User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 724 reviews 16 medications

8.8
Summary of Plan B reviews 724 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "At first I was really curious about taking it because I was way over the the weight limit (235) to be exact. But it worked I was really worried I cramped really bad like my first pregnancy so of course I thought it didn't work but I wanted to wait to see if I got my period and I did. Great product if you need back up 5 thumbs up"

Tessa kay April 25, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "This was such a never wracking experience . I'm 18 and the guy I was with was 21 ...We decided to have sex however I consented to "PROTECTED SEX". After we're done . I realized there was nothing in the condom and I asked him why . He tells me that in the middle of sex he took it off because I would squirm around and he couldn't get it all the way in so he finished in me ... long story short I went the next day I bought something similar to plan b (same ingredients) however my period did not come ... on time !!! It came on 2 weeks later than usual ... IT WORKS !!! I'm 5"8 210 pounds ... DONT WORRY LADIES IT WORKS !!!"

Aloni April 24, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I said if I dodged the pregnancy bullet I'd write this review because I stressed out for merely four days with panic attacks because I wasn't mentally nor financially stable to have kid and the fact that we neglected to use protection made my anxiety sky rocket. He didn't have a condom so he decided to bite the bullet and just acquire a plan b! I thank sweet baby Jesus that it worked, but I highly recommend using protection because the stress is unbelievable. I got my period which is really untimely a few days early and I took a pregnancy test that gave me a negative and the side effects were barely there. I testify to this effectiveness. I'm just happy I'm not going to have a kid."

Green183y3i4y2uu1 April 19, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I have taken plan b multiple times and for the most part it worked. However the last time I took it I started what I thought was my period and went to go have a surgery. They tested me and found out I was pregnant. Moral of the story is even if you think you got your "period" take a test to be safe."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I was in the same spot you are at this exact moment about 2 weeks ago . Just know everything is going to be okay & Plan B does work ! I have an irregular period which made tracking the effectiveness really complicated . I was supposed to get my period close to the day me and my BF had sex . I think I was already a few days late , which is normal for me since I'm always late.One thing led to the other & somehow the condom managed to stay inside of me.So my BF took the condom out & obviously I panicked right away because something like this had never happened . The next morning my BF got me the pill . My period didn't come until about a week and a half after taking the pill . Mind you I was already late when we had intercourse . You are ok!"

flower-child333 April 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex on the first day of the month. After we had finished he had told me the condom broke and he had finished inside me. I was not on any form of birth control at the time. Immediately our first thought was plan b. I took plan b about two and half hours after I had sex. The pill was very strong and left my system messed up but to think positively I kept telling myself, " it's because the pill is working". 6 days after taking plan b I got my period, it was a huge relief. Try and focus on something else other than this, and do not worry until you know you need it. This pill is very affective."

k200 (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I told myself if the pill worked for me I would write a review to settle someone else's worries. I am 19 years old and my boyfriend and I were having unprotected sex, he did not ejaculate in me but I took the pill just in case. A week later me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom and it completely broke and he ejaculated in me while I was ovulating. I took the pill twice within two weeks and I freaked out until I got my period. I wasn't eating or sleeping or doing well in college, then my period came right on schedule. To any girls reading this who are losing their mind, relax. The pill was created and works for a reason."

No Worries April 12, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I were having protected sex, the condom ripped and I sent him to the drugstore after a minor freak out because we are no where near ready for children. I am on birth control but missed my pill that day so I took plan B just incase. I took it within 2 hours post unprotected sex. The side effects I experienced were cravings, discharge, fatigue, cramps and mood swings. I looked at reviews for hours and hours, and was confused because the side effects for periods and early pregnancy are very similar, which was scary to read while so stressed. The wait for your period is the most killer part of all, mine came 3 days late but its here!!! Trust me ladies you will be fine."

stressedasf (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Normally I do not share my reviews but this contraption has done me so good that I felt obligated to let others know my experience. First off, THIS DOES WORK. A month ago I had sex with my boyfriend the last day of my period, the condom broke, and he came all through me... and I mean it was a lot. Right away we went and bought Plan B and I took it within 30 minutes after that incident. I was so worried but luckily a month later today, I got my period. This was my second time taking Plan B and it was just as effective. Remember to take it ASAP and not to worry, just BE PATIENT! IT WORKS!"

