User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 758 reviews 16 medications

8.8
Summary of Plan B reviews 758 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex and he came in me twice. I was freaking out so he bought me the plan b. I know most freak out about it not working, but believe me relax. Three weeks after taking the pill, I got my period. I had no symptoms, but I did have weight gain and I craved food all the time. But during those three weeks were very stressful. But try not to stress. Think about other things and go on with your daily life. Things do end out ok in the end."

hh1223 June 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Around May 28th (in my fertile window I believe, I track periods.) I had gone to see my boyfriend and we never really use condoms and I just started my birth control mid-cycle, so about 10 days in. I took the pill for 4 days but I wasn't aware that you had to wait at least a week for it to be effective so when I found this out about 8hrs after having unprotected sex (three rounds using the pullout method but precum contains sperm I think.) I bought the EC. My period wasn't for another two weeks and all I did was panic, worry and read these reviews. Since I continued taking my birth control as instructed my period came 3 days late when I started taking the placebo pill. Please be safe and have protected sex.And take the pill within good time"

Leslie87 (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Around May 28th (in my fertile window I believe, I track periods.) I had gone to see my boyfriend and we never really use condoms and I just started my birth control mid-cycle, so about 10 days in. I took the pill for 4 days but I wasn't aware that you had to wait at least a week for it to be effective so when I found this out about 8hrs after having unprotected sex (three rounds using the pullout method but precum contains sperm I think.) I got the EC. My period wasn't for another two weeks and all I did was panic, worry and read these reviews. Since I continued taking my birth control as instructed my period came 3 days late when I started taking the placebo pill. Please be safe and have protected sex.And take the pill within good time!"

Use protection please. (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "OK DONT FREAK OUT! Bc if you're reading these reviews you're probably freaking out hoping there's a way out of the stupid decision you made to have unprotected sex OR begging god for mercy bc your condom broke! Well this stuff works! I had protected sex and at he ended, the condom snapped! OH NO! I'm very fertile I have a little already...so the very next morning I drove to Walmart and bought it. Took it asap and now exactly 6 days later I GOT MY PERIOD!! A week early thank you thank you!"

Fertile Mertile (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the week before my period was due, and he came inside me so obviously I was very worried, I took the generic version of plan B around 23-25 hours later. I didn't feel anything when I took plan B. The period that was supposed to come in a week, came on time. But my second period didn't come on time, I didn't have any signs of my period coming, nothing. I was so stressed I took 4 pregnancy tests all of which said negative. I worried and cried a lot, but lo and behold 2 weeks later my period finally came. Long story short I was 2 weeks late for my second period, DON'T PANIC TRUST ME , if you feel unsure take a test if its negative trust the results."

BEPATIENT (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I said I would do this if it worked and it did. When I took plan B, it was a day after my period had ended and I knew I was going to be fertile. I took it about 10 hours later and I didn't feel any symptoms. I got my period again 7 days later. I normally have cramps and all that but it was just huge clots and heavy for 5 days, which is shorter than my period. I didn't know if that counted as my real period since it was 3 weeks early, but I got a second period when my normal period was due, only 2 days late. I was so nervous the whole time. I had tender breasts, I was nauseous and I had cramps a week before my period, but worse than they normally are. My second period after that was 3 days late. Plan b messed up your body a ton! Just pray!!"

Happyaf June 16, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Had my period May 6, had sex and the condom broke on May 20, took plan b within 8 hours. All my friends, sisters, cousins have taken plan b once in their life and it has always worked so of course I felt relieved. Apparently what no one tells you is that if you are already ovulating, plan b is not effective. Missed my period by a week and decided to go to the doctors to have a blood test done to confirm if I was pregnant. Just found out the news today-- I AM PREGNANT."

Anymous10920 June 15, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "This medicine works I was on my most fertile day and wasn't taking ANY birth control ,he almost finish inside of me but I still freaked out and took it within 40 mins. Today I got my period right on time!! It does work!!! My period is very heavy this time tho but that's ok."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Long story short, boyfriend was going to pull out but ended up half finishing inside me and I was ovulating. Took Plan B about 20 hours later and I got my period on time. Not a day late. I did feel pregnant though, my boobs were sore, I had a lot of white discharge, nausea and headaches. But don't stress! It will work!"

notpregnant (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I wanted to make a comment on here to ease the mind of anyone worrying possibly! This is the third time I have had to take plan b and it worked 100%! I am 19 and on Wednesday night around midnight I had sex, the condom broke and we had no idea and he came inside me fully. I didn't take plan b till about 11am the next day. My period was supposed to start 4 days after this incident so now I had taken the pill and was freaking out that I might miss! Well good news! One day late my period came! A little lighter than normal but it's here! I've taken the plan b before where my period was over 17 days away and it was the worst wait of my life! Today I am getting an IUD put in! DO NOT STRESS LADIES. Stress could actually delay your period even more"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Don't worry to much! Plan b really works. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke, I wasn't on birth control. It was also around the time I should have been ovulating. I took it within 2 hours. I had breakthrough bleeding a few days later that lasted almost a week. When my period was 10 days late I went to the doctor and had a pregnancy test and it was negative. They told me it can take another few weeks to get my period and that plan b screws up your cycle. My period ended up being about 3 weeks late, so don't panic! I went back to the doctor for another pregnancy test 3 weeks after the first (recommend by them to make sure) and it was negative again. Be patient, it really works."

