User Reviews for Accupril

5.3

1 review 120 medications
Summary of Accupril reviews 7.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Accupril

For High Blood Pressure "Have had no debilitating side effects from this medication at 10mg. I did notice on my last blood test my Potassium was up but not out of range. Was tired for first few weeks, get cold hands and feet if outside but it's manageable. The effects of this medicine seem to diminish after starting my bp is slowly rising I have gained some weight which might have caused the increase working on removing the excess now."

AdamRA (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 23, 2018

For High Blood Pressure "I had been taking this drug for some 3 plus years as a precaution (protection due to family history) as my only brother has had 4 strokes and my father died of a massive coronary failure."

CharlieR March 20, 2010

For Heart Failure "Works well if you can tolerate the annoying cough that is a common side effect of this medication!"

Anonymous September 9, 2009