User Reviews for Jornay PM

ADHD
8.7

Bizzylizzy · Taken for less than 1 month · October 20, 2019

“I'm taking this for Fatigue related to MS & other Autoimmune disorders Today is my first day . I took Jornay 20mg yesterday evening around 6pm. I woke up today around 7am. I have experienced a remarkable improvement in my morning time exhaustion!! Usually I wake up feeling soooo exhausted, like someone who has only had about an hour or two of sleep. I’ve been awake for about 3 hours now and have a headache coming on and had to take some ibuprofen. I have tried other meds for fatigue but cause palpitations and worsen my raynauds symptoms (cold and painful fingers and toes). This’s only day one and hope I've found the ONE. I’ll come back in a few weeks and offer up my review”

Donald · Taken for less than 1 month · December 13, 2020

For ADHD: “Originally I was on the authorized generic of concerta. Well, when the authorized generic stopped being developed and all other generics became available at pharmacies I was switched to those. All of the generics of Concerta are awful and they do NOT use the OROS mechanism. For that reason we finally were able to switch to Jornay PM. Normally I take a very high dose of products containing Methylphenidate. My psych has started me on the 60mg version of it. So far it is okay, but it's def not as strong as of a release since this brand actually releases a lot less at a time. I think the medication will work perfectly for me once I get on the higher doses. Since being on it I've been very sleepy, but I know for a fact that the highest dose will be good. I do notice that it does somewhat help me wake up better in the morning, but not well enough. Will update you guys with more info once I have my dose upped.”

Chris · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 1, 2021

For ADHD: “This medicine has been a life saver for us!! It’s amazing and we are more than happy! It’s wonderful for my son to wake up with medicine on board and working.”

Johnny88atsns · Taken for 10 years or more · July 21, 2021

For ADHD: “The drug treated me extremely well, I felt better and could do more. It had no effect on me and I feel fine overall, very nice release”