User Reviews for Adipex-P

Adipex-P Rating Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 46 medications used in the treatment of Weight Loss.

Reviews for Adipex-P to treat Weight Loss

"I started Adipex-P 2 months ago it took a while to work for me. I am losing weight slowly. I have lost 10 IBS in 2 months, which is good for me. I lost 85 IBS about 4 years ago. I have gained 30 IBS back. It took me about 4 years to lose 80 IBS. To lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks is great for me."

Faith May 19, 2018

"I took this drug about 5 years and it did wonders for me but unfortunately a year after that I fell off the wagon, since that time I have gained almost 100lbs. I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 220lbs, so today, May 5, 2018, I start my journey again and I am super excited because I know it works! I will update on my progress!"

Storme80 (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2018

"I took adipex four years ago and it was amazing. I lost 50 pounds, And felt great! I started it back up this week because I got married and fell off the healthy food wagon. This time around I've had headaches and a racing heart. I think I'm going to try taking my pill every other day and see if the side effects lighten up any."

Brooke (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

"I'm happy to say I'm starting this weight loss help today... And I'm super excited "

Zing (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

"I started this in late October 2017. I think it was a few days before Halloween and I was begging my doctor for help. I'm 5'1 222lb and mom of 2. I'm very small boned so this was a dangerously high weight for me. It is now April 2018 and I'm 162lb. 60 pound lost. My doctor said I'm not in the clear. She wants me at 115. She will keep me on it till I'm at that weight or it stops working. This isn't a magic pill though. You still have to try to exercise but it just gives you a little help. I have my husband on it now. Let's see if it works for him."

Kb (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

"April 6, 2018 start weight 223 just got my prescription today. So today I start my journey. My goal weight is 185lb. Hope to have great results along with clean eating and exercise"

Dasha (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 6, 2018

"I have been yo-yo dieting on and off for many years. I have hovering around half way to my goal weight, So far I have lost 60 pounds and have not gained it back. I just couldn't lose the last 50 pounds. I finally asked my doctor for an appetite suppressant, which she claimed she didn't believe in. She wrote me a 30 day prescription as a trial. I began that day, March 20, 2018, weighing 209, Today, March 30, I weighed in at 200! That's 9 pounds in 10 days! This IS working! I'll definitely get a refill. Side effects are minimal, I have dry mouth and a slight headache when I first wake up, but it's worth it. I will give more updates."

Miss Red (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2018

"I just took my 1st pill today(Adipex 37.5). My dr is gonna let me try it out for 3 months. Drank 3 liters of water today.... Fem./46years/5'3" SW:235lb 1st 30 day goal: lose 10% of my starting weight. Does that seem doable? Any suggestions to achieve my 1st goal?"

Denise (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2018

"Starting Date- 3/8/2018 Starting weight- 182lb Present Date- 3/26/2018 Current weight- 173lb Helping curb my appetite enormously. Making losing weight easy! No exercise! Dry mouth- but ok to put up with! I’m age 46."

Jen (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2018

"I started taking the pill on Saturday my weigh in was 220lb one month from today I will share how much I have lost. So far dry mouth, not to bad and I have way more energy which helps me a lot because I work, go to school and have 8 month old and still cook in clean. In other words no life lol. My GW is 160lb hopefully before the weather starts to get nice I see results I will keep you guys updated on muni journey can’t wait !!!!"

Magz (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2018

"I started taking this three weeks ago. I started at 216 pounds and this morning I weighed 205lb. That's 11 pounds in just three weeks without exercising, just making sure I eat 1200 calories per day and cutting out nearly all sugar drinks. My appetite has decreased severely. The dry mouth is uncomfortable, but completely bearable."

Katie M (taken for less than 1 month) March 13, 2018

"I have just started the pill on the 3 of February. I weight 290lb my goal is 230lb before May 19, 2018 then want to lose the 30 off by August 14,2018 my Dr request me to take them with a water pill. To keep my high blood pressure down and my legs start to hit me a lot because to much weight on them. So I'm not weight my self until the 27 March so stay post for my results ..my goal to take this weight off and stay off my goal down to 180 the most 165..I'm 30 years old married so it's time for a change"

Mika (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2018

"Today Feb28, I have my Adipex RX today and I'm starting my journey on March 5, (I have aparty on the 1st) so my starting weight is 286lb and I'm only 5'6 so wish me luck."

Tee (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2018

"I started February 6th at 275lb and today Feb 18th I'm 255.6lb. I've started the south beach diet phase 1 as well to help. High protein, low carb has worked in my favor. I will say that I've experienced extreme dry mouth. I'm excited to see my results!"

