Trileptal Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is a member of the dibenzazepine anticonvulsants drug class and is commonly used for Epilepsy and Seizures.
This Trileptal price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Trileptal oral suspension (300 mg/5 mL) is around $386 for a supply of 250 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Trileptal is available, see oxcarbazepine prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Trileptal Coupons and Rebates
Trileptal offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Trileptal
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the physician. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) Tablet
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
More about Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 66 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Trileptal (Oxcarbazepine Oral Suspension)
- Trileptal (Oxcarbazepine Tablets)
- Trileptal (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Oxtellar XR