User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception   8.5

Reviews for Plan B

Gina · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Hi, so I had unprotected sex on Feb 7 on my ovulation day..... crazy I know. I only managed to get the Plan B on the 8. I've been having cramps, sore and tender breast but no vomits or nausea. My period was suppose to start on the 21st Feb and I still haven't got it. I'm for really scared but some of your comments here are giving me hope. I will come back and tell you guys when I get my period cos I still have hope that I'm not pregnant.”

Pepper February 22, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “On the 16.10.2020 I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine (stupid I know). Anyway, I took Plan B 24 hours later, due to being too scared to talk about it. Experienced spotting 5 days after taking it (14. day of my cycle). I knew it wasn't implementation bleeding, but I also knew that it was not my period. The days passed and I waited for my actual period. I was so freaked out, because I googled so much. While I waited for my period I felt like a zombie. On the 35 day of my cycle I took a pregnancy test which came out negative. Took the second one on the 38 day (period was already 9 days late at that time). It too was negative but I worried so much. In the end my period came 15 DAYS LATE!! Don't freak out ladies. Keep calm, breathe, talk to someone. Its gonna be alright, everything will be ok ♡♡♡”

Zee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 22, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Lol all I’m going to say 7 weeks pregnant plan b is a scam y’all ! Wrap it up and get some birth control ! I thank god I have someone very supportive by my side during this journey !”

So many preggo symptoms... February 22, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Hey girls, I wanted to write about my experience. I took Plan B on 1/2 about 12 hours after the event. I wasn’t due for another period until 1/28. That date passed, had 3 negative pregnancy tests and today 2/20 (almost a month late) I got my period. It’s really heavy and I have really bad cramps but I’m relieved. I had so many pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, severe bloating, sensitive bleeding gums, cramps, mood swings, fatigue, even breast changes. Every woman’s body is different in how it will react to the huge dose of hormones. PMS, Plan B, and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar so just breathe and know you’re not alone. Also, if you’re scared/ nervous, don’t take a pregnancy test alone. It’s going to be ok. You are loved. Your body just needs time to readjust. Trust the pill, the tests, and get out of your head. Drinking ginger tea and relaxing in a hot bath helped me calm down and both are said to help get things moving down there.”

Anonymous February 21, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Hi ladies! So my boyfriend and I had first time sex in January 21, 2 days after my period was done. He did not release in me so I didn't worry until 4 DAYS LATER I learned about precum. I have a 24/7 CVS so I drove in MIDNIGHT for a 54 dollar Plan B! I was so convinced I was pregnant because after having sex and before taking the pill I felt so nauseous. After taking the pill I woke up feeling nauseous and with a headache. I had sore breasts, sore nipples, headaches, feeling nauseous, fever and every other symptoms but vomiting. However, my period does not come when it was due (Feb. 14) I got freaked out cuz I saw so many stories of girls who got it early. However 7 days later my period comes! I'm feeling the worse cramps!!! And the blood won't stop flowing but thank goodness I'm not pregnant! It worked for me that I took it in a 4 days mark. The symptoms last for a whole month for me! I didn't take a test cuz I was so scared to. May God forgive us and bring you guys peace.”

Aa February 21, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I have my period on the 4th of January and had unprotected sex in the 14th of January I took the morning after pill 1 hour later and I had bleeding on January 20 for 6 days and now it's February 22 and I haven't seen my period plzzzzz help... P.s no I haven't taken any pregnancy tests yet”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “This pill works! I had unprotected sex the day I ovulated. I took Plan B 10 hours later. I called my obgyn freaking out the next day, and he reassured me to be patient and he was 99% sure I would be fine. He also said the pill works during your fertile window. It did cause me to have major mood swings, so be prepared for that. I ended up getting my period 2 days late and had cramping a breast tenderness for days leading up to it. Good luck and trust that the pill works! Try and stay off the internet, because it will only drive you crazy.”

reddish · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “so guys I had sex on my ovulation day and he came in me fully the next day about 16 hours after sex I took Plan B (levonorgestrel pill). All the time I would find myself googling which made me more stressful I had no side effects as such just dizziness and headache soon after the pill and that was it. Fast forward the day of my period passed and there was no blood I started freaking out and took pregnancy test in which I would see a very very light second line I convinced myself that I was pregnant but after 10 days with no period I started spotting. At fist it was just dark brown blood the next day the blood became lighter wth small clots up until I could feel painful period cramps with a lot of bleeding with clots thats when I realized Aunt Flo had came”

patel · Taken for less than 1 month February 20, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Girls - don't stress - it will be okay.”

Wee February 19, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “UPDATE!!!! I'm not pregnant. Period came on day it was supposed to”

Rabbit February 19, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I ovulated on the 2nd of February. I also stupidly had unprotected sex that day and he ejaculated inside of me. I went to a clinic where I bought Plan B for 20$ and immediately took it. So about 14 hours later. Mild cramping took place along with very light brown spotting 5 days later. My period was due on the 17th. A few days leading up to my period I had very light spotting again which I thought was implantation bleeding. The blood was very light pink and brown. I also had nausea, constipation, and terrible consistent lower back pain. I began to spiral down the Google rabbit hole and thought I was for sure pregnant. The 17th came and I still saw brown spotting until about midnight to the next day when I had a bright red flow. I’ll be looking into a good birth control. Trust the pill. Don’t Google. Even on the day of ovulation the pill can still work.”

