User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 684 reviews 15 medications

8.8
Summary of Plan B reviews 684 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "There's a lot of talk that this pill is not as effective for larger ladies, so I want to make it clear that I am approximately 280 lbs. I had unprotected sex approximately 3 or 4 days after my menstrual cycle ended, so I was considered very fertile at the time, and I am a highly fertile person in general, my partner ejaculated inside of me. I went to the store and purchased a Plan B pill and took the pill approximately 35 - 40 minutes after sex. A few days later I started having pregnancy like symptoms, lots of gas, breast tenderness, mild nausea.. I was freaked out!! I got my period 2 weeks later (a week early for me).. THIS PILL WORKS! EVEN FOR PLUS SIZE LADIES!! Take it ASAP after sex, I'm going to buy one to have on hand for the future!"

XoMissLissXo February 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "My fiancé and I have only ever used condoms as protection during sex. One afternoon, while we were intimate, the condom broke and neither of us realized it had happened until after the fact. As we are not in a position where we are ready for children, we turned to Plan B. I took a pill within an hour of the condom breaking; and being the nervous and paranoid mess that I was, I took a second at the 24 hour mark. As it was the second to last day of my period when we had sex, I wasn't sure how long it would be before I saw a sign that it had worked; but within a week I was bleeding again. After that, my cycle returned to normal. The only other side effect I experienced was severe fatigue; but that only lasted a week."

EARood (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I was reading many reviews of this pill whilst being scared out of my mind. I'm sure many people reading this are in the same boat. I'd post on here and here I am. I had sex after realizing I missed pills in the third week of my previous pill packet. I missed 1 pill in week 3 and doubled up the next day but completely forgot and then had my usual 7 day break. I then started my next pack and on the evening of the first pill day I had unprotected sex. Only after 36 hours did I remember I had missed pills before my period and that it could lower my protection so I took plan b (Postinator-1 in New Zealand). I got my period a day later than normal (on 4th sugar pill not 3rd) and negative pregnancy test."

Anonymous February 21, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey Ladies! (Or Gents) So I made the dumb decision to have sex with my ex-boyfriend but I at least had sense to use a condom. Only problem: the condom broke and he came inside of me. I took plan b within 30 minutes after the incident. I felt okay, but then I began to read online about all these weight constraints (if u weigh more than 176 lbs that the pill in ineffective) and I weight 186lbs. Being on the safe side I called my doctor and asked her about it. She said I would be fine and that the company says that to cover their ass. BUT then later that day when I used the bathroom, I noticed the other part of the condom with sperm fell out of me! I then took another plan b (directed by doctor) and waited. My period came 2 days before expected"

Anonymous February 19, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Relax, if your reading this! The pill worked after I bought it for my gf. She got her period on the expected day and may have been a day earlier honestly! I was on pins and needs for 2 weeks but it came! Thank to Lord and pray! The pill does wonders! Good luck!!!"

Me19 (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Had an accident Jan. 11th I believe I was ovulateing because it was 3 days after my period took plan the very next day within the 24 hour time frame. Experienced nausea and very light to very bad cramps for about 2 weeks when I started to to have very light brownish discharge on the third week it lasted about 5 days at first Ibthought it was implantation bleeding because I never got what I consider a" real period " all I had was brown discharge. About 2 weeks later I have taken about 3 pregnancy all negative I think all the stress I was experienced just caused me to not have a normal period. The pill has worked for me but I wouldn't want to go through this again getting on some type of birth control soon."

1234ab February 14, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Already posted about my side effects from the pill but that was before I got my period so I wanted to share the rest of my experience. Did not get my period until exactly 1 month after taking plan b. Had a terrible headache and nausea all day, which isn't a common PMS thing for me. It was 2 weeks late! I know it's hard but don't stress, it will do weird things to your body. Good luck!!"

