User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception
8.7

Summary of Plan B reviews 8.7 979 reviews

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Phew it worked for me. I was ovulating and my partner finished inside me. I took plan B within 40 hours. I got my periods today and am not pregnant. Very happy."

Lana September 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend didn’t realize the condom slipped off him while still in me and continued to go at it. We didn’t realize it was lodged in me until we were done and I was freaking out. Thing is, my mom is very religious and strict and me being only 18 she’d probably disown me if I ended up pregnant. We tried going to K-Mart to get Plan B, but there was nothing. So us being scared, we told his mom about the incident and she was more than helpful in finding us the Plan B. Very grateful his mother is an understanding person instead of a judgemental one because it made me much more calm. I took it 2 hours after the mishap and didn’t have any symptoms except for very bad mood swings and fatigue. 6 days later, I got my period. I wasn’t expecting to get my period that fast because I am profoundly irregular. But I guess the pill did it’s job like everyone said it would. If you’re in a predicament like me, don’t worry. The pill works 100%. Just let it run its course."

Anistaj (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I started my period July 4th, and on July 14th I had unprotected sex with my BF, making that my week of ovulation. I took Plan B within 30 minuets of the accident. I felt no side effects until 2 weeks after taking the pill – cramps, nausea, breast tenderness (I never spotted). I was supposed to start my period Aug. 1, but it never came. I waited until I was a week late to take my first pregnancy test. I took 3 tests and all were negative. I had sex again September 1st and the condom slipped off inside me after my BF had ejaculated, so I took Plan B AGAIN! Worst luck, I know. I made a doctors appointment and it was confirmed that I was not pregnant from my first accident, but I would need to take another test in 2 weeks to confirm the Plan B worked for the 2nd accident. FINALLY Sept. 10th I got my period, and yesterday Sept 17th I got the copper IUD. I was FREAKING out. As long as you take the pill before you are ovulating and as soon as possible, the odds are in your favor. Good luck!"

DontWorry September 18, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took plan B two days after having a slip up. Didn't work. Got pregnant anyways. "

Cc (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took it within 24 hours. I'm 18 and NOT PREGNANT!!!!! It is easy to take, it's pill, um a little pricey, but cheaper than an abortion or a child. So what can ya do, am I right ladies?"

bob September 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me... I checked My calendar and realized ovulation was coming in 5 days and we all know sperm can live up to 5 days so I was very worried. I took Plan B literally at the last possible minute, plus I’m over the “weight limit” I weigh 200 pounds.. so I was afraid the pill wouldn’t work. I didn’t experience any symptoms but my period did come a week early and it were heavier than usual. Other than that, the pill worked perfectly fine. Don’t worry or stress ladies, it works. Best $50 I have ever spent"

AshNicole September 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with this guy I’ve known since high school and started being friends with benefits with. He really wanted to do it raw so I gave in (big mistake). He pulled out but I was still scared cause of precum. I took the pill 10 hrs later but didn’t really experience much symptoms just headaches and bloating. 3 days ago I started spotting brown and yesterday started bleeding which is 3 days early then my expected period due date. It’s very light then normal since my period is always heavy. I’m hoping it is not implantation bleeding since I heard that it started around the time your period supposed to start. Hoping the bleeding is from the pill and will turn into my actual period. Never again will I do this to myself. Learn from my mistake. Praying and hoping this will turn into my period. I got some period blood clots and implantation bleeding doesn’t have clots so crossing my fingers I’m not pregnant. Don’t wanna take the test but might have to after a week"

Stillworried (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So let me tell you guys I was freaking out I would read these reviews because they made me feel better but still in the back of my head I didn't believe them. But I was so wrong!! I had sex on August 31st we were caught up in the moment that we didn't notice that the condom broke until we were done and noticed he finished all in me. He ran to the store and I took Plan B 45 minutes after sex. I didn't check if I was fertile until like a few days after , and that's when I started freaking out because it said I was fertile I had several sleepless nights and had minor cramping but I thought that was because I was stressing but today I got my period!!!! On September the 10th it came early I was supposed to get it September 15th. If you're like me don't stress your period will come. I was very fertile so I know what you feel I promised myself I was going to write a review if it worked and it came!! I'm in no position to get pregnant right now!"

