Solu-Medrol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone) is a member of the glucocorticoids drug class and is commonly used for Adrenogenital Syndrome, Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, and others.
This Solu-Medrol price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Solu-Medrol injectable powder for injection (1 g preservative-free) is around $69 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Solu-Medrol is available, see methylprednisolone prices.
Injectable Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Solu-Medrol Coupons and Rebates
Solu-Medrol offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
SOLU-MEDROL Samples: Healthcare providers may be able to order samples by logging on the Pfizer Pro website or calling 800-505-4426.
|Number of uses:||Unknown|
Patient Assistance Programs for Solu-Medrol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate) Injection; IV
More about Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: glucocorticoids
- FDA Alerts (12)