Gbrheusngie (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "So me and my boyfriend had sex, he thinks he ejaculated inside me so I took the plan b right away. The symptoms are terrible. I had lower abdominal pain, fatigue, dizziness nausea, I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. Today is February 11 2017 just one day after I took the pill. it's a great backup but to be honest I will never take it again. I experienced all of the symptoms at the same time. Not a great feeling."

adessa (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I took the plan B pill last month 12 hours after I had unprotected sex seven days after I took the pill I started bleeding does that mean the pill worked??"

dawndrown February 11, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey ya'll this is my third time taking this pill and each time (after having someone finish inside of me) it's worked! But this is the first time I've had TERRIBLE side effects, or any at all tbh. It's been a week since I took the pill and I've been nauseous for a few days straight and actually threw up once, extreme loss of appetite, I'm hungry but whenever I go to eat I can barely get half of it down without wanting to vomit. In top of that I'm exhausted and my sleep is fitful, last but not least my period is 3 weeks early and the cramping is different than usual. All in all the pill works just with hell to pay :/ keep my health in your thoughts ladies"

Tb1298 February 11, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Thought I share my experience with you all as these reviews helped me. We had unprotected sex on the 15th day (counting day 1 as beginning of her period) of a regular 28 day cycle. It was during ovulation/fertile window. She took the pill within 1 hour. I was worried because I read it doesn't work during/after ovulation time but two doctors told me it works very effectively during the fertile window granted taken within 72 hours and no sex afterwards. Her side effects only lasted one day and she got no bleeding. Her period was one day late. This pill is highly effective so do not worry too much. People who are trying their best to conceive only have 30% chance at best so the odds are already in your favor to begin. Good luck and don't stres"

anonymous431 February 11, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. My period ended December 27th and we had unprotected sex on January 1st. He didn't know if he cummed or not so to be safe I took a plan b pill about 3 hours after. It caused my period to be 3 weeks late, but today February 8th my period started. I was constantly on here reading reviews and stressing myself out. So if you are stop it!! It works!! Just give it time"

Always anon February 8, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Had a one night stand Saturday morning and a condom break. Took plan b one step within about 2 hrs of that accident and have experienced no side sffects. I am about 13 days out from my next expected period. Has anyone else been in this situation? Help!"

Women19 (taken for less than 1 month) February 6, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I always read reviews as I am always paranoid every time I take plan b. I've taken it probably too much but for good reason. I don't do well with birth control pills and am not always in a relationship. Since 2009, this pill has been effective for me. I weigh more than the recommended weight and have had sex during my fertile days. While I'm not a medical professional, I do take a lot of vitamin c and parsley to get my period early to ease my stress. It works...relax."

Mendozgi February 6, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Ok so my period ended on January 30th. I had unprotected sex on February 2nd. My partner was adamant that nothing happened inside of me. But me being the paranoid person that I am decided to take Plan B 45 minutes after the incident. I am here worrying myself to death because I am not supposed to get my next period until another 18 days. The only silver lining of hope is that we did have unprotected sex before my ovulation week. But I am getting terrible side effects from whatI hope is from plan b and not anything else (if you know what I mean). Please someone I need some advice and some reassurance. Never having unprotected sex again!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Guys this pill actually works. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. And pretty much he felt something was coming out and he did. So one hour later he went to target to buy me a plan b. I didn't have any side effects or late period. My period came right on time. So I recommend to take the pill very soon. Don't wait one day."

Chhhhcdvvh February 4, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Had unprotected sex during my most fertile time and I know for a fact It was around the time I was ovulating, my periods have always been regular and I can tell by my symptoms..and I keep track on my fertility app. so since I am not on birth control, I took plan b the next day about 14 hours after sex. Didn't experience too bad of symptoms,just my usual PMS symptoms. my boobs were pretty sore and swollen, slight nausea, and mood swings, biggest side effect I got was fatigue. Also this pill made my cervical mucus thicker. I had no spotting. These symptoms lasted for the full 2 weeks until my period came which it came on time just 1 day early. my period was a lot heavier than usual and had pretty bad cramping, but this pill worked!"

