User Reviews for Mobic (Page 3)

Osteoarthritis 8.1
Rheumatoid Arthritis 6.2
Summary of Mobic reviews 7.5 70 reviews

Reviews for Mobic

Anonymous November 2, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: “Pain in neck, shoulders, hips, hands and knees gone within a day! I can ride in a car and I'm sleeping without waking every hour. It's been a miracle for me. No side effects. I'm terrified I may have to give this up due to stomach issues. I can't go back to the pain. I feel fabulous after years of misery.”

MorganLvr October 17, 2011

“Amazing relief for shoulder inflammation. No noticeable side effects.”

kinkycotton September 17, 2011

For Inflammatory Conditions: “I rate Mobic a 10! For the past four months I have been in tremendous pain and could barley walk, sit, or get out of the bath tub and my hands were extremely stiff. I also could not sleep at night due to pain. Mobic has truly helped me. I have my life back! It is truly incredible. I do however take Prilosec to coat my stomach before taking it. I've only been taking this medicine for two days. I have NO pain.”

greatrelief September 9, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: “I have had knee pain for many years and after 2 operations it got worse. Sleeping was a problem with severe sharp pain. A new doctor recommended to me, found I had severe arthritis after an MRI and put me on Mobic and wow! Why had no doctor ever prescribed this before? Pain relief within the week was amazing and my sore back improved also. I have a new life and no side effects to date and I have been taking it for 10 months. I'm 50 and feeling 40 again instead of 70.”

Anonymous September 3, 2011

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I've had good success with pain relief using Mobic.”

Anonymous May 31, 2011

For Inflammatory Conditions: “Ankylosing spondylitis: It reduced my pain, but I had serious stools and stomach pains. The doctor substituted it with Naproxen.”

MesaAZLady65 May 22, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: “Several years ago, I was put on Mobic for right knee problems--bone on bone. When I finally needed a knee replacement, I had to go off Mobic for a week before the surgery. Immediately, I got creaky and all my joints hurt and ached. It hurt to walk even a short distance. At that point, I realized what a blessing Mobic is. I thought that if some of my deceased relatives had Mobic, they might have lived longer. I remember how badly they suffered and I understand. The pain was unbearable. I'm still on it. I am 65.”

Anonymous May 7, 2011

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “My husband took Mobic for psoriatic arthritis, and it made him extremely ill, and gave him almost no pain relief. ”

editmyworld April 14, 2011

For Inflammatory Conditions: “I recently started taking Mobic for my back pain. It makes almost all of the pain go away, and still allows me to be able to safely care for my daughter. The only side effect I have experienced is discomfort in my stomach after taking it, but it's much better than the back pain I was experiencing.”

GCChriss April 14, 2011

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I have been on Mobic (or some generic form) for 3 years now for PsA - Psoriatic Arthritis. During this time, I got quite ill and my GP sent me for a test. I had an MRI and wore a heart monitor for 24 hours. They thought I was having seizures. After 2 years of feeling dreadful only at night my GP took me off the Mobic to settle a stomach upset and I realized that I no longer had any of the neurological effects anymore. Upon mentioning this to my Specialist - he said that the neurological side effects were quite common with Mobic - yet neither of the GP's saw new of them. So just be aware, this can make you feel like you are running slow, your brain may slow down and you might fall over.”

Anonymous February 19, 2011

“Prescribed as an alternative after I suffered rashy spots all over when taking Celebrex for a crushed vertebra (trying to avoid surgery). While I didn't suffer any side effects I didn't get any pain relief either.”

Anonymous February 13, 2011

For Inflammatory Conditions: “I was given Mobic for foot pain. I took 3 doses and developed tinnitus. ”

Anonymous January 19, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: “I've been on Mobic a week. I'm not noticing a lot of help with the pain. I am very tired all the time, even though I only take 7.5 mg once a day. Also, I'm starting to notice problems with my short term memory, not being able to think of words, etc. This is the only new med I'm taking. ”

coppermail January 18, 2011

For Inflammatory Conditions: “Love Mobic, but it gave me stomach ulcers. At first I thought I had heartburn until everything started to make me sick. I also worry about the damage it does to your liver. Now I have to decide which is worse, pain or being sick to my stomach, because Mobic is the only thing that keeps me going. Best since Vioxx and we know where that went.”

Anonymous December 23, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: “I took Mobic for osteoarthritis in both knees and it was great for the pain but I had to stop due to my blood pressure skyrocketinging from 122/70 to 180/95. What a shame.”

Don 13 December 15, 2010

For Inflammatory Conditions: “Sciatica: I've had injections, epidurals in my spine, inversion tables ,chiropractic adjustments and plenty of prednisone and nothing worked. Been on Mobic for 10 days and already the numbness and burning in my left leg is subsiding greatly. Also seems to help with arthritis in some joints. So far pretty impressed.”

katpawz November 28, 2010

For Tendonitis: “While this medication alleviated the pain in my husband's arm after taking it for about 5 years he was recently rushed into emergency surgery with a large gastric ulcer. The condition came on without symptoms or warning. His surgeon said Mobic was the cause. If you take this medication do so with Extreme Caution.”

mksgoddess November 12, 2010

For Fibromyalgia: “Mobic changed my life. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 2 years ago. My good doctor was willing to let me try different medicines I had heard about but nothing was helping. I was ready to file for disability it was so bad. I read about Mobic here at Drugs.com the day of my appointment. We talked about it and I have gotten my life back. I can walk after sitting. I'm even hiking again. I can actually play with my children and let them on my lap instead of having to make them sit beside me. I highly recommend you talk with your doctor about trying Mobic.”

Anonymous November 6, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: “Just started Mobic this week and I've already gained 4 minutes back on my nightly walk. I'm 32 and suffer from severe osteoarthritis in my hips. I haven't noticed much change in my swelling , but am already sleeping for longer periods of time.”

Anonymous October 11, 2010

For Fibromyalgia: “I've had fibromyalgia for over 8 years and my doctor put me on Mobic 8 months ago and it worked great. However, I am not sure if it is no longer working or if my myalgia is getting worse because I have had to change my medication recently. It works great for inflammation but it doesn't work alone to help fight all the symptoms.”

mrstygraham September 20, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: “First one that I have found working for the pain and the inflammation in my knees, elbows, shoulders, etc. I am 36 and I was tested about three weeks ago, but before I was tested, I was already taking Mobic and it worked better than all the other medicines that I was taking for my arthritis. When my test come back it showed that I was full blown with arthritis and borderline rheumatoid arthritis. ”

mopy August 12, 2010

For Inflammatory Conditions: “My primary care doctor prescribed Mobic for my lower back problems (mostly muscular). I took the pill once a day. 15 minutes after I took the pill I had to lay down. The rest of the night I felt like I'd been hit by a truck and the pill didn't even touch my pain. I was getting depressed and my boyfriend told me I was mean while taking this pill. I am taking Aleve 2 x's a day, and I feel so much better now.”

SR10 August 4, 2010

For Inflammatory Conditions: “I have had chronic neck pain for years. It flares up in the cold weather. I was recently prescribed Mobic and I tried it for a week, with no difference in pain. I was later prescribed Voltaren which works great.”

Anonymous June 26, 2010

For Tendonitis: “I have had tendonitis for years. I have tried Celebrex, Vioxx and others. Nothing works but Mobic.”

carylcansell June 16, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: “Took Mobic today for my osteoarthritis and so far so good. I was really getting depressed with the constant pain. I'm only 57 and to be in pain 24/7 can really get to you.”