User Reviews for Nabumetone

Also known as: Relafen

Nabumetone Rating Summary

5.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 344 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Nabumetone to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"This medicine was like a miracle pill for my knee and ankle pain from inflammatory arthritis. Both my legs were in agony from inflammation I could barely walk. I took one dose of this and the next day I could walk without pain! My pain level went down from an 8 down to a 2! It was such a relief to be able to function again."

Luna April 7, 2018

"Very bad knees. Only been taking it for 2 weeks. Not much help so far. I do have very bad headaches in morning. May be a side affect. But I will keep trying it for a while. I really want it to work for me also very expensive but it will be worth it if it works. I have had extensive back surgery. My back is not in pain just my knees. It may have helped my back a bit."

Jan (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2018

"Cause me to have severe joint pain."

Cake-lady April 27, 2017

"i took two last week and my stomach hurts now with a throbbing headache i don't like the side effects my whole body was in pain. i stopped taking it."

ljkuso (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

"I'm 66. Started Nabumetone about 4 years ago. Orginally prescribed a Cox-2 inhibitor, have high Blood pressure, the cox-2 experience was VERY BAD. Then tried Nabumetone 750mg, was prescribed 2 daily. Was acceptable to my Blood Pressure. After reviewing side effects decided to take 1 daily except when pain level is real bad, then take 2 for several days then go back to 1 daily. I'm pleased with Nabumetone and my self-medication technique. "

Rheumatoid Arthritis 62 March 17, 2013

Relafen (nabumetone): "Like Celebrex and Vioxx, this caused blood pressure spurts, along with dizziness, weakness, and other side effects. Too dangerous for me to take because of how high it would send my blood pressure within an hour or so of taking it."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 31, 2012

"It did help, but to many side effects. Worst one was leg cramps at night for me."

Anonymous November 9, 2011

"It doesn't touch the pain levels I experience."

Anonymous March 26, 2010

Relafen (nabumetone): "Relafen always gives me bloating and gas."

arthritis girl April 25, 2009

Relafen (nabumetone): "Best low dose nonsteriodal drug. Not better than Bextra but less dangerous to the stomach."

momaangel July 1, 2008