User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 611 reviews 14 medications

8.9
Summary of Plan B reviews 611 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Worked!! I know many of you ladies are freaking out way too much. That was my condition the last 2 weeks. However I just got my period!! Me and my boyfriend had protected sex at around 3 am on 23rd Nov. (I was fertile then, my period ended before a week). The condom broke and we only realised that after he came. I took plan B about 10 hours later. I had no symptoms for a week. I did have a little gastrointestinal distress this past week. My stomach was bloated since yesterday(4th) and i started cramping, just got my period today, 5th December. Don't worry, the pill is mostly likely to work, especially if taken within the first 24 hours. But do make sure to be very careful next time because this pill used too often can cause many problems"

SoHappy!! (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not stress yourself out about it...yes I know it's easier said than done but trust me if you take it like your supposed to, your cycle will come!! Mines was 4days late..I took multiple pregnancy test in which all of them was negative!! Good luck everybody!"

Anonymous December 4, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I said to myself I would write a review if it worked and here I am! Boyfriend and I had sexual intercourse on a Tuesday. We did not realize the condom broke but thankfully we found out before he "exploded," per say. We immediately went to a pharmacy store and bought the $50 pill. I took the pill 8-10 hours later from the incident. I experienced cramps and nausea. Cramps began 3rd day lasted till about 5th day. Nausea only happened at night in bed. I was worried I wasn't going to be getting my period that one week later because I am irregular. I have not received my period for about 6-8 months so I was thinking it may not work for me. BUT! Thankfully it did! 9 days later, I got my period and ended at 6 days. It really does work!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "The same day the accident happened I took the pill four hours after because there was no way I was ready or my partner. It worked ! I got my period earlier :)!!! however my timing for menstruation is all over the place so it's never a solid date. The faster you take it the better okay!! Throughout the month i did nothing but look at reviews and kept scaring myself thinking i was pregnant... but then my period came :)!!! Definitely take it as soon as you can and don't let your mind think you're pregnant. Be safe next time!!!!"

J4269 December 1, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Okay so I was PRAYING this stuff worked. I'm going to be very detailed bc some people aren't and I needed details. So I got my last period Nov 11th. On the 25th (I googled after and it was legit the peak day for ovulation for me) the condom broke and everything happened inside me. No "pull out" bc we legit thought the condom was on. So IMMEDIATELY after we went to Walmart and got plan B. I took it within the hour that it happened. That night I felt hella bloated and gross and that weekend I was a tad nauseous but it wasn't too bad. 5 days later I got my period (started with dark discharge and now blood) and it's two weeks early but many reviews said this happened to other people so no need to freak out!"

MyLifeWasAlmostOver (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Took Plan B the following morning after (about 10 hours). The following day the nausea kicked in, and also experienced some bloating. Five days after taking it I had reddish/brownish bleeding. 28 days after that my period came (a week later than usual). Cramping was more painful, but I'll take it. While I was waiting for my period to come I was stressing out and taking at home pregnancy tests (which were all negative). Took a final one to be 101% sure after my period came and it was also negative. So relax, this does indeed work."

0000000 November 30, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I was with my paterner and the condom broke and she's on birth control but we were scared because she should have been ovulating around that day or so so we went straight to Walmart and she took it three hours after 2 weeks later the period is rough but we'be never wanted to see one so bad"

Jim bobby November 30, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So the condom broke and we didn't know until too late. Ran to the pharmacy to buy plan b for $50, and took it 2-3 hours after the condom broke. This was right after my fertile period, like only a day after, so there was a chance that I could have ovulated late and gotten pregnant. My period was a day or so late, most likely due to the insane stress I put myself through. First day of my period started normal, but for whatever reason all bleeding and cramps went away after around 4pm. This happened for all 4 days of my period, and I found it very odd. The cramps that I did have were excruciating, however. Today, a week or so later, I took a test- 100000% negative!! Plan b works!"

superscaredkid November 29, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I was with a guy for a pretty long time and this one time the condom broke and he had came inside... slowly he pulled out and that's when we knew that it broke. Well at that given moment, I freaked out and then a lot things were going through my mind. But my partner was there to calm me down. We then rushed to our local CVS and purchased the Plan B Formula. I took it an hour later after the incident. After 3 or 5 days I started experiencing some kind of brown/reddish color coming out my vag which was one of the symptoms I experienced. I also experienced headaches,nausea & minor cramps. But nothing I couldn't take. At the end I got my period a day later from usual."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I have a 5 month old, did the deed with my bf on November 15, after a failed pull out attempt, I went and got the plan b pill, took it within 12 hours of doing the deed, sure enough (bfp) big fat positive test yesterday on November 27th. It was confirmed through urine test, blood test, and pelvic exam. That was the only time we've done it since the birth of our daughter. It proved ineffective for me."

Ashijklmnop (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "It works"

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh November 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Let me say this right now, my girlfriend and I had to use this one day after a bit of an accident. I said if it works I am writing a review. So I can happily say it did. She was really lucky in the sense there were no side effects other than some light nausea and fatigue. For everybody out there either panicking or debating, just let the drug do it's job. I'm also going to say right now that my girlfriend is 195 pounds and 6 foot tall. So she is above the weight limit people like to put on the drug. It worked for us."