Honey54 September 10, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Last Thursday night I got very drunk . Met a guy, and went home with him. I was trashed and he did not wear a condom (latex protects). He came inside me, and I know I was irresponsible. I'm not on birth control either. 5 hours later, I got Plan B and took it immediately. I was terrified and I hated myself for being so dumb. Had breast tenderness, my discharge was yellow and sticky like mucus, and I kept feeling weird and painful tightness, and camps in my lower abdomen. I prayed that I wasn't pregnant because I'm not ready for a child. I'm 21, 5"9 and weigh 230lbs and I kept reading that Plan B doesn't work as well for people that weigh over 165 (not true) which terrified me even more. I started researching how to induce a period, and tried parsley tea. I drank it for a day. The next day, 1 week after I had sex, I got my period. My period came right on the day it was supposed. I'm relieved and will NEVER do this again. I'm getting birth control now. Good luck!"

janed234 (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Long story short. The condom broke, I'm not on birth control, and definitely not ready to be a mother. My boyfriend and I frantically went to walmart to buy plan b, and I took the pill about an hour after the incident on August 25th (about a week after my ovulation day) I didn’t experience much side effects, but after a week I got a pretty bad sore throat and cold, headaches, and was extremely emotional in the days leading up to my period. Today (9/5/18) I got my period 4 days late and am not pregnant!!! I was constantly reading these reviews and freaking myself out, but try not to stress, the pill works!"

hashtagnotpregnant (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This pill literally leaves you terrified of having sex again lol. I took this pill shortly after my husband and I had protected sex not knowing the condom broke. I had took this pill before and never had the withdrawal bleeding but this time I did. I wasn't ovulating cause I had just finished my period one day before the incident and the app on my phone that I track my regular menstrual period also noted I had a 5 day window from the day it happened. Well fast forward the bleeding lasted about 5 days. A week after that I started getting all pregnancy symptoms sore breast, nausea, fatigue. You name I had it. I even got mad at my husband for buying cheap condoms (my opinion as my moods we're changing!) I kept thinking I was pregnant. A month later I started spotting with brown bloody discharge .Slowly but surely I got my period. AMEN. I have 3 kids already and I'm not ready for another.nThe pill works it's just our anxiety and fears getting the best of us!"

MomofThree (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So recently my boyfriend and I had sex and he finished inside of me, now I am taking birth control but I had missed a few days and started freaking out so I took a plan b. The day after I took it I was fine no side effects but the day after that let me tell you... I felt like I was dying. No exaggerations. I came home from work feeling like complete garbage. My body hurt I wasn’t hungry and I was extremely tired. I slept from 4-8pm and keep waking up feeling like I needed to throw up. My head hurt my body hurt my stomach hurt not to mention I had a fever of 102.8. I went to urgent care and then gave me an IV and some pain medicine. Never again will I ever take a plan b, it’s different for everyone it was just horrible for me! But at least I’m not pregnant right?"

Channy (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on the last day of my menstrual cycle and took plan b on the same day, 9 hours after the incident (July 18). A week after taking the pill I got the breakthrough bleeding from the pill (July 23). My period for August was suppose to come on the 15 but it never came, August 23 came and still no bleeding. My period came on 30, 2 WEEKS LATE!!! My advice is don’t stress or it’ll just make your period later than it already is."

gotmyperiod:) September 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I was going to college in 2 weeks. My boyfriend and I decided to have sex. We used a condom. But it broke and he full on finished inside me. We started freaking out. I decided to take plan B pill since I didn’t want to be pregnant while going to college. We read the box before taking the pill. And I had the side effects of cramps, nausea and sore breast for about a week. I didn’t have any break through period I just went straight to having my periods. I was a week late but I’m glad I got them. I would totally recommend this pill. Just don’t stress about it and let the pill do it’s thing."

Brittany August 31, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Had unprotected sex for the first time in a few month with my spouse took pill 2 hours later and still ended up pregnant"

Lyssa (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So I promised myself I would make a comment about my experience, if ur here ur probably freaking out - girl I get it!!!! I’m 18 years old, so me and my bf been dating for 2 years and we decided to lose our virginity on his bday. We didn’t use protection and after that we started freaking out because there was a big chance of me getting pregnant. He wasn’t sure if he finished inside me, but I was pretty sure he did at least a lil bit. Anyway we got plan B and waited for a whole week my period came 1 day late and the cramps are horrible!! But trust it - this pill is good!!!"

