User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception
8.7

Summary of Plan B reviews 8.7 937 reviews

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Married but not ready for a kid. Had intercourse at 10pm 6 days before my period was due. My app showed I ovulated last week. I'm super regular, but just for peace of mind, I took an ovulation test and of course I got a faint positive line. I freaked and took Plan B 12 hours later. I stressed about everything from me getting prego in between intercourse and taking the pill so it wouldn't work...to being prego and the pill causing birth defects. I stressed big time. Spent way too much time on the interwebs. I didn't feel good for 3 days. Back pain, ovary pain, headache, out of it. Well, today, the day my app said I would get my period I did! So I should be in the clear. Will take a prego test next week just to confirm. Point of the story: don't stress and let the pill do it's job."

Susan026 (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Guys the pill works ! Me and my boyfriend did it and the condom broke and I took the pill after within 30 - 40 minutes within the accident . As long as you take the first day it is 95% effective, just don’t wait to long to take it and when I was reading the reviews like you are now I read some people were ovulating and it didn’t work for them so just make sure in the future you also have track of your ovulation as well . I know I am now . Just don’t stress and it will come ! If you stress you will delay it so I was keeping myself busy . XO , trust me it will work !!! I just got my menstrual period as I’m writing this now ! And I had sex the 8th of June and took it that same exact day and it’s the 20th . Ps I wasn’t ovulating before I took the pill as well ."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took Plan B about three days before I was supposed to ovulate. I did not have any immediate side effects, however, about one week after I took it, I experienced some bleeding and period like symptoms for about five days. I knew this was not my period, as it was not supposed to come for another 2 weeks and this bleeding was very very light. My period was supposed to come on June 15, but it came today, June 19! Plan B can delay your period by about a week or even make it come earlier by a week, so do not stress out. I know I was stressing out those four days, but try not to! Also, a natural way to make your period come if it is delayed is to take Vitamin C supplements!! Hope this helps calm anyones nerves!!"

anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hi everyone, Plan B didn't work for me, I took it 2 hours later having "party " and had been close to my ovulation but now I'm 10 weeks pregnant, I guess is not the same for everybody, I spend almost $60 for nothing...."

Liza (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So on June 10th At 6:00 pm I had unprotected sex with a boy (stupid idea), he did not ejaculate inside me or near me, but I got scared because of pre cum , which can get you pregnant from, so the following day I bought plan b, at 12:00 and took it (20 hours later ) so basically that whole week I stressed like so bad, I looked up all my symptoms I had like cramps, white discharge, pelvic pain, headaches and convinced myself that I was pregnant!! Ok so I was supposed to get my period on June 13 I believe well I was late and panicking!! I was so depressed then on Saturday June 16th my period came , it was heavy but it came !! Don’t stress ladies , this pill works. I wish you all the. Best of luck ."

Geena (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I am not on birth control. I ended up on an island where there is no planned parenthood or anything relative to that. Literally the day before I left I saw this guy who I have an off and on thing with for a while and we ended up having sex. He used a condom. So after he finished he got up and the condom had ripped and he full on came inside of me. I immediately got up and screamed we had to go to the store. We got plan b within 30 mins. I didn’t feel anything for a solid week. I was expecting withdrawal bleeding and I didn’t get that. I also had NO discharge not even any regular discharge. I was scared. The next week, I experienced EVERY single side effect and still no discharge - nothing. The entire time I am panicking. Every day that went by was pure torture. Today when I woke up to my period. LADIES it is DESIGNED to work."

itsallfine June 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I made mistake on 4/25. This was my first time as well! I did not know anything about ovulation so I downloaded the app & it said that I finished ovulating the day before! I took plan b within 2 hrs! My period was suppose to start the 9th but it started the 5th I thought it was like implant bleeding because apparently it happens within 6-12 days after. I bought pregnancy tests & they all showed neg that was the only thing keeping me ok! Through the month I had different symptoms I went to the ER due to abdominal pain and back pain! I was thinking I was pregnant even with the hospitals urine & blood test coming out negative. I felt bloated & had cramps. I still do but Plan b can cause Ovarian cysts which is what I had (these symptoms are exactly like pregnancy symptoms). I started my period again the 4th of this month which made me glad! But I was still having symptoms but I was told it was because of the cysts. I think most of these symptoms I made them happen because I was so stressed! Trust me don't stress !"

