User Reviews for Salonpas Pain Patch

Learn more about Salonpas Pain Patch.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 350 medications

Muscle Pain 3 reviews 348 medications

7.3
Summary of Salonpas Pain Patch reviews 5 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Salonpas Pain Patch

For Osteoarthritis "I have used salonpas forever and have always been satisfied with it. Now I noticed that you are using a different type of material and I don't feel it works as good. I normally put them on at night on neck and the new ones come off before morning. Old ones stayed on all night. Why did you make a change when what you had was just fine?"

Judy Lotton June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "These patches have made life bearable and sleep possible. I was suffering from severe pain from arthritis and also ruptured discs. I have been able to function and go about life with the aid of these patches."

Barb W May 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I used 2 of the Salonpas with Lidocaine patches for muscle pain in my shoulder and neck area. Started getting a rash after the second application. The rash is in the shape of the patch, very itchy and bumpy and looks like it could blister."

KimHutch March 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "Got my free sample of salonpas pain patch the same day I worked 8 straight hours. I work in a Vets office in the kennel and most days we do 20 to 30 dog baths a day. I was exhausted and sore and I just knew I would be sore and unable to move the next day, but I applied solonpas pain patch before bed and woke up ready to face another day. I would recommend this to everyone and I will be purchasing more. Thank you for the free sample, it really works!"

Tiaffales30 March 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "The adhesive used for these particular patches works a lot better than the other comparable products on the market by far. As long as you get them on straight and unwrinkled the first time, they will stay on for virtually as long as they last, which also happens to exceed comparable products by far. Couple this with the much less expensive price and you have three reasons why this is simply a superior product to the others. It should be noted that the one time I almost bought another name brand product similar to that of SalonPas, the pharmacist, without solicitation or knowing I had a preferance, recommended I go elsewhere to find SalonPas, as they were far superior in his opinion as well."

fenix7 June 7, 2010