User Reviews for Lidocaine

Also known as: Aloe Vera Burn Relief Spray with Lidocaine, AneCream, AneCream with Tegaderm, Anestacon, Anestafoam, Apicaine-X, Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Creme, Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch, Astero, Bactine, CidalEaze, Derma Numb, DermacinRx Lido V Pak, DermacinRx Lidotral´╗┐, Dermaflex, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Lidocaine.

Reviews for Lidocaine to treat Local Anesthesia

"It took me years to finally find the generic patch that works the same as Lidodem. My insurance would only let me have Lidocaine. They were all terrible. I will not named them as they are noted with other comments. Two years ago my insurance did not cover Lidocaine. I could only have the cream. After a couple of years I came down with Shingles and was in terrible pain. My doctor prescribed Lidoderm but was denied. I was in such pain that I agreed to use the Lidocaine patch. Luckily and very happy the brand that I got for Lidocaine was QUALITEST. I Google for days and found out that there are multiple manufacturers for the generic Lidoderm. Both Lidoderm and Lidocaine are manufactured by the same company. Telkoku Selyaku in Japan."

SAVIN (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Vaginal burn from internal radiation treatments. When I have to pee, sometimes the burning is unbearable. Had tried whatever the dr. order..had to have 3 catheter in 3 weeks because of bladder spasms. Finally calmed down mentally with the help of taken Xanex, burning still there but felt it was coming from my uretha. Went to urologist from suggestion from ob/by, and ER dr. Urologist suggested I try ladocaine jelly 2%... haven't went into effect yet, but Lord I hope this work..don't know how much more of this excruciating burning I can take.."

Ness11 April 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Solarcaine Burn Relief (lidocaine): "I sprayed it on the irritation which had hurt like a son of gun, and it immediately stopped hurting."

Codythehunter13 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2016