User Reviews for Vicks Sinex 12-Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray to treat Nasal Congestion

Vicks Sinex 12-Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Nasal Congestion. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 67% reported a negative experience.

Vicks Sinex 12-Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray rating summary

4.0/10 average rating

Compare all 170 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Anonymous · January 24, 2020

"If you have high blood pressure, DO NOT use this nasal spray! I've had the flu, and bought this thinking it would help me breathe. Started feeling really bad after using, checked bp - 150/93! I'm already on bp meds - I don't need help making it worse. This is going in the trash. AVOID!!!"

DHar · Taken for less than 1 month · June 16, 2019

"I used the 12 hour spray twice over the past 48 hours and now my nasal passages are completely closed. The pharmacist recommended I take the two decongestant pills; however, not change and I'm fearing this may require medical attention."

User72829291910 · Taken for less than 1 month · April 16, 2020

"Worsened nose congestion and made my heart rate go through the roof!!!!! Do not recommend"

rcarrillo46140 · January 10, 2013

"Excellent and fast working. It does what its suppose to do."

Ilovemywifey · Taken for less than 1 month · June 8, 2013

"I'm recommending this to all my family and friends I love this product."

Jamieleland · June 17, 2017

"Was okay product just need more of it if it was work some but nasal problem is really extreme bad."

MyMy · Taken for less than 1 month · January 5, 2022

"It did not work to help me breathe better. I Instantly loss smell and taste after using this product."

Learn more about Nasal Congestion