User Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

Vaginal Yeast Infection
5.2

Summary of Tioconazole 1 Day reviews 5.4 27 reviews

Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy Moly!!!! I am unfortunately very aware I have a vagina; and she is mad. The constant waves of this prickling pain sensation that fluctuates is horrible. I'm trying so hard to tough it out so the last hour of agony won't be in vain and the $23 I spent won't go to waste. But good Gawd... And now I have a smell. There wasn't one before but not I have an odor fog around me. MAKE IT END!!!! Applying an Ice pack helps. Good luck ladies."

Midknight87 (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I developed a yeast infection after being on antibiotics for a week because of strep throat. I used the Walgreens generic. I did not experience the unbearable burning/itching like some people mention. There was a slight increase in itch at first, but it wasn’t anything crazy. I will admit that I didn’t sleep very well because it was a little uncomfortable and I felt like the medication would leak out if I moved. I didn’t feel better immediately when I woke up (8 hours after insertion), but I noticed that I felt a lot better about 12 hours after insertion. Overall this product worked at clearing my yeast infection, and had very minimal side effects/discomfort. It probably does make things slightly worse because the medication is so strong, but I felt a lot better after 12 hours. My yeast infection was also fairly mild, so maybe the burning sensation occurs when the medication is applied to a severe case with more irritation or lacerations."

PharmacyStudent2021 (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was scared to use this product because of all the bad reviews. However, I showered and then inserted the medicine. I did seem to experience itching that was a tad bit worse than before but it quickly went away. I had minimal burning, it actually just felt like it was getting warm. I felt relief within hours from the itching. It did remain a little sore for a day or too but nothing I couldn’t handle."

Cee October 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started to treat with natural methods (inserting garlic and then tried apple cider vinegar drops) and they alleviated the symptoms, but the yeast infection wasn’t going away. I picked up the generic version of montistat one day at target. It was like $11. I was really freaked out by the reviews on but I decided to use it anyway. Great results. No burning or excessive itching like other people reported. The skin on the opening of my vagina was very raw so I was really concerned about the burning but I didn’t get any of that at all. I woke up the next morning and externally I was still itchy so I rubbed the excess gel/cream on it and after a few hours ALL SYMPTOMS WERE ALLEVIATED. I think the trick to avoiding burning is putting the cream in as deep as you can like the instructions say. It’s gonna melt and trickle down anyway. Anyways, I definitely recommended it. I tried it on Wednesday and I am all cleared up."

L September 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please save yourselves!!!! That’s honestly all I can say...... DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!"

Kaykays98 September 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I recently just got rid of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) and the antibiotics made me get a yeast infection. Constant itch and burning. My discharge was like a cottage cheese. After purchasing the $20 1 Day treatment I feel instant relief. If you do not insert the ovule far enough it won’t work as well and you will feel a burning sensation. OR you might be dealing with BV or STD."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had several YI’s before, have used the 7 and 3 day kits (active ingredient Miconazole) and have taken the Diflocan prescribed by a doctor. All 4 treatments gave some discomfort and itching. The 7 and 3 day kits and prescription took too long and I would itch myself and cause even more discomfort and swelling to myself. I picked up the one day Tioconazole (6.5%) for my most recent YI. The first few hours of application the itching did worsen, However I did not experience any burning. I found reading a book and doing sudoku kept my mind off the itching. Currently on the 2nd day and I only have a slight itch, 75% better than before I took the treatment and barely noticeable compared to the first few hours of treatment. The product does work and while there is some discomfort it beats waiting 3-7 days for relief."

Mimilovestoeat (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was placed on doxycycline for an ingrown hair under my arm that became infected while working out. This caused a small hell fire between my legs. Because I was already on a few oral medications, I opted out of getting diflcan called in to the pharmacy. I now feel like the ultimate failure. I feel like I just squatted over a fire ant hill, and took a seat! I swear I'm giving birth to GhostPepper and lava!!! I can barely sit down at this point. SAVE YOURSELVES!!!"

OverThiz (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted this last night and I woke up with a warm fuzzy feeling and a little bit of an itch. I wanted to read reviews to see if it was effective and I didn't experience the burning sensation. Although the itching is still mildly present. I had originally noticed symptoms about 3 days ago and only inserted it last night. I used the off brand CVS version "Tioconazole Ointment 6.5%" 1 dose"

Decent April 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on day 5 of the itching and although I was feeling a little better I decided to use this to just knock it out and WOW did I make a HUGE MISTAKE. I woke up in the middle of the night burning and itching sooooo badly I was considering going to the ER! I was in tears, it was so bad! The YI ended up lasting 4 more days and I now know to never ever buy OTC medication for this particular problem ever again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don't ever use this product I only had for 10 mins inside me the cream make me burn as if I was on fire then itch so much it make me cry. I was in so much pain I couldn't stop moving off the bed with pain I had. I went to the bath to wash it out. I will never, ever use it this again - it burnt me so much I still have some pain and I am using an ice resting there to make it numb. This is not good product. It just makes it worse off. What is it? I still can't believe how bad the pain is. So plz don't buy"

Cindy March 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Should of read the comments first. They had it at the local grocery store. Should of went out of my way and gone to the pharmacy. So much itching after I put the stuff in. Then when I woke up the outside of my vagina was swollen and very tender. Don't buy this. Monistat works way better."