Not pregnant February 4, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I finished my period on December 24 then I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on December 25 around 5am. He swore he didn't ejaculate inside, but I being worried about pre cum, took plan b around 1pm, 7-8 hours later. On December 30, I was bleeding heavily, as if on my period for about 5 days, but the blood was a brownish type of color. I was really paranoid, checking and reading every review there was on this pill. I did have nausea & dizziness symptoms. I got really afraid because my period was due on December 19, but it never arrived. It is now February 4, & I've never been happier in seeing blood! I was 19 days late! Relax, let the pill do its job"

ajslaoLmz February 4, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "So I took plan b and it definitely worked, BUT the pain afterwards was TERRIBLE. The pain didn't start until after a couple weeks I right before my period. The pain I had in my stomach was a pain I never felt before! I couldn't even eat. As soon as I swallowed food it was pain I couldn't eat for 3 days. I guess I can't complain because it worked I rather that than a baby "

Adadad (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I decided to write a review if this works. My boyfriend and I had sex when the condom broke. We freaked out since I had been skipping my birth control pill (which is a bad idea...TAKE YOUR BC) and I was also starting to ovulate. We ran out to get the pill asap and I took it probably 2-3 hours after the incident. I recommend taking it asap because it'll be more effective. I didn't really have any side effects except I was pretty fatigued a lot. A few days ago, I had cramps and broke out with acne and today I got my period. The pill works if you take it as soon as possible and if you haven't ovulated by the time you take it. If you ovulate, wait a day after unprotected sex, then take it. It's not gonna work because you're already pregnant."

Makeupqueen234 (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I just wanted to write this review to say DON'T freak out this pill works, just stay calm. I'm over 200 pounds and took this and my period came on, I also had no side affects."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2017

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Not trying to deal people out but it Didn't work. Took four hours after condom broke and ended up pregnant. If you already ovulate I don't think this works. Advice : take vitamin c without bioflavoids or rose hips asap!!! It stops the increase of progesterone so the fertilized egg can't implant."

Mmmiiiccchh (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Hola girls, as i know many of you are stressing iIwent through the same situation.. My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and it broke and before we knew, he came inside me. He immediately bought the pill and i took it within an hour.. After this I was suppose to get my period within the next 5-7 days, but I ended up getting it 9 days after. I stressed myself out to the max and I kept thinking non-sense but we were both determined that the pill would work. I was spotting a few days before my actual period came.. Right after taking the pill I felt an immediate headache and felt major cramps throughout the week. I'm 167 lbs and the pill still worked for me.. So just take it slow girlies, everything will be okay!"

MyNamesJeff (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "Okay, just like most people on here I decided to write a review if this pill worked. My previous period started on December 30, 2016. I had unprotected sex towards the end of my period on January 5th, 2017. The first time, my boyfriend pulled out but the second time, we kept going without a condom and I think there may have been some sperm in me. I freak out and went to Planned Parenthood on January 6th, 2017 to get emergency contraceptive. I got the generic formula called "Econtra EZ" but it worked just as fine! My period came today on January 29th, 2017. I was psyching myself out reading all these reviews but I've taken Plan B, Ella, Next Choice and etc... ALWAYS worked! Going to be on birth control pills after period!"

Happy Girl :) (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Emergency Contraception "I bet all of you who are now on this blog freaking out like I did couple weeks ago. Well let's cut to the chase, it worked on me. Me and my boyfriend got very passionate that day and no condoms where involved. Had sex twice with him. We didn't panic, even if we had a baby on a way we where ready for it.(But don't risk it if you not ready) But anyways we went out that day I ate good and went to store to buy plan b pill umm maybe 6 hours later or 7. That night I was running to bathroom so much to pee. I guess that was first effect from it. Next day felt like someone punched Me in to the stomach .Advil helped. After a week got my period. Did couple tests no not pregnant. :) If u use it as soon as possible it will be more effective. Good luck!"

Notamama (taken for less than 1 month) January 28, 2017