bmh468298 April 10, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I'm not sure if I exactly needed Plan B, but I stressed after reading forums about pre cum having sperm in it, so I bought it and took it 27 hours after the unprotected sex. I was so worried but once I got my period I thought that I probably had nothing to worry about in my situation. So I'm writing this review to share my symptoms to those who like me were worried I didn't get many of the symptoms. So my symptoms started about the next day after taking Plan B. I was bloated, and I felt a pain near my left ovary, cramping, and breast tenderness. I did not spot up until my period came which was a little under 2 weeks since taking the pill. I hope this helps you in your quest to see if you could be pregnant."

Figigirl2010 (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Plan B on the last day of my period, 3/13 (first day was 3/9), 16 hours after the incident. I am not on any birth control so I didn't know how it would affect me. On 3/15-3/18 I had some light bleeding from the hormones and this was pretty painless. I also was very fatigued and my breasts were sore the week following Plan B. 4/4-4/8 I had some terrible cramps and back pain and sore breasts that I convinced myself was early pregnancy, but I took a test and I'm baby free! Plan B definitely works before you ovulate, and make sure to take it as early as you can. Be safe, and be protected. The worry from this was NOT worth it! If something does happen, this is a great back up plan."

Shirokuromay (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I wanted to share my experience with Plan B since I know many of you are reading these reviews scared, anxious, and grasping for something to calm you down. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend using the pull out method, but it was the day before my ovulation day (according to the Period Tracker App), and I was terrified of the possibility of pre-ejaculation. I also had egg-white discharge, so I knew I was fertile. I took Plan B within twelve hours of unprotected sex, and had about a two week wait until my next period. I woke up very nauseous the next day. For about a week after, I had really bad cramps, and thick, white discharge. This morning, I got my period on time! It works! Stay calm, ladies! You can get through this, I promise!"

A Worrying Girl Like You! April 8, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "IT WORKS! So without a doubt I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day. Took Plan B within 12 hours. Felt immense nausea at first, then intense cramps followed. My mood was insanely erratic and I underwent quite a bit of depression. Typical for an increase in hormones. I have not started bleeding yet, as I am 3 days away from menstruation, however, I did take a First Response just now, with a negative response. So I am hoping and believe I should be okay. I recommend it, if you're not ready. You know you. Decide what's BEST for YOU. People will throw stones living in glass houses. At the end of the day, they don't live with your choice! Thank you Plan B for another option. Thank you Plan B for granting me a CHOICE."

Ms. Kitty (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time. We used the withdrawal method which is a very stupid thing to do. He was positive he didn't cum in me but I was still scared. I took plan B 16 hours later after the incident. I experienced tender breasts for about two days and light cramps also. Then I spotted for 2 days EXTREMELY light, I for sure thought it was implantation bleeding. We stressed for a week straight. We're way too young to have a child. I started to experience pregnancy symptoms like breast tenderness again and frequent urination. I was so scared. Then in exactly one week of taking the pill the cramps came. The second day was worse and the period came! Very heavy and clots. DON'T STRESS YOURSELF. The pill works!"

17733953girl (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I want to make women over the supposed weight limit feel better... I'm 220 5'8. I had unprotected sex on day 14 of my cycle, so most likely I was very fertile and took plan b about ten min after. I had cramps that I normally get when I ovulate (which freaked me out!) about 24 hours after taking the pill. I had a thick white discharge for several days. The pill worked tho I'm not pregnant. My period came about 3 days earlier then I planned. It's been an insane week in an half. Enough to make me consider celibacy! Also I called my doctor about the weight limit and they said it's fine to take it. So relax, lay off the internet searching and let the pill do its thing"

Absolutely relived April 5, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex with my boyfriend a week before I was supposed to start my period. We used a condom but it ripped. I took a plan b 30 minutes after the incident. I got my period when expected. Plan b worked for me and I am so glad it did because I was under a lot of stress because I don't want kids yet. Accidents happen so be safe and don't stress the sooner you take this pill the better the results."

