User Reviews for Pantoprazole to treat Helicobacter Pylori Infection

Also known as: Protonix, Protonix IV

Reviews for Pantoprazole

Fuzzypickles · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 19, 2019

“Been on pantoprazole for about 2 months now. Have an almost constant headache with varying degrees of pain plus lots of burping. Hate this drug. Will be so glad to get off of it. Also extremely fatigued with no energy.”

indigogirl · Taken for less than 1 month May 26, 2019

“I am taking this with amoxicillian and flagyl and pantaprazole for H Pylori infection. I don't find any bad symptoms. I am on my 3rd day of this regiment and find that there are really no side effects but a bit of a headache. I am just so thankful that there is a cure. Good Health to you.”

Plumber416 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 3, 2017

“predcribed panteprozole after 2 trips to the er. Checked for a heart attack and then Fr sent me to gastro Dr. The scope found heart burn scars. Prescribed and now feel like Dizzy and cramping in abdominal area and chest. Gonna stop taking it. Feel dizzy all the time and sense of confusion. Not sure what to do.”

Dee557 May 30, 2017

“I was prescribed Pantoprazole for H-pylori. I have experienced headaches, shortness of breath and awful metalic taste in my mouth. A recent visit to the Doctor, and I was found to have high blood pressure, so was put on Ramipril for that. The side effects were constant coughing to the point of vomiting. I looked up Ramipril only to find it was the source of the coughing, so called my M.D. to have it changed to a non ACE-inhibiter. Now I just did a search on the pantoprazole, -only to find that it can have a contraindication of high blood pressure! Bloody hell! Can't these M.D.'s do a simple research!? What a mess I'm in now. Would have been better off without either drug.”

qqii · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 3, 2016

“Haven't been effective at all. Gave me severe headache. I switched to esomeprazole instead which was very very effective.”

Learn more about Helicobacter Pylori Infection

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)