Anonymous February 19, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I had unprotected sexual intercourse January 16 and didn’t take a plan b until the 18 which was the day my ovulation was starting according to my period tracker. I started to panic because of all the things I searched on google I was sure I was going to end up pregnant and as time went by I swore up and down my stomach was getting bigger and getting pregnant symptoms, but again those could’ve been my period symptoms too. I was suppose to get my period February 6 and I didn’t get it I took multiple tests and all came out negative which calmed my nerves but I was still doubting today after two weeks I got my period. Don’t search up things online, give your period time to come, don’t stress, read reviews that’s what helped me calm down, and take tests after a week of your period being missed everything will be okay”

-- February 18, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “Ok I promised I would write my experience if everything went OK. It did. I had two weeks experimenting things I never had before, feelings of guilt, anxiety, and everything you sure know about if you're here. My recommendation: don't panic. You have to stay calm. I'm a boy. The girl who I had sex with took the pill, and wasn't nervous like me, but I was terrified. She has an irregular cycle and this was right after she supposedly ovulated, so that was made me be even more scared. Don't read too much of what Google says. Every page is pretty much the same, so you won't gain much knowledge reading 200 pages a day as I did. It definitely works if you're not ovulating yet. Even though you were ovulating, many other factors need to come into place for pregnancy to occur. Her period came one day later that what the app she uses said and 13 days after she took the pill. Be safe! Everything will be OK!!”

Miley · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “These reviews truly kept me from having a total meltdown and I was so hopeful I’d be able to come back to write one of my own - and here I am! TRUST. THIS. PILL. and trust these reviews! I swear if I hadn't found this page and so many encouraging words I would have continued to have a stress spiral and further delay my period. I had sex on 2/7 and the condom broke upon ejaculation. This was during my ovulation window, as my period was scheduled for 2/15, and we got a Plan B the next morning, about 7 hours later. For the past week I’ve been a hormonal mess, gained a few pounds from stress eating, and had extremely tender breasts. I found these reviews about two days ago and I swearrrr the amount of reassurance + comfort they gave me alleviated the worst of my stress, and I got my period in full yesterday(2/16)! I’ve never been happier to have cramps and feel my uterus shed every time I stand up LOL. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE!!!! And if you’re worried, I promise this should work!”

Anonymous February 16, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I told myself that if Plan B worked I would post a review on here. Do not stress, it works! Recently, I had sex with a guy and the condom broke without us knowing, and he finished inside me. I realized it was the night before my ovulation was supposed to start, so I took Plan B about 12 hours after. I had some cramping for 2 days after using it, and after googling my symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant, but my period came 3 days early and was normal. Stay away from google and try not to stress out because Plan B works.”

C February 13, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “So I thought I’d share my experience if it worked. So, Feb 5th I had unprotected sex with my bf and he didn’t cum, but I was still worried about precum; also, I was ovulating that day. I took Plan B 3 hours later. I read online that it didn’t work after ovulation, but keep in mind that the pill also prevents fertilisation, so all hope is not lost. However, I was so worried. I only had very mild cramps that came and went and lasted for two days. I didn’t have any spotting, or sore breasts...nothing. I was kind of worried, because I also had creamy white discharge (which apparently is a sign of early pregnancy). My period has always been irregular so I was hoping for the very worst. However, today, it arrived! Seven days before it was expected to! To wrap it up, take Plan B as soon as you possibly can, DO NOT google anything, talk to your OBgyn and let them explain to you that the odds are in your favor, and trust the pill.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I promised myself to write one if it worked, especially since reading all the over reviews were so comforting. I put my Nuvaring in a week late and had unprotected sex during my fertile window, not knowing it takes a week to start working, so I took a Plan B. Coming up to my period my breasts were really tender and swollen and I had a few cramps. It came 5 days late but it came! It works, just be patient!!”

Anonymous February 11, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “My last period was January 12 and on day 7 I had unprotected sex he pulled out. I didn’t take plan b January 11 I had spotting and I freaked bc I never have spotting I thought it was implantation turns out it was ovulation spotting which means my ovulation was COMING. I never ovulate early and then day 14 came around and I had so much egg white cervical mucus (ewcm). I had UNPROTECTED SEX on ovulation day I'm stupid right? After 2 rounds I went to my local drug mart and got plan b. I looked everywhere online that said plan is useless when you’re ovulating so I was definitely pregnant. After I took it I convinced myself I was pregnant bc right after I had nausea, cramps and tender breasts. Luckily I got my period 4 days early. I usually get my period on day 31. My advice is don’t google your symptoms, be protected and be aware of ovulation, try to avoid having sex when you ovulate okay. It worked for me on ovulation day so it does work don’t listen to others and TRUST THE PILL!!!! Love you girlies❤️”

