User Reviews for Medrol

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 342 medications

Inflammatory Conditions 1 reviews 114 medications

Summary of Medrol reviews 5 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Medrol

For Inflammatory Conditions "This medication is very very dangerous. I took it for only three days before I became depressed, raging and suicidal. It is two months later and I have been in the psych ER three times, and I am still struggling and now on mood stabilizers. Before I took this medication I was fine. Please Google "prednisone psychiatric side-effects" before you take this medication. This should have a black box warning on it, but for reasons I don't understand the FDA doesn't make them put one on there. It is known to cause extreme psych side-effects in up to 5% of the people who take it. Please avoid what happened to me and read before you start taking it. There are plenty of peer-reviewed clinical articles about it."

Mel1960 (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "Excellent"

yuio January 27, 2016

For Gout, Acute "Use it for knee pain with gout, arthritis,etc diagnosis with 6 to 12 months flair ups with excellent results"

Duquedalva May 10, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have rheumatoid arthritis already over 4 years from my 30 years. Medrol helps me everyday to get rid of pain, but on other side I was now diagnosed with Osteoporosis. For around 9 months I have been taking Medrol with methotrexate 15mg a week and Arava and I am able to go bicycling again. Before I couldn't."

Radek (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 25, 2012

For Asthma, acute "I appreciate this medication. It has been of great benefit to relieving my asthma distress relatively quickly. In my youth Epinephrine was the Only medication for my disease and I spent hundreds of days over the years waiting for my asthma attacks to subside. I am pleased that the extended suffering does not have to be endured now that this medication is affordable and available."

toneyjl February 21, 2011