User Reviews for Heather

9.8
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 169 medications

Summary of Heather reviews 5 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Heather

For Birth Control "I've had trouble finding a birth control that wouldn't make me gain weight, give me UTI's, or make me depressed. I have finally found the one!!! This birth control has given me no issues at all. At first my period was a little irregular when adjusting to this pill, but now it comes regularly and I have no negative side effects. You do have to be a little more exact with the time you take this BC, but I have my phone alarm set every day to the same time so it's usually not a problem. The only time it is, is when my schedule is a little out of whack. Other than that this is the best birth control I've taken and will continue to take."

tdemps April 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I at 53 I took Heather for birth control for the last 3 1/2 yrs. My doctor decided that I should not be on the pill anymore and I needed to stop taking them. During the time I was on the pill I never had a period. I loved it, no weight gain, no side effects. Since I have been off of them I still have no period. My doctor said I probably will have gone through menopause and never had the symptoms."

chrissypoo123 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 25, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I started taking Heather shortly after giving birth so that it wouldn't reduce my milk supply and I've been taking it for over a year now. I am still breast-feeding and have not had a period this entire time. I've also noticed that my moods are greatly restrained, meaning I almost never cry (even when I want to, like funerals), but I also don't get overly happy either. I've been losing weight this whole time (still overweight), which may be related to the breast-feeding or not."

SilverLo (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 23, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I've been on this Heather daily pill for one month and a half and I'm not really liking it. I've been getting my period EVERY week for 3 days. And it's even worse that it starts on Thursdays which means I'm on it over the weekend. I'm just going to finish the rest of this month's pills and if it doesn't get better I'm switching to something else."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "My doctor suggested I go on this so that I could help dissolve my ovarian cysts, help my excruciating periods and of course for pregnancy prevention. Other pills had horrible side effects with my mood, and made me feel worse than ever, but since I've been on Heather (about 6 weeks) I feel great.. no bad moods, my skin has always been bad, so no changes there, my breasts have grown for sure, I'm just starting to spot and cramp mildly, but if that's going to replace my normal excruciating period, than I'm perfectly fine with that. My job is very physically and mentally demanding, and it hasn't affected it, accept maybe my breast tenderness. But I would definitely suggest this."

hairbandgemini (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 4, 2013