User Reviews for Trileptal to treat Epilepsy

Reviews for Trileptal

Epiwarrior · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 30, 2020

“I got diagnosed with Epilepsy on 7/3/15 after having 9 absence seizures in a 3 hour period. I was put on Keppra 250mg 2x/day and over the years it’s increased to 1000mg 2x/day. The seizures weren’t going away or becoming less frequent. In August 2019 I was put on Trileptal 300mg 2x/day after finding out I was also having complex partials and this pill was my miracle. I haven’t had a seizure since!”

Jav · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 1, 2020

“Taking trileptal for 5 months. Female. 450mg twice a day. No seizures but memory is now horrendous and I'm so dumb and numb. Also the 5-7% chance of having a deformed baby is not worth it but I'm stuck because all the seizures meds are horrid. Also now experiencing constipation.”

Cita · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 27, 2019

“My son had a head injury when he was very small and started to have seizures. Scared me so much at the time. Was told it was febrile seizures at the time. Over the past 3 years he started to have these 15 seconds tremors. We went to see a neurologist and she prescribed Trileptal for him after having a MRI and EEG which both came back normal. The medicine really does help with stopping the seizures. Because of the type of epilepsy he was diagnosed with, he will probably won't stay on the meds. But for now it's a big help. Seeing a child having seizures is so hard to watch.”

Learn more about Epilepsy

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)