User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 834 reviews 19 medications

8.7
Summary of Plan B reviews 834 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "I was super nervous cause I thought I was pregnant. I hooked up with a guy and he just pulled out. I took the pill about 4 hours after. I was nervous for the rest of the week and then I got my period. Try not to be too nervous!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I took it yesterday after our little "oops" and had waited a little over 24 hrs before taking it. Woke up this morning with a terrible yeast infection. So far not all that great but I guess I'll figure out if it worked sooner rather than later."

Ilovetremaine01 October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I just wanna add to what everyone else is suggesting if you take this within 72 hrs It Really Does Work & Just Breathe !! I can't stress that enough! I took this pill 25 hours after intimacy & was scared to death for like 2 weeks! The nausea side effect was lasting more than the 5 days it read on the paper or maybe I just freaked myself out.. However it's always good to practice forms of protection. But I am totally happy. Menstruation came very early for me as well. Best menstrual day ever lol lol !!!"

Nausea October 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "This pill works but differently to for different bodies. I took it within 24 hours of having unprotected sex . In 5 days I had slight bleeding and thought was a symptom of pill. I was little relived but was waiting for my period to come which I was suppose to get on 08.20.17 but it didn’t so thought as a side effect probably it will delay and didn’t have any signs of getting period, like cramps even a week passed. So I though I am pregnant so I had home test but negative. But I was not getting period but after 10 days of delay which was yesterday 08.30.17 all of a sudden I had cramps and got my period.I am so happy and relieved So ladies please try to be stress free if you take a pill within 72 hrs it will work!!"

Elena1 (taken for less than 1 month) October 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "So I had unprotected sex a few days after my period. My boyfriend wasn't sure if he came a little inside me so I took the plan b a few hours after! Then a few days after I started spotting for like 3-4 days brown blood. I was freaking out because I have taken plan b before & never spotted! So I was waiting for my period and it never came after that! I took 4 pregnancy tests which all were negative as I was paranoid I was pregnant since I've never missed a period! I was late by 4 weeks from my expected date of period. Reading all these comments I started freaking out even more. Well I just got my period finally! So try to stay calm and use condoms! My cycle & hormones are imbalanced now!"

Emmy7777938393 September 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex on September 15 at night and I took the pill September 18 early in the morning. He pulled out but I was still scared. I had been freaking out and googling all my symptoms and convinced myself I was pregnant. Yesterday I got my period (it’s pretty light.) Take it as soon as possible and try not to stress ladies!! You’ll be okay."

Liveloveplanb (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex in June 2017 the next day I took plan b. Had what I thought was my period a week later but then got told it was probably only from the pill. I was freaking out waiting for my period. I took four pregnancy tests about 2 months later, all came out negative. I still had not gotten my period though so I was convinced the tests were wrong. I was dwelling on the situation so much I convinced myself I was showing when it really was just bloating. Four months later after taking plan b I finally got my period! This pill really does work and really messes up your cycle. Just give it time and try not to stress because stress really does delay it more. Take pregnancy tests if you're really concerned and trust them!!"

PlanBWorks September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Had Sex on 09/14/17 around 12 am. I took Plan B One Step 12 pm. So after 12 hours after sexual intercourse, I took the pill. Side Effects that I had was lost of appetite. And I received my period 09/22/17, so eight days after sexual intercourse. Hours before I received my period, I had cramps, bearable cramps. I didn't want to take any pain killers or anything, which I thought would've intervened with the process of the Plan B. But, I googled & it says you can take whatever you want, 24 hours after you've taken the Plan B One Step. & my period ended 09/26/17. So my period lasted five day's, after taking the Plan B One Step. & I had already had my period from the beginning of the month of September. So I had 2 periods"

Kellykellygreenn September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Condom broke on us, so took Plan b immediately and waited. We were freaking out for weeks then period. No pregnancy, it worked for us."

Billybob94 September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I took this 3 days later and still ended up pregnant, my advice is try to take it ASAP. I had to abort unfortunately and the doctor said it was only 30 percent effective."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my bf had unprotected sex on the day of my ovulation period. I'm so panicked and worried that I may get pregnant so I got this plan B but the next day we met again and we had sex again the thought of being safe coz i just taken the Plan B 13 hrs ago. I don't know if it works that way. Please comment if you guys have experience like this before. Still worried of being pregnant."

B24 (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I have never felt the need to review any medicine. However, I know I was super stressed waiting to see if this would work so I want to ease some others. I had unprotected sex with a random one night hookup and that night I did not take my birth control pill. It was 2 weeks before my expected period and I woke up the next day and took plan B within 12 hours after. And my period came right when expected! This worked for me and I know it works for many others! Happy bleeding!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I'm writing this for all the girls reading reviews and freaking out, because I was in your shoes. We had sex, condom broke and I wasn't on birth control. I took the plan b 20 mins later. I didn't get my period for nearly a month and a half after I took it. I panicked and convinced myself I was pregnant several times and had severe anxiety, but finally got my period today. It works, give it time."

Anonymous September 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my boyfriend ended up having unprotected sex i and wasn't sure if he pulled out in time. So he bought me this product the next day. I'm reading the box and I kinda refused to take it because I hate pills and the effect it said it would do, but I took it. Became dizzy and that was it. But I am still waiting for my period!"

