User Reviews for Protonix

Learn more about Protonix.

Reviews for Protonix to treat Erosive Esophagitis

"I just started Protonix 6 days ago. I feel beat up. Does the Propofol used to do the procedure hang on for this many days? If it doesn't , then the Protonix is causing several symptoms| Lethargy Dizziness Dry mouth And last and worst is constant ringing in my ears. It's getting very annoying Has anyone else experienced this crazy ear side effect?"

Eliza Doalot July 10, 2016

"The only thing to work for me so far."

bambam2494 April 7, 2013

"Started off with the "Purple Pill" effective but very expensive. Physician switched me to "Pantoprazole" (Protonix) - just as effective, a fraction of the price. My diet slipped back to pre-med carelessness (spicy food, garlic, onions, curries &c and STILL no problems. I did go back to sensible eating at the urging of my daughter!"

Releived March 31, 2008

108 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate