User Reviews for Lidocaine topical

Also known as: Lidoderm, Lidocaine Viscous, ZTlido, Xylocaine Jelly, Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch, Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Creme, Topicaine, AneCream, Xylocaine Viscous, LTA II Kit, LMX 5, LidoRx, Xylocaine Topical, Lidopin, Lidovex, LMX 4, Astero, Preparation H Rapid Relief with Lidocaine Cream, Bactine, Uro-Jet, Dermaflex, Solarcaine Burn Relief, LTA Preattached 360 Kit, RectiCare, Glydo, Derma Numb, DermacinRx Lido V Pak, DermacinRx Lidotral, LidaMantle, Tranzarel, Lidocream, Lidozol, Aloe Vera Burn Relief Spray with Lidocaine, Uro-Jet AC, Anestafoam, Eha Lotion, Anestacon, Lidomar, Xylocaine 10% Oral, CidalEaze, LidoRxKit, Medi-Quik Spray, Protech First Aid Stik, Ela-Max, Ela-Max 5, LMX Plus, LMX 4 with Tegaderm, Laryng-O-Jet Spray, Senatec, Numb Nuts, LTA Pediatric Kit, Zensa, Lidosense 5, RadiaGuard, Lidotrans 5 Pak, Lido-K, Lido-Sorb, Regenecare HA Spray, Lidozion, Apicaine-X, Lidopac, AneCream with Tegaderm …show all brand names

Manscaping Pain

1.8

Summary of Lidocaine reviews 5.0 175 reviews

Reviews for Lidocaine

D3aDGu4L · Taken for less than 1 month June 25, 2019

Bactine (lidocaine) for Pain: "Helped pain due belly button cyst rupture"

Gravy · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2019

Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch (lidocaine) for Pain: "Imagine a cortisone injection from a needle with a blunt end. You would never get the cortisone injected. These patches are similar. You place it in position and it immediately begins to roll off. It can't be kept on long enough for the medication to be induced. They're cheaper than the others for a reason - THEY ARE CHEAP! The Salon Pas lidocaine patch stays on and works. It is twice the price but you at least get relief from your pain. DO NOT BUY ASPERCREME PATCHES!"

Bijli · Taken for less than 1 month June 15, 2019

For Pain: "Lidocaine and steroids used for shoulder pain. After 45 minutes I reacted in the same way as my nut allergy. Took 20mg antihistamine as advised By GP. Started to get worse. Rushed to surgery where GP waiting for me, started to speak and collapsed. Thought I was dying. My lovely Dr (retired now) used the Epipen. Two ambulances arrived. Admitted to A and E with anaphylactic episode. Still uncertain whether it was the LA or the steroids. My GP felt it could well have been the LA. Am on the alert now for ANY LA! On a positive note, my shoulder pain just a memory."

Ellie · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 19, 2019

Lidoderm (lidocaine) for Postherpetic Neuralgia: "I have used the Mylan lidocaine pain patches for a few years. I had the ones with the white cotton backing. They were perfect. My last few boxes though were a plastic backing that don’t stick to my skin after ten minutes. These plastic backed lidocaine pain patches are totally a waste. I wasted five patches before getting two to stick to my skin. Why on earth did this company change the patches! Now, I'll have to ask the pharmacist if there is another brand I can switch to. I am very unhappy with these nonsticking, worthless lidocaine patches."

Luigi · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 4, 2019

Lidoderm (lidocaine) for Postherpetic Neuralgia: "Do not buy the Mylan generic brand of lidociane patches! They do not stay on. I haven't been able to get them to stay on longer than a half hour. Then I have to put uncomfortable tape all around them. There are other brands of lidocaine patches per prescription to try. Before you get the prescription filled, ask the pharmacist what brand they use and don't spend your money on Mylan."

mar · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 15, 2019

For Not Listed / Other: "Mylan brand of lidocaine patches are awful. The do not stay on and are nothing like the Lidoderm patches that worked so well. Mylan patches are the generic brand and have a plastic feel and are a waste of money. Extremely disappointed in this product. They are just sitting in my closet."

Ckr March 28, 2019

Lidoderm (lidocaine) for Postherpetic Neuralgia: "This is a good medication to relieve a minor amount of the pain it definitely needs to be stronger so that it works better. Also the Mylan brand is a disgrace why would pay for this at all. They don’t stick the minute you take them out and remove backing stick to skin anywhere on your body like feet legs hands arms sides back they don’t stick you need to change the way you make these Mylan. I will now on refuse every order with Mylan patches. No way in heck so people have to pay for extra tape to hold these on. You should be ashamed of yourselves for selling these to people who can’t afford prescriptions as it is and then you pay the money can’t get it back and your still sitting waiting to ease the pain and still waiting for an income. Wrong. All I can say is Karma for your company!!! Get some better adhesive or stop making these Mylan!!!"

Gingerkat · Taken for less than 1 month March 19, 2019

For Pain: "Mylan brand lidocaine patches are terrible, it doesn't stick to skin making it useless. I recently received these due to Qualitest no longer making them (Qualitest lidocaine was very effective), but I threw these mylan ones out after 2 attempts of keeping them on. Don't waste money. Activis brand is opposite being extra sticky/gummy leaving residue and a terrible allergic reaction. Come on drug companies, you can do better! Maybe someone can replicate Qualitest patches"

Genuine · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 8, 2019

For Neuropathic Pain: "I have been diagnosed with peripheral nephropathy and have been using these patches for a month now. The material film that contains the medication is of poor quality especially because it rolls and does not adhere well to the affected areas . In the past I was going to therapy , I was given the brand name patches which maintained there position on the body. Other than for this I am pleased with the effects. I have not experienced any side effects from the medication."

Sandy · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2019

For Pain: "I had used previous the lidocaine patch made by Qualitest and they are wonderful. Now I guess there is a generic patch made by Mylan which is a complete waste of time and money. It is like the brown part of a bandaid. It rolls up on all sides when applying to the skin. I tried to put one on my foot and then put a sock over it. When I took the sock off the patch was stuck to the sock. I almost destroyed my sock trying to get the patch off of it. The Mylan patch is so thin and provides no relief what so ever. We have had a freezing winter and there is no way to apply any topical lidocaine because of all the clothes that one has to wear at this time. It has been a long miserable winter needless to say. I worked many years to have my employer based insurance. What is the purpose of having the insurance when it is useless to you. What a rip off."

Angie December 6, 2018

For Pain: " The Brand name product Lidoderm, works excellently. I have Spinal stenosis, degenerative discs, spinal spurs scistic pain! I used it for 12 years & suddenly the insurance made me use a generic lidocaine patch. It is so thin, smaller & plastic feeling. After removing the plastic covering & moving it from the front to the back of my lumbar & sciatic areas , the patch rolls on itself! It also is not as effective! I was told by the insurance company that the patch was not intended for back pain, only for those suffering from Shingles. I had Shingles in 1980 & apparently the patch had not been invented yet! They prescribed Tylenol 2 & it caused delirium! The manufacturers & insurance companies are complicit in denial of the original product. Nothing else compares!"

Elena November 14, 2018

Lidoderm (lidocaine) for : "I used Lidoderm patches for years with wonderful results. Then generics came out. The Activas brand is close to the name brand but I end up with my fingers sticky because there is adhesive you can’t avoid when you peel off the plastic. Now I have CVS Caremark for my prescription coverage and was sent a 90 day supply of Mylan patches. These are AWFUL! The previously mentioned patches have a cloth feel on the outside. Not Mylan! Mylan patches have a plastic backing. I can get the patch to stick to my skin, but within 30 minutes, my sweating behind the patch because the plastic backing doesn’t allow the patch to breathe. Once I start sweating, the patch doesn’t adhere, so it is no longer delivering medication! If I wait a few minutes, the Mylan patch just slides off. Do not bother with the Mylar brand patch. It is worthless! I highly recommend the name brand Lidoderm patch."

