I 52 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed-release 40 mg)
This pill with imprint "I 52" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Pantoprazole sodium delayed-release 40 mg. It is manufactured by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; dumping syndrome; zollinger-ellison syndrome; gerd; erosive esophagitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about pantoprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 116 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Pantoprazole delayed-release tablets
- Pantoprazole suspension
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.