User Reviews for Aspercreme

Learn more about Aspercreme.

Pain 2 reviews 1094 medications

9.5
Back Pain 3 reviews 178 medications

8.7
Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 341 medications

Summary of Aspercreme reviews 6 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Aspercreme

For Back Pain "this works for me ,it alleviates my lower back pain and any joint pain. i have been using aspercreme for 5 years.i do not leave home without it. it has saved me from getting my lower back fused. thank you for helping me feel better for sure!"

koyona July 9, 2016

For Back Pain "Use on lower back and neck vertebrae 4 times a day. This works well for me and relieves pain quickly."

P930 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 14, 2016

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Bought the latest aspercreme w/lidocaine & it did not do anything more to relieve knee pain that the aspercreme without lidocaine. The Australian Cream works better than any thing I have bought The salonpas patches are pretty good too. I would have called, but there is no phone number to call about the product which I found frustrating. Can you suggest a way to contact the company?"

charlee19103 October 20, 2015

For Pain "I love Aspercreme. It's easy to apply and odourless. My only wish is that it came in a roll on. Sometimes I don't have the strength to rub it in."

mighty mo (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 21, 2014

For Back Pain "Severe neck and spinal pain (stenosis). My partner massages this into my neck and spine using pressure. This is very comforting. It does not replace pain medication but does help. He has large hands and rubs it in completely; I recommend giving this a try."

francoise1949 April 12, 2013

For Pain "I worked at Target for a few years. On my feet all the time, and they ached at the end of the day. To get to sleep, I would use a face scrub like Apricot scrub on my feet, then rinse, towel dry, and apply aspercreme. It worked like a charm. I highly recommend this product for the relief of foot pain at the end of a long day's work."

Anonymous June 22, 2008

More about Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate topical)