Wee February 11, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I'm so scared I can barely eat or sleep. I had unprotected sex on 31st Jan which according to Flo app was my last day of fertility so I wasn't too worried . During the night however I started feeling the ovulation pains and realised that I'm screwed. I took the plan b in the morning (16hrs). The ovulation pains continued till midday. 2 to 3 days later I had unprotected sex again (stupid I know). My period is supposed to come 14 Feb and I'm so stressed with anxiety. I'm experiencing bad cramps on left abdomen and severe bloating. I'm not ready for a baby and I'm terrified. I guess I'll have to wait till at least the 15th to take a preg test. Will come back for update:(”

pangolin · Taken for less than 1 month February 11, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I took Levonorgestrel twice within a 48 hour timespan ((1.5 + 1.5) 3.0 mg cumulatively) following contraceptive failure on the 17th & 18th of December. This occurred two weeks prior to my expected date of ovulation (i.e. 3 days post-menstruation (proliferative period)) I experienced a withdrawal bleed throughout 23rd - 27th December and skipped menstruation during January. I experienced nausea, a bloated abdomen, irritability, swollen breasts, and weight gain. I took 3 dip-stick pregnancy tests two weeks following the absent menstruation - all were negative. I then had a blood pregnancy test taken to confirm these results and minimise potential false-negatives, which was also negative. On this day, February 11th I am now experiencing menstruation with little to nil adverse effect. This will likely work for you if taken correctly, promptly, and prior to ovulation. Good luck.”

Anonymous February 10, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “I lost on virginity on 12/13/2020. He came in me without me knowing that he took the condom off. I took the pill within an hour.( I am 220lbs) I felt major cramping for 2 days. A week later, 12/20/2020, I got my period. A month later, 1/17/21, I started getting really bad cramps, nausea, back pain, and breast pain. I started lightly spotting. Mostly just brown and super light pink. It only lasted 3 days. I convinced myself that it was implementation bleeding. EVERY symptom I googled led to pregnancy. After feeling so terrible for 3 weeks I brought myself to take a pregnancy test. The test was negative but I was still convinced I was pregnant. Well, it’s 2/9/21 and I got my period in full swing again. So if you are in my situation where you are missing a cycle or two. Relax. Breathe. Don’t stress. And know that your body and cycle is going to be screwed up by the potency of this pill. Trust in the pill. It works. Just give your body some time to get readjusted.”

nat February 10, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “My bf and i had intercourse but the condom broke and he didn’t notice when. He still pulled out before finishing but I was scared for the pre cum because I was 2 days close to ovulation . Took it 30 mins later and was still not to due for my period for another 2-3 weeks . I was bloated often and spotted 5 days before my period that’s about it tho no other symptoms. I got my period 2 days early and I’m heavy flow and it seems to be the same so DON'T STRESS and remember the odds are in ur favor.”

buttercup · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 9, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “LADIESSSSS do not fret. I WAS ON HERE READING ALL THE REVIEWS I WAS STRESSSSEDDDDD. I had unprotected sex 2 days before my ovulation. January 23rd which I could still have gotten pregnant. However it is now February 9th and my period came!!! Super heavy. I’d have to say I had all the signs of pregnancy. I woke up fatigued for no reason and I was so moody. I also had spotting throughout the days. Like super light red spotting about 3 times before my period actually came. I also have diarrhea like BAD. Anyone who says the side effects are bad and giving it a bad review. Sheesh girl the point is for you is to not get preggo.”

Freaked out February 9, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “So it’s New Year’s Eve and it’s the 1st day after my most recent period. I was feeling myself that night. I was looking nice after a year of looking like shit everyday due to a quarantine and I wanted to have sex. The drinks were flowing and I decided to have drunk sex with a friend. The next day I did not remember if he pulled out even tho he was sure he did. Since I didn’t trust him I bought the plan b anyway 40 hours after the act. A week after taking the pill I spotted for about 3 days and had every pregnancy symptom listed on google. I was hormonal I had acne, tender breasts, fatigue, and I had a crazy appetite. So normally my period comes pretty regularly I was expecting it on January 28 but I didn’t get it until 12 days later on February 9th. I’m on here to tell you not to flip out the pill works but it does mess with your flow I’m typically pretty regular but this past month I was very late. Don’t stress yourself out your period will come in time.”

Omggg February 9, 2021

For Emergency Contraception: “My partner and I had sex the exact day I was ovulating that was January 24,2021. We used a condom but he didn’t realize that it broke and he ejaculated inside me. I started crying because I’ve never been in that situation before but the next day maybe around 12 hours after we had sex that was January 25, he bought the morning after pill for me and I took it and I bled for 1 day. I swore it was implantation bleeding but thanks to the pill and yesterday on February 8 I got my period so trust the pill ladies. I read all the experiences shared and I want to thank all of you beautiful ladies. I waited on my period stayed off google like you all said and thanks be to God and the pill I got my period yesterday so the pill really works whether you are ovulating or not. So to anyone going through the same thing just take the pill, pray to God, stay off google and read our experiences... Take care lovely ladies stay safe you are loved❤❤”