User Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.6

Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

Ddavidson01042001 · Taken for less than 1 month May 15, 2021

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Used on day 2 of noticing symptoms. Minor ones at that. Only felt intensified burning and itching for maybe an hour after insertion but definitely tolerable. Had sweet sweet relief after that passed. Didn’t really feel like I was leaking that much either. Definitely recommend.”

Fee · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2021

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “So I had yeast infection and used this product - it is the best. I experienced no burning or itching at all. This product is amazing. I would recommend”

Justme April 28, 2021

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!!! Never use this!!!! I've only had 1 yeast infection in my life so this is my second, I'm in menopause now. This medicine is the worst kind of any kind of medicines in this world!!!! It honestly feels as if you have put acid in you! I thought I was going to have an heart attack, I was that scared thinking I was having an allergic reaction, because that's truly what it feels like. Ladies save yourself ALOT of discomfort and just call or go see your doctors...think about it, something that is so discomforting can't be good for our bodies!!!!”

joebiden · Taken for less than 1 month November 7, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This is my second time buying Tioconazole. The yeast infection only came back because I took a course of antibiotics, the first time it went away completely for a good while. Ticonazole burns and itches, trust me I know, but that just means that it’s working. The more severe your infection is the more it burns. It’s going to feel like you just inserted hot sauce into your kitty. Again, I feel the unbearable burning and itching but the long run results are worth it”

Emily · Taken for less than 1 month December 17, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Skip this product. I’ve had 2 vaginal yeast infections before from taking antibiotics and AZO yeast plus has always worked for me. Well my pharmacy was out and they didn’t have monistat so I grabbed Tioconazole 1 day. I did my nightly routine and right before bed I inserted the medication (around 10:30pm). Instantly I felt burning that wasn’t there before. I brushed it off and went to bed. I woke up at 3:03 am with the worst pain in and out of my vagina. It felt like a shard of glass was stuck in my vagina preventing me from sitting up correctly. I went to the bathroom after forcing myself up and I felt okay to lay back down. I woke up this morning at 7am and my vagina is literally swollen. This was my first time ever using this product but I will never buy it again.”

Sunflower March 28, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “DO NOT USE! Extreme burning. If you do, this is how I got rid of majority of my symptoms. Luckily I caught it early. First sit over the toilet and try to push as much of the Tioconazole out of your vagina as possible using your vaginal canal muscles. Also lightly wipe up as much of the serum you can with toilet paper, just dab it. Then run a warm bath. Sit in the water and try to flush a much of the ointment out as possible. After doing this several times rinse off and the symptoms, in my case were way way lower and eventually were not there after an hour. I hope this helps. They should take this item out of stores.”

M&M January 18, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Yes itching and burning after use but nothing I couldn't tolerate. Woke up in the middle of the night to pee and I'm good. No burning or itching I'm sure it is doing it's job. I'm thinking the ones who are experiencing those horrible symptoms had infections that were more advanced! I will definitely use this product again.”

Currentlyinhell December 19, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “DO NOT USE! Although if you are reading this, I suspect you already have and are now currently experiencing the raging fire from hell in your vagina accompanied by the painful swelling replicated only by pushing a tiny human out of your vagina. I bought the Monistat brand at full price, so I wasn’t going for the cheap stuff. I didn’t look up reviews first because who would think such a volatile product would exist? I inserted the medication at 11pm, within minutes I felt the burning, but I left it in and took some sleeping medication hoping to wake with a bit less discomfort that I’d had the last few days. I WAS SO WRONG! Seriously, I had a child WRECK my vagina during birth and this pain and swelling is comparable to that. All I can say is that the medication dang well better work because I’m currently sitting in a bath of baking soda and had to cancel all plans for today. RUN. If you were smart enough to look up reviews first.”