Starr Mack February 18, 2018

"I am a mom to 4 kids and just turned 30. I am 5 feet and I was weighing 166 lbs. I had never ever gained weight. Even through my pregnancies it was a hard for me to gain weight and when I gave birth to all 4 kids each time I went back down to normal like if I never gave birth. I am not a person that eats my life away because I barely have time to eat, I am always busy and on the go. I have always worked out and tried to eat as clean as possible. Although I packed all the weight around my butt and boobs and looked very nice on my petite frame, I honestly hated it. On 1/24/18 I went to the dr and started this medication. I have not experienced any side effects besides maybe some dry mouth. I am also never hungry at all. It’s like I have to be forced to eat. I went back to the doctor on 2/8/18 and I weighed in at 152 lbs. Literally 14 pounds in just 3 weeks and I haven’t even had the time to work out at all like I did before."

Youngmom February 10, 2018

"I started my journey Oct 2017 @213lbs. Today, Feb 2018 I'm already down 22lbs!! Drink LOTS of water, no pop (soda), watch calorie & carb intake. My dr put me on a 1200cal diet. Log into Myfitnesspal.com to keep track. Walk as much as you can and hit the gym too if you are able too. Main thing is LOTS of water and control you food portions. Good luck! I'm on 2nd dose can't wait to see where I am in 2 months :)"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 8, 2018

"I just picked up my meds today, I’m so excited I start my journey tomorrow morning and will come back with results in approximately 2 weeks from today. Wish me luck "

I got a new attitude February 6, 2018

"Okay so I started this pill today 2/2/2018 my weight is 187lb. I want to jump start my weight loss. This has worked for some of my friends that took it the way it's suppose to be taken. I will check back in a month from now with my results. I'm excited for this journey."

Stormy1133 February 2, 2018

"11/23/13 I was told I wouldn't live to the age of 21. I was at 525lb at age 16. It's now 2017 and I now weigh 225lb and physically feel better about myself. No major affects when prescription ends either."

Brandon K (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 27, 2017

"I've been on Adipex for 12 days now and haven't lost any weight. The first week taking the medicine gave me so much energy and no bad side effects. I'm not really sure why I haven't dropped weight since this pill has stopped all my cravings and I've been eating so much less food. I've been making all my meals at home and only have eaten out maybe once or twice. I also maybe only have a glass of wine once a week. I'm 5'5 and weight 160 pounds. I would like to get back down to 140-145. I haven't been exercising...do you think that's the problem??"

weightloss roller coaster (taken for less than 1 month) November 20, 2017

"I started Adapex P for weight loss I'm 5"1 and 202 pound and I'm 44 years old. I have lost 46 pounds in my own this past summer and gained 15lb back so I started the Adapex today I'm really thirsty which is good because I have drank 4 bottles of water today! I'm NOT HUNGRY at all but I did eat some but couldn't finish a turkey sandwich lol. I had a lot of energy and felt happy I have had a really bad week so feeling this good was really good .I have taken this before maybe 10 years ago and did really well I wore a side 22 pants and in a year was down to a side 12. So I'm hoping I do as well this time .Good Luck Ya"ll !!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2017

"I have always been up and down with my weight, but never to the point where you look at yourself in the mirror and don't know who you are looking at any more. Well!!! I have reached that point where I said "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" I tried working out and eating well, a personal trainer, fasting, pills, diets and a lot more. You name it, I tried it! Well 6 weeks ago I decided to give Adipex-P along with B12 & Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections injections a try. Guess what? I have lost 26 pounds. I cant explain how amazing this feels... IT WORKS! The 1st week alone I lost 8 pounds and I didn't even work out. The only side effect I got is Dry mouth which is good b/c it keep you drinking water. Once you see it works you will keep going b/c you feel motivated. Good Luck :) & GBU"

Milly1984 November 6, 2017

"First day on adipex...I weigh in at 245 pound's, I'm 33 and 5'7. I tried adipex 2 yrs ago when I was at my heaviest which was 286. I lost a ton of weight, I went down to 215 and was super happy. I went through a lot in my life and became depressed and gained 1/2 of the weight back. I can tell you if you want to loose the weight you have to diet and exercise, I was going to the gym 3 to 5 times a week 2 yrs ago before the major stuff happened in my life. I am starting my new journey today and couldn't be happier about it. My doctor put me on adipex-p and topiramate to help with my weight loss program. I don't start the topiramate until next week so I'll let you guys know how both of them work."

Medgirljess November 4, 2017

"I started today at 189lb. I found it made me really hyper in the morning but after a long work out I calmed down and was able to get through the day. I am also really thirsty. Good so far"

SmileMaker30 (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

"I have lost 8 pounds in 1 week! I went from 212-204! I couldnt be happier!"

Aleey October 30, 2017