User Reviews for Lopressor

Learn more about Lopressor.

Reviews for Lopressor to treat Angina

"The best."

sumitahlawat January 31, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have Angina and over the past year began a regime of Bayer (or Bufferin) starting at 500mg every morning. Things got a little worse after six months and I upped my dosage to 1000mg per day. This was all self medication without medical consult (I knew what the problem was). Finally even the 1000mg a day wasn't working and I went to see the doctor. He put me on 50mg of Lopressor per day and things turned around within 2 days. The pain is gone and I can get a whole nights sleep without waking up in the middle of the morning (usually 3-4am, when the incidence of heart attack is the highest statistically) in major pain. So far so good. If you have Angina then DO see a doctor. Get the tests! After all, it's really your life your dealing with."

Anonymous September 30, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medication helps more than anything I have tried I have severe angina. I do recommend this as treatment."

bobbysox June 30, 2009