Julie96 September 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on the 30th of August. I took the Plan B 1 step two hours later. About 3 hours after taking it I was getting a lot of discharge it wasn't brown but there was a lot of it but I was also 2 days before my ovulation (says my cycle tracker) and got horribly sick about 4 hours after when I first took it (which I took on an empty stomach). I was throwing up felt like like my head was in a bubble and then the migraine started. This lasted most the night and I felt lethargic the next day. I had a lot to write but this won't let me. Didn't get effects till 2 weeks later. Sore boobs and bleeding (light bleeding). It's September 19th it worked for me. Please don't freak yourself out! It works! Don't Worry!"

LadyFrazier92 (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex with my boyfriend about a week after I got off my period (Sunday). We used a condom, but it broke. Even though he said he didn't finish yet, I was hella paranoid about pre-cum and stuff. (I also remembered that we had unprotected sex that Saturday but he "pulled out"). So we went half on a plan b pill. I took it the next morning (Monday) & I felt so sick for the rest of the week. My head was spinning while I was at work, my whole body was hurting, I was congested, had the chills, etc. Long story short I started spotting the next Sunday & now it's Monday and my period is SOOOOO heavy. Idk about you, but I'd rather pay $45-$50 for the pill than a lifetime full of payments for a child"

MM169 September 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I told myself that if the pill worked for me, I would come back and share my experience to hopefully ease some minds! I've used this pill multiple times throughout high school, and now in college. Every single time it has worked for me, so I highly recommend plan b as a back up plan when necessary! This past time I used it I took it the following evening after the incident, a couple days passed and I did not experience many symptoms other then a little bit of cramping. A week later I was bleeding, I thought it may be my period, but it was very very light. So I began to worry that the blood may be on account of implantation bleeding. But a couple days after the bleeding, I had my period. My period was a little later then expected and heavier then usual."

Alexia BB September 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I've used this twice now, this time much different. My period came 2 weeks early, blood flow like the Red Sea. Hormones out of control. Diarrhea. And severe cramps. But its worth it."

Invalid User_ September 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I was TERRIFIED to take this because I've had bad experiences with hormonal birth control pills. I took the pill last night with a meal, 24 hours after unprotected sex. I did wake up an hour after with some nausea- but honestly it wasn't that bad. This morning still a little nausea I am tired and slight abdominal discomfort but I wouldn't notice it if I was so worried about the side effects. Don't be afraid to take it! A few days of discomfort beats 9 months of it! So let's hope it works!"

A87 September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Hello ladies, well currently I am waiting the results of plan B since I had an incident this past SUN 9/10. so me and my bf always use condoms but this past Sunday alcohol was involved so we went ahead and had unprotected sex, he pulled out the first time but there's the matter of precum so of course this was the stupidest decision we both could've made, and I was expected to ovulate 3 days later. So the next morning. I went ahead and bought plan B and took it exactly at 9am (13-15 hours after). So here I am worried to the point of having a panic attack but I'm hopeful cause it's worked for me before! I'll be posting an update in 2 weeks when I take a pregnancy test. Good luck!"

199225M (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "On August 12 I had protected sex but we realized the condom broke. He came completely inside of me and I was freaking out!! I just got done with my period so I was close to ovulation. I got the pill the very next day and took it within 12 hours. 5 days after taking it I got another "period". It's actually your uterine line shedding tricking your body to think that you already ovulated. Don't freak out ladies!! Stay calm so your period doesn't get delayed! I just got my period 4 weeks after my induced period. So it's right on time. The side effects however were not pleasant. I've been having headaches and kind of nauseous. My period seems heavier (just got it today) and the cramps are worse but overall I'm just happy to have gotten my period."

$$ (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill 2 days after unprotected sex (July 16th) and bled a little 4 or 5 days later. I think it was just withdrawal bleeding not a period. So anyway August gets here and I still have yet to get my actual period. Didn't get one all of August so I bought a home pregnancy test beginning of September because at this point I didn't think Plan B had worked (although I had no typical pregnancy symptoms). Anyway I took two home pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. This morning I started getting bad cramps and finally I got my period. Now I know this pill is different for everyone but I'd say unless you absolutely have no other options then don't take this pill. Just get on birthcontrol or have the guy wear a condom. I am relieved I'm not pregnant though."

Elle27 (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "So this is for you girls that are panicking right now because you had an "accident", RELAX. This works. Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke and we didn't notice. It was a day before my fertile period began (according to my period app which can be wrong). I took the pill after about 9 hours of the incident and got my period 2 weeks earlier than when I was supposed to. It was such a relief! Just make sure you take it within 72hours and it will work! Don't worry!"

Rchica September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I am 22 years old. I had sex for the first time and it was unprotected. I panicked a lot because he did finish in me. I couldn't tell any one because I don't really trust a lot of ppl. I made him pay for the pill. I had sex around 11pm on August 4th 2017. I didn't get the pill till 10am the next day. I did as much research as I could. All I would read was don't panic believe you are not pregnant. So I did, I tried to stay calm. I then had my period and then September came around and got my period again. It works just relax"

Anonymous September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Well just sharing my experience. I had unprotected sex so I went and got the plan b pill 9 hours later. I didn't eat anything I just took it then immediately I felt tired I took a nap. As a week or two weeks went by my stomach became very bloated and today I just got my period but still my breasts are bigger and my stomach is still very bloated. I haven't had any severe side effects from it and this was my very first time taking it. I hope the bloating will go away soon bc basically it looks like I'm pregnant but I have my period so maybe I'll take a test later on in the month just to make sure. But the pill was pretty decent I didn't get sick at all."

Silver1877777 (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2017