User Reviews for Medrol

Reviews for Medrol to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"I’ve been on 4mg of medrol once a day for over ten years. Nothing else gives me the relief I need to get through the day...I’ve weaned off a few times only to go back. I’m aware of all side affects and interactions but nothing else works for me. The day my Dr says I need to get off is the day I look for a new Dr. I have hypothyroidism and have been infected with Epstein Barr in my teens, both of which cause me wide spread inflammation in my soft tissue and joints all over my bodily. This is my miracle medication."

Inflammatory girl (taken for 10 years or more) June 15, 2018

"This medication is very very dangerous. I took it for only three days before I became depressed, raging and suicidal. It is two months later and I have been in the psych ER three times, and I am still struggling and now on mood stabilizers. Before I took this medication I was fine. Please Google "prednisone psychiatric side-effects" before you take this medication. This should have a black box warning on it, but for reasons I don't understand the FDA doesn't make them put one on there. It is known to cause extreme psych side-effects in up to 5% of the people who take it. Please avoid what happened to me and read before you start taking it. There are plenty of peer-reviewed clinical articles about it."

Mel1960 (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2016