Rockjade3 December 5, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So, I thought my infection got worse. But now that I am reading the reviews it is likely the medication. This is the worst yeast infection I have ever had , pain burning pain burning more pain"

Hellno1234567 December 1, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hey, yeah so....I put this in about 9pm last night before I read all y'all reviews so, kinda got spooked but, I didn't experience any burning, itching , or discomfort. The Gel did melt everywhere outside my vagina which took away any itchiness from my vulva. I recommend sleeping with no panties so you can really air out, just be cautious not to stain anything. It's about 11am & I can tell my YI is completely gone. I am gone to shower & wipe all the melted gel off my outsides & let the rest of medicine still inside me marinate throughout the day."

MiaMia2k17 September 3, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "NIGHTMARE. The burning and itching were so bad I had to take a bath at midnight and flush my vagina out. Did fix the issue though, in case that's helpful to anyone else. Having a yeast infection is way better than putting this toxic waste into your vag."

Anonymous August 18, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Before I went to the hospital I had noticed that I had this yellow discharge right along with the burning itch. They tested my urine & told me that I had a YEAST INFECTION : (. I knew immediately that I had to find something that'll work FAST because I could no longer deal with it. I purchased the tioconazole 1 day for $10 then looked it up on google & BOOM ! bad reviews on it saying that it burns really bad or don't purchase this product. It kind of had me worried but everyones body is different. So later on that day I took a shower & after that I laid back on my bed hesitantly inserting the cream. I noticed a tingling itch but no burning. The NEXT DAY everything was back to normal GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GodsGift1 (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "AWFUL! I had a terrible reaction to this treatment and half of my vulva swelled up. Wash it out immediately!!"

Lyly4738382 April 3, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Did experience slight burning for about an hour but after that I was able to get a good night's rest, this is the day after I've taken it and other than the discharge everything is fine. Make sure to wear a pad or panty liner. Very happy with this product, I bought the CVS brand for 1 day."

Happywoman000 December 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina is worse now than the night before!! I have used monistat plenty of times, I decided to use this and I wish I never did, I woke up at 6 am after putting in the cream the night before and it's so swollen, red, and itchy down there I can't even close my legs it hurts so bad!! Never again!"

Ald821 December 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started noticing/questioning symptoms on Sunday, bought medication on Tuesday. Applied before bed, after laying down, with no intention of getting back up. I did not experience any of the misery that the other are posting, but have experienced it with anti-fungal sprays on feet my feet. I can't help but wonder if there is correlation with progression of Infection, perhaps if there is any broken skin or not?? I would absolutely use this medication again without hesitation, even if it were to cause me some discomfort. It is worth it to get my lady bits back in check."

SuperHeroVag (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the cvs brand tioconazole ointment 6.5% for a mild yeast infection. After insertion I read all the horrible reviews and was scared to death at what I was about to go through. However, I experienced no itching and no burning. Of course I had some leakage the next day so I would suggest wearing a panty liner, but other than that this treatment worked great! Definitely will use again if needed."

Very Pleased November 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the generic Monistat 1 (tioconazole), and for the first few hours it was great- no burning and I fell asleep quickly. A few hours later I woke up absolutely dying. It burned so much, and my vulvar lips were so swollen (HUGE!), so red and visibly irritated. I had to use an ice pack to help decrease some of the pain. I left the ointment in because I figured i already suffered this much, I might as well let it do its job. By the time I woke up though, the swelling had gone down considerably, no more burning, and my yeast infection felt 90%better (I'm still using the topical miconazole from a previous package to help with the mild residual itch). So even though it's a few hours of literal torture and you will lose sleep, it did work well"

Anonymous June 28, 2016

Anonymous June 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've taken this before but some reason this time I'm in PAIN. Burning is unbearable, I showered incerted the oval woke up 3 hours later in so much discomfort .... I have never experienced this maybe a bad batch has gotten out but this pain is just toooooo much for me.... Never ever never again..... I'm not sexually active either so I know it's just a YI but I felt better before this way better"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the second time I've used this drug for a vaginal yeast infection. The first time I had intense burning and itching following insertion but it only lasted about 20 minutes. This time though... It's been an hour and a half... I'm writhing in pain. The burning and itching is unbearable. I typically handle pain well but this is just outrageous. Next yeast infection will be treated with the anti fungal pill."

Suzapalooza May 7, 2016

Page 1 2

More about Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole topical)

Other brands: Vagistat-1