Anonymous June 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took the morning after pill 2 hours after the condom broke during sex (he finished). It worked for me, but my period was 18 days late. I had lots of side effects (mood swings, spotting, cramps, headaches, fatigue) and being so late was worrisome, but it was obviously worth it. I would take it again if needed, but prepare for the crappy side effects."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I am writing this for every single girl who's reading reviews because she's afraid. I had non-penetrative sex with a boyfriend on 27th May, but he still came very close to my vaginal opening. About 13 hours later I bought plan B. I experienced no side effects at all until about a week later. I started getting bad cramps which were mostly on one side and that radiated to my thighs and I was almost sure I had ectopic pregnancy! It was such a scary thought especially because I was not bleeding. About two days later, I got my period. It will be crazy, you will feel for sure that you're pregnant, but it will all be okay at the end. Sit back and relax, honey. I swear it will be alright."

jay (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I'm pregnant"

jza (taken for less than 1 month) May 27, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I’m 19 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 3/4 day ago this was my first time and he didn’t cum in me but I still peed afterwards and cleaned myself I also took a plan b pill 23 hours after we had sex. I haven’t had much symptoms except me peeing frequently but that has stopped now but I’m just feeling a little tender from my breast and I have some cramps as if I was going to get my period, my last period date was the 15 of April I had sex the 12 of May , I don’t think I’m pregnant but could I still get pregnant? And when will these plan b symptoms end? Could these be causing my breast to hurts and those cramps? When could I except my next period? My main question is can I still get pregnant!???"

Helppaige09 May 17, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "On April 26 my boyfriend & I had sex but although we did use protection, the condom broke right before he finished. To be on the safe side I went and got a pill about 2 hours later. This is my second time taking the pill. First time I didn’t experience any side effects but this second time I did get horrible abdominal pain & nausea. I got my period on Friday May 11 right on time. The pill works ladies just sit back & relax."

Jenny (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I’m 18 and had sex for the first time and the condom broke. As soon as we figured it out, we rushed to the drug store and bought a plan b. Friends told me I would experience terrible cramps before my period which was supposed to start in 15 days. For the next week and a half (dead week in college (week before final exams) ) I stressed about being pregnant, thinking I was getting bigger or whatever. I wasn’t. 11 days later, after reading a ton of reviews and stressing, I got my period. Which was light at first so I thought it was implantation bleeding, but as the day went on, my flow got SO heavy and my cramps got SO bad. Usually my period is bad but never this bad. I took 4 ibuprofen and felt better but period symptoms were multiplied. Besides that, I experienced the worst mood swings. My poor boyfriend was so sweet through it all and he told me not to worry and so did all of my friends, they were right:/ don’t worry, this thing works."

notreadymomtobe May 13, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "THE PILLS WORKS!!! Relax ladies. I had unprotected sex almost 2 weeks ago. But my partner did not ejaculate inside of me. But I took the plan B just in case!! I took within 30 minutes or less. I had sex on the 19th of April and my period was scheduled to come May 11th but it came yesterday! 3 days earlier. Relax ladies!!! The pill just had the worse side effects such a nausea, fatigue and etc. but relax!! It works."

JAD (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I am 235 pounds and my boyfriend full on finished inside of me, I took a plan B pill 3 hours later and My period came right on time this month! I have taken this pill 3 times in one year and I’ve never gotten pregnant. So DONT' WORRY GIRLS IT DOES WORK ON 180 POUNDS AND OVER!"

It’s works May 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So over a month ago. My ex and I had sex. He didn’t ejaculate inside of me but I got scared because precum can have traces of sperm. About 30 minutes later I took Plan B. A week later I started bleeding it was a side effect of Plan B. (For all you women who use calendars to track your period I use this app it’s helpful. It shows you when you ovulate and when you’re fertile, it also logs all your periods.) The whole week of my period I was stressing I was pregnant and doing the math in my head when I was fertile or if I ovulated. After my period being 10 days late it finally came today and it’s such a relief. Please if you took Plan B and are scared don’t be. It’s a large dose of hormones which will cause pregnant like symptoms but changes are there is a 99% chance you aren’t pregnant. DO NOT STRESS it prolongs your period. Keep your mind off it. Just don’t go and think you’re pregnant because you most likely aren’t. Just let the pill do it’s job!"

Melissa April 30, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I am 18 and my girlfriend is 18. My girlfriend is not on any form of birth control. We had unprotected sex on September 8th at around 4 pm. One hour later, we engaged in unprotected sex again. On both of these occasions, I made sure to ejaculate away from her vagina. 50 hours later, she took a Plan B One-Step pill and reported mild nausea a few hours later. Now, on the day we had unprotected sex (September 8th) she was on day four of four of her regular period. Since she has a 28-day cycle, she was projected to start her period again on October 2nd. Instead, she had her period on October 14th (12 days late). She mentioned that she has never experienced cramps during her period. She felt no side effects besides mild nausea she felt a few hours after taking the pill. When she finally got her period, it was light and she experienced mild cramping. Do not fall into a deep state of denial but instead understand what decisions were made and prepare yourself to embrace the future."

