User Reviews for Pantoprazole to treat Laryngopharyngeal Reflux

Also known as: Protonix, Protonix IV

Reviews for Pantoprazole

Wilkosword · Taken for less than 1 month March 25, 2020

“Took one pantoprazole pill, within 20 minutes had severe pain in left armpit about 9.5 out of 10 on pain scale. Was out in the bush out of telephone range. Had to just lay and suffer, after about 2 hours pain began to subside. By morning it was just a dull ache. Never again will I take that medication”

Grammy July 20, 2019

“Was on pantoprazole 40mg for 6 months, as per my pulmonologist, for silent reflux. My esophagus was torched when I started taking it. Has helped wonders on healing that, but I get terrible weekly stomach pains that could last hours, or overnight even. Could never know when I would get the pain or what I ate that even caused it. Yesterday I did not take the pill. Could feel the acid in my chest slightly in the night. Feel like I can breathe better and have even been able to pass gas. That medicine is rubbish. Would bloat me so bad I even felt like my bladder was hanging late in the day. I did not know it was a short term drug. I will go back to Prilosec till I see my dr for the follow up appt.”