Anonymous Username April 4, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Do not stress yourself out! I promise you this does work. I stressed myself to no end when I read bad reviews about this, some of which probably aren't even true. My period came on time, but it is super heavy! When you buy this, make sure you print out the $10 coupon online if you can. But don't stress, it does work :)"

brittany93726 April 3, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I told myself I would write a review once I got my next period. Here I am! I'd been told it works by everyone I know, but of course I did the absolute WORST thing you can do and that's searching google until you've actually been convinced you're pregnant because of some blog or comment. I bet most of you, if not all, are doing the same thing right now or you wouldn't be reading this! DO NOT do this to yourself. I had sex, the condom broke, and my boyfriend came inside me. Even worse, it was the day I was supposed to be ovulating. Took the plan b one-step about 6 hours later. Cramped really bad a day later. About 5 days later I spotted for about 4 days. My period skipped a month as well. So if you are late, do not panic!! Plan B does work!"

SamlynnB March 29, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "So my girlfriend took plan b on the 26 of February and she was ovulating during the time the slip up happened an her tracker said she would get her period on the 10 of March but her period always come 5-7 days after the expected and it came 5 days after and she got it on the 15 and it worked she got her period for 4 days like usual. Now it's March 29 and she is spotting and I'm freaking out what could be the cause of this"

Jdot2332 March 29, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you have advice or think I should just go get a test! My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the day after my period and he went inside me on accident so he got me a plan b that I took about 10 hours after, a few days after I took it I started spotting which I thought was a good sign! But I'm now a week late on my period and I just don't know if I should totally be freaking out or not."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Okay, so I got back together with my boyfriend after 6 months apart...one thing led to another which led to us being together with no condom. I was definitely fertile as it was right in the "window". He wasn't worried about it, but I was freaking out, but didn't get to use the pill until like 36 hours after having sex several times. Now, let me first say that the pill DID work after A LOT of stressing. I had a forced period about a week after taking it, but then nothing for about a month and a half. Considering side effects, I would have been better off just taking my chances. I've had everything from pimples to nausea to cramps...to gaining like 5 pounds. Now I'm in the middle of the worst period EVER! So it worked, but NEVER AGAIN!"

Too old for babies!! (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "So me and my girlfriend haven't seen each other and when I came over, we had unprotected sex which resulted in the pull out method. I was sure there was going to be precum (didn't ejaculate inside her) and according the a period tracker app, her ovulation day was the 10th of March and we had unprotected sex March 11th the day after ovulation . I freaked out cuz I'm only 19 and we both aren't ready to be parents. So about 27 hours later I bought her a plan b and she took it. The only Thing that sucks is the waiting part. She kept on getting symptoms of pregnancy which scared me even more. But the day her period was suppose to come, it came! I say plan b is effective, but to be sure always use a condom. Don't stress it!!"

It Works ! (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I wanted to come back after I knew if I was pregnant or not because heaven knows these reviews made me feel so much better and I want to provide someone with that same relief. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend super close to the time I ovulated, he pulled out when he came but went back in for a second round right after. I took the pill the next day about twelve hours after this occurred. My period tracker said my period was due in a week (sometimes it's a week off which is why I was nervous about the ovulating) and I ended up getting it three days later than anticipated. (Thirty minutes ago!) Trust you will be taken care of and things will work out okay, the pill definitely works for the vast majority, be hopeful!"

LizbitFZ March 25, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Had sex last day of my period, no condom. Finished completely inside. Took plan be 6 hours after incident. Abdominal pain, depression, and extreme tiredness. I kid you not, I slept a full day and into the evening. This weight limit crap that has been surfacing the internet is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. Seriously, the average weight of a woman in the US is about 150-160 pounds, you do the math. I'm about 170. Anyways, experienced heavy spotting a week after taking the pill for about 3 days. Honestly was heavy enough to be a short period. My period was scheduled to start March 15th. It's March 24th, and I finally started (which is right on time if you count the number of days since the induced period from the plan B)."

BVB10 March 24, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Took plan b within 30 hours of unprotected sex & it didn't work. I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant"

Disappointed and Corncerned March 23, 2017