User Reviews for Solu-Medrol

Learn more about Solu-Medrol.

Reviews for Solu-Medrol to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"I have severe COPD that was exacerbated by broncholitis, which landed me in the hospital. It has really helped reduce the inflammation in my lungs, and I can finally breathe again. I am on a pretty high IV dose, but they are treating me well. It certainly has side effects. My gut is all pooched out, and I gained SEVEN pounds in a week. Major bloat going on. Heartburn, too. It makes me a little hyper, and my skin is sensitive. I have a back/shoulder ache, but that could be the hospital bed. I hope the side effects go away when I am off of it, but at least I can breathe again."

Mindypin (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have had to be on this medicine 2 to Three times a year for the last three years. I wish I was able to give it to myself instead of being admitted everytime. Not sure if insurance covers it but it would be worth looking into."

SuePado September 29, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I was diagnosed with acute laryngopharyngitis which inflamed my throat, tonsills, and mouth. My body didn't react to amoxicillin so I went a whole weekend in severe pain. Wentt to my docs office at 10am Monday, was hospitalized by 1pm, Solu Medrol by 2pm and pain free by 7pm. Over the course of three days I was very moody, stomach and chest pain, constipation, and never slept but once discharged after 3 days of treatment I was back to my old self within 48hours. The side effects are bad but the effects are heaven sent for pain and inflammation. I have heard the same about Multiple Sclerosis and gout sufferers. God bless you all!"

Solumedrol Fan (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2013