User Reviews for Aspercreme to treat Pain

Aspercreme has an average rating of 5.5 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 54% of those users who reviewed Aspercreme reported a positive effect, while 46% reported a negative effect.

Aspercreme Rating Summary

5.5/10 average rating

Compare all 1431 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Aspercreme

Cas · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2021

“Using for long term knee and hip pain. Damaged meniscus with arthritis and swelling at knee, and hip tendonitis. Could barely walk sometimes. Aspercreme helped a lot with both and it seems swelling is less, I can stand up faster, start walking sooner. Pain is greatly decreased, though not gone, and I've got more mobility again, as every step isn't agony. I'd say pain decreased from a 7 and 8, down to 3. Especially helped with easing pain from movement during sleep that would wake me. Been using it less than a week, really surprised, hope it keeps working, because can't get pain meds, and longterm oral NSAIDS were causing gastro problems.”

Crackerjack · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 6, 2021

“Aspercream with lidocaine is the best creme I’ve found to help pain. I have ruptured disc and it helps better than pain meds. I rub it on my face and head when having migraines and severe headaches and it works. I wish they had an aspercream bath oil to help generalize arthritis pain throughout the body. I would certainly buy that. I recommend this to people all the time and today I recommended it to a stranger in Walmart trying to find the best pain creme. I’m sure it worked good for her just like it does for me. It’s wonderful.”

Woo May 16, 2020

“Useless. The only claim that actually is true is that it is "Non irritating". I have level 10 myopathy, with intense cramping, burning, pinging and a paper-cut-like sensation that is only out challenged by a hit-your-shin-against-the-bedpost pain that never goes away.”

cinnamon · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2019

“I have to stand where I work for the entire shift ( 8 to 10 ) hours except for a couple breaks, and my feet burned 24/7. I tried aspercreme foot pain creme and it was a great. All of the burning went away. I can walk and sleep again with no pain. Thank you very much for making this product!”

Anonymous June 22, 2008

“I worked at Target for a few years. On my feet all the time, and they ached at the end of the day. To get to sleep, I would use a face scrub like Apricot scrub on my feet, then rinse, towel dry, and apply aspercreme. It worked like a charm. I highly recommend this product for the relief of foot pain at the end of a long day's work.”

CD September 29, 2018

“I rubbed it on my neck an in about 30 minutes I started getting very warm. Went to sleep for about 3 hours and woke up itching, heart started racing. Heart still beating fast 2 hours later. It freaked me out.”

Reefer April 7, 2017

“I have a bad neck. I broke it some 20 years ago. However when the weather changes it hurts badly. So I asked the pharmacist what would be the best topical pain reliever and they told me Aspercream. So I put some on my neck last night, before going to bed. I woke up with a rash and burning on my neck. It's like one of the worst sunburns I've ever had. It worked on my neck pain, but I don't think I can use it anymore,due to the burn I got from it.”

CVS customer · Taken for less than 1 month February 26, 2019

“The $16.57 4oz bottle of Aspercreme was a complete waste of money. The product turned out to be a useless lotion that provided absolutely no pain relief whatsoever. Do not believe the marketing hype; it did not work at all. False advertising of this kind warrants a class action lawsuit.”

Tova115577 March 22, 2017

“I applied a small amount on my knees. Within 20 minutes, a rash broke out on both legs with severe itching and burning. I had to go to urgent care where they gave me a steroid injection and script for Prednisone. I'm on day 5 of the script and the rash is finally clearing. Script and Urgent care cost me $90, in addition to the money wasted on Aspercreme!”

Ragu · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 23, 2019

“I’ve used Aspercreme for 2 years on my feet and knees and it WORKS.”

mighty mo · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 21, 2014

“I love Aspercreme. It's easy to apply and odourless. My only wish is that it came in a roll on. Sometimes I don't have the strength to rub it in.”

nick · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 9, 2019

“I put Aspercreme on my sore neck and it was no help at all.”

Roman · Taken for less than 1 month September 22, 2019

“Waste of money. I have sore feet from working and this foot cream didn’t work at all.”