Noname · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Today I noticed some creamy discharge with white specs that appeared yeasty to me by the eye. So I bought this 1 day tioconazole. Shortly after, literally maybe 5-10 minutes after insertion, I felt some itching and a warmer feeling inside my vagina. THEN and only then did I read the reviews. Everyone is saying they have lots of burning, itching and swollen lady parts. I really hope that doesn’t happen to me seeing as though I wasn’t all the way sure of the symptom I noticed earlier in the day. Not sure if I should go push this medication out over the toilet like everyone says. But I am afraid I’ll wake up with a swollen vagina like the others. I’ll update soon...”

Gen · Taken for less than 1 month August 17, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I got a vaginal yeast infection and after literally scratching my skin raw, I decided to buy this. I kinda always go for the generic brands anyways. I was so scared after reading all the reviews, but I’m glad I tried it. Only thing I felt was very little itching for like an hour but nothing I couldn’t handle, then after like 3-4 hours I felt symptoms start to get better. I put it in last night around 7:30pm and now it’s 7am and I feel totally fine. I guess others had a little worse of an infection cause I feel good. I would definitely buy again.”

Raeroo · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 21, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Inserted this just before bed last night, and when I woke up, my vagina was swollen up to twice it’s normal size - it literally looked and felt similar to the way it did when I gave birth to my daughter! I could barely walk or stand, and I actually have little red raw spots that I am now convinced are little burns. I used hydrocortisone to combat the horrible symptoms Tioconazole gave me, but I am still feeling really awful. I will NEVER but this ever again”

Anonymous January 29, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “As a husband. I beg of you. Do not use this product....my wife is literally sitting in her bathtub hunched over in pain and a few tears.... you will absolutely regret using this product. This product burns itches and its all around unbearable to watch let alone endure...”

Dragon cat · Taken for less than 1 month August 3, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “If you’re like me and used this product BEFORE reading the reviews, just know, you may also like to ready an ice pack and an anti-inflammatory of some kind! I’m about 6 hours in and I’m pretty sure there is a tiny flame thrower inside the applicator. I read the instructions and it clearly states that remaining product can be applied to the outer parts, but unless you’re into pain, don’t do that. My lady bits started throbbing from the pain and now they have been renamed my NO NO place!! It’s swollen and itchy and 12x worse then when I began this horrid road to recovery. I have faith in my who-ha that she will bounce back but of all the beatings she’s taken over the years, this ones got to be the worst few hours in her history.”

Jay September 17, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “So I inserted the Tioconazole 1 Day around 12 it eased the itching and burning. I still can feel tingling! However now my lady parts are swollen . Trying to wait it out for so I won’t have to go to hospital!”

Julia · Taken for less than 1 month February 27, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I do NOT recommend. I wish I would have read reviews before hand. I’m highly upset I wasted time on this product. I didn’t experience any burning or extreme itching when I had put it in but I did wake up to a severely swollen vagina & now it hurts to do anything. I’m so uncomfortable & can hardly sit down. I regret trying this & not just sticking with the monistat 1.”

Pretty mama1205 August 7, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Sooooo, one day I had happen to get a yeast infection and decided to go to dollar general and try the brand “ Tioconazole” because that was the only brand they had and I usually get clotrimazole. Anyways on the box it says its best to insert it right before bed and that is what I did. I woke up around 2am to a Swollen, burning Sensation. I ran to the bathroom (Mind you I could barely walk it was so uncomfortable)only to find out my vagina was swollen shut! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!! its best to use clotrimazole! I regret not going to an actual pharmacy. NEVER AGAIN”

Ki · Taken for less than 1 month February 15, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Well as the others I tried the 1 dayTioconazole and my goodness!!!! Why did I do that!!!! My vagina is swollen, itchy and pain pain and more pain!!! I was not prepared for this. Right now I am currently laying in bed with my legs up in the air”

Anonymous July 21, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Used this product with no itching or burning on a Friday night woke up Saturday morning with all symptoms gone. No burning no itching, it was as if I had no yeast infection at all . The Tioconazole 1 day better than Monistat!”

