User Reviews for Norlyda

Birth Control
Summary of Norlyda reviews 6.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Norlyda

For Birth Control "I've enjoyed the non estrogen birth control. I'm petite, active, healthy diet and the only thing I take is this pill and no other medications. I have had a small increase in acne outbreaks and weight gain, but I'm also in nursing school, working, and planning a wedding so I don't blame my birth control entirely on a little 3 lb weight gain or acne. I take a week off between each pack so my body can be natural and have a period, that is for my own health reasons. I overall am much happier with this bc than any other. I have tried and the risks are far less than the estrogen based options. Also it took time, as with all bc for my body to adjust to new hormones and monthly changes that are from my would be cycle. I recommend estrogen free bc to all females due to decreased risks."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 21, 2018

For Birth Control "I had issues on this medication the first few months like extremely bad headaches almost everyday, horrible acne, mood swings and irregular periods. My migraines have lessened now however it is horrible acne that bothers me the most. It took about 6 months for my period to start being regular after being on a Combo pill 9 years"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 10, 2017