User Reviews for Salonpas Pain Patch

Learn more about Salonpas Pain Patch.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 350 medications

7.2
Muscle Pain 6 reviews 348 medications

5.2
Summary of Salonpas Pain Patch reviews 10 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Salonpas Pain Patch

For Muscle Pain "I've used salon pas for years, I have boxes of them in my car or at home. Even at work. But these new patches aren't good at all. I put it on and almost immediately them crinkle up and lift up. It really sucks because I like salon pas better than the other pain relieving patches. I guess I'll have to try something different. Something that'll stay on at least. I hope you all bring back the old patches or figure out a different types because these really suck!"

HI808 (taken for 10 years or more) September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I have tried heat pads, freeze pads, gels tablets and I am really pleased I saw these advertised on the TV I tried them and I had no expectations at all. I was very surprised that they worked on my neck pain my hip pain back pain and have no complaints worth giving a go may not be suitable for everyone but worked for me."

Christine Jull August 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I too have used these patches for year, the white ones. They would stay on for hours and hours. Now the new beige thin ones won't stay on at all. Used one on my wrist, fell off after 45 min of constant pushing it down in place. Use a new one after that....lasted less than 30 min. They have lost a good customer with this "on the cheap" adhesive."

bjlyons August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "Never buy this again. Salonpas Lidocaine patch never touched my pain. I couldn't tell I had it on. Couldn't never feel the medicine doing anything. $10 dollars for the box. Now I'm stuck with my pain and patches that don't work."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I tried this for my pain from a 3 disc spinal fusion and I might as well have spread melted chocolate for all the good these things do. I tried the box of 20 patches, ingredients camphor, wintergreen and methyl salicylate. Don't waste your money. All you do is walk around reeking of camphor and wintergreen, and it has almost NO effect as far as pain. The ads for this are very deceiving. I'd rate this product with a minus if I had the option."

tearsofjadegmail.com (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I have used salonpas forever and have always been satisfied with it. Now I noticed that you are using a different type of material and I don't feel it works as good. I normally put them on at night on neck and the new ones come off before morning. Old ones stayed on all night. Why did you make a change when what you had was just fine?"

Judy Lotton June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "These patches have made life bearable and sleep possible. I was suffering from severe pain from arthritis and also ruptured discs. I have been able to function and go about life with the aid of these patches."

Barb W May 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I used 2 of the Salonpas with Lidocaine patches for muscle pain in my shoulder and neck area. Started getting a rash after the second application. The rash is in the shape of the patch, very itchy and bumpy and looks like it could blister."

KimHutch March 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "Got my free sample of salonpas pain patch the same day I worked 8 straight hours. I work in a Vets office in the kennel and most days we do 20 to 30 dog baths a day. I was exhausted and sore and I just knew I would be sore and unable to move the next day, but I applied solonpas pain patch before bed and woke up ready to face another day. I would recommend this to everyone and I will be purchasing more. Thank you for the free sample, it really works!"

Tiaffales30 March 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "The adhesive used for these particular patches works a lot better than the other comparable products on the market by far. As long as you get them on straight and unwrinkled the first time, they will stay on for virtually as long as they last, which also happens to exceed comparable products by far. Couple this with the much less expensive price and you have three reasons why this is simply a superior product to the others. It should be noted that the one time I almost bought another name brand product similar to that of SalonPas, the pharmacist, without solicitation or knowing I had a preferance, recommended I go elsewhere to find SalonPas, as they were far superior in his opinion as well."

fenix7 June 7, 2010