Justonereview November 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "*Not pregnant * I had unprotected sex October the 2 my partner did not finish inside me but ethier way you should never have unprotected sex : I learned my lesson so I took plan b 3 days after and I was stressing out so much I stopped eating that every morning after I took the pill I threw up stomach bile it was my worst nightmare and I started waking up before my alarm even hit and woke up every morning with a abnormal heart beat which I think was just all my anxiety and me not eating right and keep in mind I'm already skinny about 118 pounds after a week from taking the pill I bled at first is was brown the night before it started and then the next morning it went heavy bright red for 4 days but my period was due in 2 weeks and came again"

Lovelyv November 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Take action name brand. To the women that's going through what I've been through!! I had unprotected sex twice back to back November 11 2016 and November 12th 2016. I can say I took the first pill 6 hours later and the second 7 hours later.. after taking this pill I only became nauseous several times and a little cramping after I took it till now Nov 26th. I was a nervous wreck!! I read reviews after reviews I prayed and had faith and behold 2 weeks later (today Nov 26) my period is on. I will never do this again.. women! We have to start using our brains and not the frame!! My money was well spent!!! Good luck"

Me 3 November 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "i promised myself if it worked, I'd write a review for all the ladies freaking out. personally, the condom had slipped off inside of me and was stuck in there for a bit. I took plan b within the hour and I had minor side effects. my period was a day or two late but for the most part perfectly fine. the whole time I was worried because the side effects make you feel like you're pregnant and i kept reading stuff online. trust the pill! It'll be nerve wrecking but just follow the instructions and be patient!"

Anonymous November 26, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom broke. I freaked out as soon as it happened! It was about 3:10 pm and I took plan b around 4:30. I didn't really feel any side effects until the next day when I had a headache, super tired and extremely moody. The moodiness might've been because I was due for my period in a week and a half and I was PMSing but the moodiness was bad. I got my period yesterday and I told myself I would right a review if it worked for me. My period came 3 days early and it's extremely heavy with bad cramps, but that's how it normally is but I'm never early. Also, the things that say it doesn't work for people over 176 pounds is a lie, I'm 210 pounds and it worked for me! I hope this helps someone!!!"

Lively04 (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "i said i will write a review if it worked so here i am. It all happened when the condom broke and my boyfriend finished inside. We took action right away and got the pill. Took it the next morning and got my period a week and a half later."

Anonymous November 24, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Oct. 7 (a week after my period) and only got the plan b pill the next day, approximately 30 hrs later. the first 2 days I did not get any symptoms at all, but from the 3rd day on, I felt nauseous, extreme fatigue, and I have been burping A LOT. 2 weeks after taking the pill, on the 24th of October, I got a really bad cramps and I would say a really light period. however it got lighter and lighter that seems to be spotting and I continue to experience symptoms. A month after the incident still no period so I took a HPT and it came out negative. Fortunately after this, the symptoms starts to lessen but had a very tender breast with some cramping as well and today Nov 22 I finally got my period."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "It works. I took the pill somewhere 14-15 hours after the incident. Me and my bf had sex on the day i was ovulating (14th day of my cycle, 5th day of my fertility). I had all those side effects that were incommon with being pregnant symptoms. But i got my period today on my 28th day of my cycle (wich is so precise btw, I Always get my period on time) Now if u took the medicine on time, and you are under that weight limit (it doesnt work for people over 176 pounds), relax and let the pill do its work. AND most important: Until you missed a period, stop reading about pregnancy symptoms because that can make u so paranoid, and u begin to belive u are experiencing all those things"

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (taken for less than 1 month) November 21, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "this pill got the job done but i've never felt so sick in my life. i couldn't sleep for 2 days because i kept waking up sweating. i felt very nauseous and fatigued. i threw up twice. honestly just make sure you have condoms so you don't have to take this pill. it really isn't worth the side effects."

haileebrooke1 November 21, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "You are probably on here reading all these reviews panicking whether the plan b pill is working for you or not. I'm here to calm the nerves, plan b does work!!! I am a teen and me and my boyfriend made the huge mistake of having unprotected sex one night. He pulled out but just to be sure I purchased a plan b the next day. About 1-2 days later I began experiencing symptoms. Fatigue, nausea, back pain, all symptoms that mimick pregnancy://. But do not worry! I got my period even earlier than expected and everything was completely normal! Calm those nerves ladies, plan b does work((:"

Anonymous November 21, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "RELAX!!!!! Plan b works. I too was worried for my life that it wouldn't but fortunately it did. Long story short I had intercourse with my gf. The condom broke and we didn't use birth control. Plus I made the mistake of finishing inside. I thought I was done for at the time. Until I realized that she was on the 8th day of her ovulation cycle when we had intercourse and that on the 9th day I gave her that single plan b pill. About a month later her period finally came and it all was behind us. Best $50 spent."

Ryryryry November 20, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I had sex on October 28th, it was both our first time. Well, the condom slipped and he finished in me so he rushed to the store and got plan b and I took it about 2-3 hours later. The thing is, my period was due on October 22nd and it never came, when we had sex my period was already a few days late. Well last week (2 weeks after plan b) I got a period, it was a bit lighter but the same length, maybe even a bit longer. Does this mean I am ok? I plan on taking a test anyways soon but I just need some input.."

cmayyy November 20, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I've reached out to plan b 3 times, the last one i took was about 3 years ago so it definitely works! I have no kids. After the last one i took i still went later to get a PT (which of course came out -) but the nurse told me to try and not take these pills anymore if in the future i wanted kids, not because it would be impossible but it would make it a bit harder for me to conceive. . so here i am, been 7 months TTC and nothing, it might be me who knows but i always think about what the nurse told me... plan b's are great when you think you need them but dont make them a habit.."

Cinthiaa (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 19, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Ok so I'm over 230 lbs and was super worried that Plan B would not be effective (as I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me around the time I was suppose to be most fertile) Just got my period! Hope this helps anyone who might be as worried as I was because of weight issues and pill effectiveness. I've taken this 3 times now and it's never failed me."

Nickelz November 16, 2016