Anonymous April 29, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took the pill 26 hours after my boyfriend did things in me and I was ovulating during that time and I read that it wouldn’t work if I was ovulating. My body has always rejected birth control so I was so scared and I took my time reading reviews so I was stressing hard. I showed no symptoms at all. Not even bleeding until it was time for my period and my period was three days early. This pill really does work. If you don’t want to spend the $55 like I did you can get one day shipping on amazon and the pill is only $33"

1234566jsjsbd (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Had unprotected sex. Didn't pull out. Wasn't able to get the pill until nearly 24 hours after. But it worked."

RB (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This website really helped when I was soo desperate and depressed. SO FIRST OF ALL PLEASE TRY TO STAY CALM LADIES. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago. (ladies please take care and use protection always loves) He didn‘t come inside me, but I still freaked out because I read about precum having sperm. I was ovulating at that time, as my app said so and I also usually get mittelschmerz (ovulation pain). I took plan B within an hour after that. I was so depressed cause I was not looking forward to having a child, since I‘m still a (late) teen. To the side effects: I hardly had any side effects except for fatigue 2-3 hours after takin the pill. I had no spotting, no nothing. I was depressed though but I guess that was me worrying too much. But finally today, 2 weeks later I got my period just on time! Surely not pregnant so I am so thankful to this pill . So ladies stop looking up stuff on google. My first and last time taking this pill though. I'll be careful next time."

Yasss April 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "OMG!! Sit back and relax ladies. l am here to ease your mind and let you know that this pill works. On March 18 around 3:30 am I had unprotected sex that was the last day of my period. I was drunk and I remembered when I woke up from my nap that we didn't use protection. I was freaking out. My cousin drove me to rite aid that morning around 11:00 am to get the plan b pill for $55. I took it instantly. After I got home I started having nausea, headache, and that week I had intense back pain. March 19 I started light bleeding brown for 3 days. After that I started stressing so much. My period was supposed to get here April 13 and nothing while waiting I Became so emotional, had such bad mood swings, and my mind was playing games making me think I was pregnant. Luckily 12 days late I get my period. DO NOT STRESS. I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE HOW CAN I NOT STRESS. STRESS WILL DELAY YOUR PERIOD. JUST PRAY YOU'LL BE FINE TRUST ME."

asshsdgd (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Alright ladies.... if you’re in the place I’ve been, laying in bed, researching this pill after doing something dumb, or having a condom malfunction, listen to me: GO GET THIS PILL. I’m 28 and weigh 200 pounds (I’ve heard it doesn’t work if you are over 175) and I track my period meticulously. I also am very consistent. 24/25 day cycles each month. I have (stupidly) had unprotected sex 2 times in the last 6 months within the 24 hour window of my supposed ovulation date and taken plan B both times. It worked! Both times I took the pill within 4-6 hours of the act. Both times I woke up the middle of the next night with moderate but not severe cramping. I would compare it to really bad gas pain honestly. I went back to sleep eventually and the next day was completely fine. My periods came about 2 or 3 days early each time and they were normal. If you’re really worried, ask the guy to buy it to save yourself the 50 bucks. Good luck and don’t stress."

Lstizzle April 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hello everyone My experience after taking Plan b is amazing!! So we did unprotected on April 10th, I took plan b within 24 hrs and got my periods on 22nd . No side effects at all!! Thank you Plan B for being thr!!"

Sunny (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Oh my! Guys I was so scared I had unprotected sex and I was almost certain I was gonna get pregnant I took plan B two days after because I could get it in my own so a friend had to bring it to me. Well I took it and got my period 6 days early but I’m not pregnant and that what matters thank you plan B you saved my life in more than one way... but always remember guys it’s so much stress - just use protection in the first place so you don’t have to worry or spend $60 on a pill ❤️"

Dawsonsprincess (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan b on the 11th day of my cycle after a stupid night of rekindling the fire with my ex. I took the pill 30 minutes after. Now let me tell you the pill does work, but for some of us it creates the worst side effects. I woke up the next day with diarrhea, nausea, and cramps. 6 days went by and life was fine until I woke up a week after taking the pill to my bed soaked in blood. My bed literally looked like something out of a Stephen King novel. This happened for 3 days. Then I full well expected to get my period 10 days after that. I didn't. I spent the next 12 days freaking out. Took a test, it was -. Well, finally today, 1 month to the date after the event happened I finally got my period. I literally got it as I was about to head out the door to go to Planned Parenthood (ironic). Now the only reason I am posting about this demon pill is because it works, it just messes with your body. "

Emmvvvvvvv April 24, 2018