Drina November 12, 2018

For Pain: "Totally useless all around. No relief, and doesn’t stick. Hard to peel the backing off. No more effective than putting scotch tape on, though at least that would stick better. How is this even on the market? Didn’t know I was being sent this awful generic and had waited weeks. Have to see now about getting the usual Lidoderm patch. Guess another month of back pain."

Maggie · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 20, 2018

For Pain: "I am using the brand, Actavis Lidocaine Patch 5%. Horribly gooey. Gel comes out on edges of patch. Really messy. The patch by Qualitest relieves the pain and stays on nicely, with no goo."

Mary · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 18, 2018

RadiaGuard (lidocaine) for Burns, External: "This is the best cream in the market for the terrible effects of radiation skin burn. It’s amazing how this article tries to scare you with side effects of lidocaine , when the product has 1% and the rest 99% is a combination of Alie and other fabulous ingredients to help sooth and rebuild the skin . Obviously this website is confused, and they have no idea how much this product helps so many people"

Coco · Taken for less than 1 month October 5, 2018

For Hemorrhoids: "This is the best for hemorrhoids hands down..."

Kiki · Taken for less than 1 month September 30, 2018

For Neuropathic Pain: "Save your money and time and use ice or a heating pad. Completely USELESS!!!"

Coco September 25, 2018

For Neuropathic Pain: "Lidocaine 5, used for cervical dystonia"

GG · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 6, 2018

For Anesthesia: "I find the Lidocaine patches useful. The Mylan brand, however, sucks. It won't conform or stay on. This brand is a total rip off. The Actavis Lidocaine patches are great. Not "plastic", but almost cloth like. I cannot stress enough the difference between the 2 products. Remember Actavis GOOD, Mylan TERRIBLE."

lola · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 31, 2018

For Pain: "It won't stick AND it doesn't relieves pain as the original brand. Poor quality! You get what you paid for ... this is a fact in this case"

Jensby · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2018

For Pain: "The first time I tried this patch I cut it into pieces to match where my pain was and each piece curled up and did not stick so I applied tape to keep it on. Within a few hours it it all curled up and dried. The second day I tried Mylan patches I kept the patch in one piece thinking that would help I framed it with tape because it began peeling up the moment I applied it. It is not adhere to the skin and it’s hard to peel off the transparent covering this is a terrible product at a very high price."

Mel · Taken for less than 1 month July 22, 2018

Lidoderm (lidocaine) for Postherpetic Neuralgia: "Ridiculous. ...Mylan should be embarrassed to say the least. You might as well be putting scotch tape on your body instead. That's how useless and uncomfortable the product is!!! Change your product MYLAN. Maybe Endo Pharmaceutical could give you some pointers!"

Loving it · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2018

AneCream (lidocaine) for Pain: "This is amazing. Better than any pain pills ever"

Puppietoes · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 11, 2018

For Neuropathic Pain: "Re: LIDOCAINE 5% PATCH By MYLAN is the worst I have ever seen. I was using a brand by ACTAVIS that was great. These by Mylan do not stick at all, it’s like there isn’t even any medication in them either, HORRIBLE. I WOULD GIVE IT A NEGATIVE rating but I couldn’t. I got these by prescription at CVS. Tomorrow I will take one of each brand and show the pharmacist how horrible and waste of money they are."

Jan · Taken for less than 1 month July 7, 2018

Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch (lidocaine) for Pain: "I have severe Bursitis in my Hip. My past prescriptions were Patches by Pfizer. They were Wonderful! This New prescription I was given Lidocaine Patch 5% by Drug Manufacturer MYLAN..HORRIBLE! THEY WILL NOT STAY ON MY SKIN..I CAN NOT RETURN THEM TO CVS. I Complained to my Doctor and CVS... I WILL NEVER BUT THESE AGAIN...WASTE OF MONEY !"

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)