User Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

Learn more about Tioconazole 1 Day.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 8 reviews 61 medications

5.7
Summary of Tioconazole 1 Day reviews 8 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Tioconazole 1 Day

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started noticing/questioning symptoms on Sunday, bought medication on Tuesday. Applied before bed, after laying down, with no intention of getting back up. I did not experience any of the misery that the other are posting, but have experienced it with anti-fungal sprays on feet my feet. I can't help but wonder if there is correlation with progression of Infection, perhaps if there is any broken skin or not?? I would absolutely use this medication again without hesitation, even if it were to cause me some discomfort. It is worth it to get my lady bits back in check."

SuperHeroVag (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the cvs brand tioconazole ointment 6.5% for a mild yeast infection. After insertion I read all the horrible reviews and was scared to death at what I was about to go through. However, I experienced no itching and no burning. Of course I had some leakage the next day so I would suggest wearing a panty liner, but other than that this treatment worked great! Definitely will use again if needed."

Very Pleased November 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the generic Monistat 1 (tioconazole), and for the first few hours it was great- no burning and I fell asleep quickly. A few hours later I woke up absolutely dying. It burned so much, and my vulvar lips were so swollen (HUGE!), so red and visibly irritated. I had to use an ice pack to help decrease some of the pain. I left the ointment in because I figured i already suffered this much, I might as well let it do its job. By the time I woke up though, the swelling had gone down considerably, no more burning, and my yeast infection felt 90%better (I'm still using the topical miconazole from a previous package to help with the mild residual itch). So even though it's a few hours of literal torture and you will lose sleep, it did work well"

Anonymous June 28, 2016

Anonymous June 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've taken this before but some reason this time I'm in PAIN. Burning is unbearable, I showered incerted the oval woke up 3 hours later in so much discomfort .... I have never experienced this maybe a bad batch has gotten out but this pain is just toooooo much for me.... Never ever never again..... I'm not sexually active either so I know it's just a YI but I felt better before this way better"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the second time I've used this drug for a vaginal yeast infection. The first time I had intense burning and itching following insertion but it only lasted about 20 minutes. This time though... It's been an hour and a half... I'm writhing in pain. The burning and itching is unbearable. I typically handle pain well but this is just outrageous. Next yeast infection will be treated with the anti fungal pill."

Suzapalooza May 7, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I picked this up after a few days of mild itching, no smelly discharge or anything to crazy. I inserted it and within 5 minutes it began to burn and itch. It is currently 4 am and I have been awake for the the last 3 hours tossing and turning. I went to the bathroom and looked at what was going on down there and my outer labia is puffy and red. I had to pee hoping it would make it better but no luck. The stuff came out along with some discharge. I do not recommend my symptoms are worse than before!!"

inpain16 (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Anytime I have to take strong antibiotics I generally get a YI. I usually just do the 3 day treatment and opted to try 1 day just to see. *Sigh* Shortly after insertion, there was intense itching as I tried to go to sleep. The next day I pushed out the remainder of the application, or so I thought. I spent the next day wiping and burning. No bueno. I'll just stick to 3 days."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

"I just got the generic brand of the monistat 1 it was like $20. This is a very strong medication although it said one day, the instruction pamphlet said that complete relief will come in 7 days for most women. I applied the topical cream 3x a day, the cream did burn a little after immediate application but settled down day 1 incredibly itchy, ice pack on lady bits, intense burn about 20 min after putting the oval capsule in, there was quite a bit of discharge from it. Day 2 a little bit better, not much. Day 3 itching is way less, small discharge, Day 4 & 5 not much change. Day 6 almost nothing, just super dry day 7 completely done, no itch no burn, still a little dry down there but overall a success. hang in there!"

ag53 (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2015