More about All Day Pain Relief (naproxen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (7)