López (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took the pill one day after the incident, and eventually my period came three days later. However, I experienced extreme cramps and pain on my first day of my cycle. It works, so try not to worry."

Cupcakelover (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I used Plan B as an emergency contraceptive about 12 hours after unprotected sex. I was not near my ovulation window, but took it to be on the safe side as I'm aware early ovulation can occur and sperm can last a while. I experienced no noticeable side effects until a week later. The hormones forced me to have a period for about four days. Three weeks earlier than expected. I was then 14 days late for my regular period. I experienced bloating, cramping, and moodiness. My period was heavier and exceptionally more painful than usual. However, the medication worked. I'd say a painful period is better than an unintended pregnancy."

Ambry (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "The condom broke so I took the pill 36 hrs later. It did not work I still got pregnant. It only works in preventing ovulation. Since I had sex the day after I was ovulating it did not work. I wish I had known it doesn't work after ovulation!"

Kate (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex. My boyfriend pulled out, but just to make sure, I bought a Plan B about 26 hours later. I felt dizziness and I was always tired and wanting to go to sleep right after I took the pill. 2 days after that I had sex again but this time it was with a condom. I was getting really stressed and I kept looking over the reviews to make myself feel better. Exactly a week later, I got a brownish discharge along with light cramping which led to my period. This pill works!!! I had sex on my ovulation day so I was kinda doubting that it would work, but it did"

RT (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "PLAN B WORKS! I used this a day after I stopped ovulating. Me & my bf were busy and the condom broke and he didn't know how or when he came but, somehow we both looked down & there was a broken condom & cum. A day later, I took the Plan B. I took the Plan B on July 27th & my period was supposed to come on August 5th. So that's about a week and three days. My period didn't come until today (the 11th) so I was freaking out. My advice is to take the pill ASAP & not try to freak out if your period is late. The pill side effects are similar to to pregnancy & PMS symptoms. I had cramps, I was nauseous since I took the pill, and mood swings but, that's about it. I was so nervous but, in the end the pill worked so thank God!"

brit August 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I wanted to write a review to share my experience with this pill to hopefully help others. I was product of a date rape on June 9th around 2-3am. He pulled out but honestly the amount he threw out was a lot and it was very very possible that some was left inside, leaving me very paranoid. My period had ended maybe 2 days before. My cycles are about 41-45 days long. I got the pill about 36 hrs later. I got the bleeding that some people get 5 days later, lasted about 4 days or so. The whole time was terrible, I felt nauseous all the time, bloated, pretty much everything when you google pregnancy. I was so scared. Luckly, 50 days after getting my false period I got my period. Yesterday! August 7th. Worse summer of my life. Stay safe out there ladies."

Cheryl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Saved my life!!!!!!!!! Had unprotected sex on the day of my ovulation, freaked out, took the pill about 24h after. My hormones went crazy, I got my period earlier and it’s super heavy but it was worth it!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!"

G. (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Plan B had me on a rollercoaster. I have taken Plan B once in the past and just got mild symptoms. But this time it went all out! I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period. And 2-3 days before my supposed ovulation date. (I have a 25 day cycle). I took a plan B the next day (7 hours later). I fell asleep and woke up to upset stomach and then nausea. This lasted for 7 days. I never vomited. But I got vagina dryness and no sexual drive which lasted much longer. I had depression and didn't know. After that, for 7 days I had a thick discharge with pinkish-brown blood and then black on the last day with mild cramps and tender/hurting breast which lasted 5-7 days. Every morning I peed I got the discharge and that was it until the next day. After the discharge, my breast was still tender and I had a low sexual drive. I got my period 4 days after my expected period date. If you don't get your period a week after your expected date then take a pregnancy test. But wait first."

Annabelle August 7, 2018

For Emergency Contraception " I had sex the day after finishing my period. He used a condom the first time but not the next two times and he did not cum inside of me. I was still a little paranoid so I decided to take plan b the next day almost 12 hours after having sex. This was my first time ever taken plan b and I have never been on bc. After about 5 days of taking the pill I had some breakthrough bleeding, it was light and more of a brownish color that lasted about 6 days. And then the waiting game began, I was getting abdominal cramps, lower back pain and headaches. I was so stressed which I’m sure didn’t help. Then my breast started hurting and they always hurt before my period so I felt some relief. And after 26 long days, I got my period! I was late 26 days! So my advice to every lady out there is to relax and not stress, the pill works."

Anonymous August 6, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...