Boo boo March 25, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Ok so just inserted tioconazole about 20 min ago. Then decided to read all these reviews. So should have looked at this first. SMH. I'm itching like crazy my lady parts are throbbing like crazy. Will never use this again. If you're smart and read reviews before you do this you will be better off. This is my 2nd YI in my 35 years - it wasn't even that bad this will make it feel 10x worse trust me. I can actually feel her growing bigger. I plan to try and push it all out NOW. If you're like me I would get it out now and hope for the best.”

Smile · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “From reading the comments and after using this tioconazole product myself. I think that maybe some yeast infections are worse that others because this working great for me and the first time I got a yeast infection I didn’t use anything and ended up in the ER because my symptoms sounded like a lot of symptoms here. I was swollen to where I couldn’t function properly and burning and itching. But this second time around I caught it within a few days and bought Tioconazole 1day and haven’t had problems yet.”

Kk · Taken for less than 1 month March 13, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Worst thing I ever used in my life. DO NOT USE. I’ve always done the 3 day. Never this. Didn’t read reviews and SO wish I did. I had some white clumpy discharge and very mild itching. So wanted to just knock it out and got this. Worst mistake of my life. I had some burning nothing to crazy, then some itching really irritating more then even before. Then I woke up and my vagina is swollen and just blah. So horrible. And it had to be Bc of this. Bc it was not swollen itching or burning prior. I’m so mad I did this. Save yourself ladies. Please don’t use.”

Gia · Taken for less than 1 month June 17, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Used Tuesday night thinking everything would be ok, and by Wednesday morning my vagina had blew up like a hot air balloon. I had a CRAZY reaction to this cream. I can’t even walk correctly due to my vagina being SO very swollen. Please ask your doctor before using this or just don’t use it at all. I bought the Dollar General 1-day treatment and I regret it so much. This was a horrible and uncomfortable experience for me. I ended up going to urgent care and the doctor cleaned as much of the cream out as she could. PLEASE guys don’t use this. Don’t use any off brand yeast infection medicine.”

Sad · Taken for less than 1 month August 2, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I applied it around 1am and although I hadn’t experienced any burning before, I immediately felt sharp and severe burning for around 15 minutes. I awoke at 5:30 to a toned down burning and ENORMOUS labia, painfully swollen, 4x their normal size. I’m going to wait it out and hopefully not go to the doctor/ER, but I may have to if the swelling doesn’t go down. I can’t even walk normally. This is an awful product and I would not take it again.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “NEVER. EVER. AGAIN. I inserted at about 6:45pm and went on about my nightly routine. Around 8:30 I had some leak out and noticed really bad itching burning stinging sensation immediately. Brought me to tears and thought about going to the ER... it's that bad. I took warm oatmeal bath which soothed it a little. I'm now lying in bed with ice pack on my lady parts still stings I'm 2 hours in this firey experience.”

Anonymous May 20, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I used this Tioconazole for the 1st time tonight after the 1st day of a yeast infection and I have no adverse reactions yet. A little warm but feeling a lot less itching and burning than before application. I would use again.”

Anonymous August 9, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I swear I’m not lying: never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use this product - else you will have a full night of extreme itching !!!!!!! If you’ve never listened to anything in your life PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND NEVER USE THIS CREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Nady · Taken for less than 1 month December 31, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “tioconazole worked the way it was supposed to. Experienced some itching before I went to sleep. I'm at work now and it feels completely different. Make sure you put a pad on because it will leak out. However I would try this medicine again”

Jen · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This has been one of the worse decision I’ve made. I had mild symptoms to start. I thought I’d try it to completely be clear of it since it’s only one day. I regret it so badly. I decided to look at reviews, yes after, because it’s so uncomfortable and itchy (but I don’t scratch which makes it harder) and thought this isn’t normal because I’ve used others and they have worked. This caught me by surprise. I applied it around 11pm last night and it’s 11:am right now and I still feel discomfort but thankfully it isn’t as bad, mostly it’s just throbbing. Don’t buy it ladies, it’s not worth it at all.”

More about Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole topical)

Other brands