Lovelyplot June 12, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Okay so I know some of y'all are super nervous because I was in your shoes reading the comments as well but relax. I had protected sex on May 25th and the condom broke but me and my boyfriend were able to get a plan b within 24 hours . I had no period and we had sex again (protected) three days later but the condom broke again! I took a plan b 27 hours later and was nervous because I was experiencing no symptoms except for bloating. My expected period was June 4th and I was stressing when I missed it which probably also delayed my monthly a little bit . Three days later I remember getting minor abdominal pain so I took a little nap and woke up to find that I had started my period so ladies if you're stressing please relax!"

Bee01318 (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I promised myself I will leave a feedback here if the pill works! Here I am, on the first day of my period! I would say this pill really made me emotional unstable. I freaked out, cried and worried a lot after I took the pill. So I started to look for more information online, and it didn't help at all. Do NOT search for more information! Just relax, try not to think about it and the pill will do its work!! I was so close to my ovulation day which is why I was so worried! I'm so happy the pill worked! Good luck everyone!"

Yay!! June 8, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "ECPTOPIC PREGNANCY: Hi everyone, wanted to share my experience as I had what is probably one of the worst outcomes of taking a Plan B, and wanted to make sure that other people knew the symptom's so they could get to the hospital in time. I'm 34, healthy, have had an abortion before so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. I took a plan B 8 hours after having sex with my husband. My period was late, took a preg test - negative. What I thought was my period came a month later. 2 weeks after that, had horrible cramping and bleeding, thought it was another period. Ended up in emergency room and turned out I had an ruptured fallopian tube from ectopic pregnancy, which is fatal if not operated on quickly. I would write more but comments limit me!"

liberunusualis June 8, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey guys! Like most people on this site, I told myself that if this worked for me I'd write something on this site just so I can try to help give some people peace of mind. This stuff works. I had been off and on the pill for a couple months which is stupid. But my boyfriend and I had been careful and used condoms. Unfortunately this time the condom broke. I took the pill about half an hour after the condom broke and let me tell you what, the pill unleashed all of it's side effects on me. Don't worry yourself silly , that's what I did and it was the longest month I've ever had waiting for my period. I did get it though. Right on time. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY."

Unknown8956 June 7, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey everyone! I wanted to help ease some worries by sharing my experience. My partner and I had sex on May 3rd. He completely finished in me. We immediately went to the drug store and took a Plan B within and hour of our incident. And then the waiting began. I had no symptoms at all. The waiting was excruciating. Later on around May 26th I got a UTI. Around this same time I was starting to really worry about my period. I took a pregnancy test (or 10) and they all came back negative. Still waiting and waiting (and freaking out). I had no signs of pregnancy and no signs of a period. Well my period finally came on June 3rd, exactly a month after taking the Plan B. So if you're freaking out you should be fine, don't freak out until you have to."

Britni June 3, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hey ladies! So my (ex)boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and used absolutely NO protection. He did pre cum inside me, and he told me millions of times he didn't ejaculate inside me. He pulled out on the right time, but I was still worried. Unfortunately I was ovulating a lot. Fast forward to today and my mother and I went to get an over the counter Plan B. I'm crossing my fingers I'm not pregnant. Next week I will find out with a test! "

Zobird June 3, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Ladies please note- bone of the ways plan b works is to PREVENT ovulation, so in simple terms, if you have already ovulated- it can be useless! That isn't something that was disclosed to me, & most people have no idea! It's a catch 22 because you can usually only get pregnant when you ovulate ..anyways.. I had sex once, I took it 12 hrs after unprotected sex. Ended up getting PREGNANT. I must have already ovulated.Then I later had a miscarriage(chemical pregnancy) b/c the way my doctor explained it, plan b does three things: 1. Prevent ovulation 2. Thicken cervical fluid (stops spermies) 3. Thins lining of uterus to prevent egg implanting I had a miscarriage b/c the egg was never able to implant. I feel horribly about it today & wanted to share, hope this helps"

HopeThisHelpsSomeone May 28, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I was expecting my period to come either on the 18th or 19th of May Like it did the 2 previous months. It didn't come so I guess I was having a late period before I had sex. I had sex May 22 around 7am took plan B the next day at 8pm (under 72 hours). It is now May 27th this month is about to be over within 4 days. And to me its looking like I'm going to miss my period this month and now I'm freaking out!! I did not experience any symptoms after taking this pill. Sadly It hasn't work for me yet. But If I don't come on my period this month I will be taking a test."

Brit123456 May 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I was honestly freaking out because I had sex 2 days before my period was due and we used a condom but he didn't tell me that it broke until I bothered him about it afterwards, I took plan b within that hour and then I missed my period...but it is now 4 days later and I have started my cycle and I'm so relieved. Thanks to everyone's good comments about plan B. It really relieved some stress."

Anonymous May 19, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hello all! I am sharing this because I want to reassure everyone that this drug does its job extremely well. I recently had gone off the pill and hadn't had sex in a month due to me and my long term partner being split. We decided to get back together and have sex, however, it was unprotected and his sperm did go inside of me. I am almost positive I was on my most fertile day but here I am, 12 days later after taking the Plan B and I am not pregnant. I took it within two hours after having unprotected sex. I had lots of breast tenderness and swelling, mood swings, and right now I am experiencing heavy cramps. But I do want to ease people's minds that this medicine is highly effective and it has relieved me because I am not ready for a bab"

kittykat12345 May 19, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I have taken plan b 3x this year so far, Feb-April, 1 each month (I know I'm stupid for not using protection) BUT it has worked every time!! I don't recommend taking it more than 2x in such a close timing as in doses because it DOES mess up your cycle. I took plan b in April and I have yet to have a period but I am not pregnant."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Ok, look. If anybody is a pessimistic, anxious out of his mind stressed out person. It's me. I'm the guy in the situation, me and my girlfriend were having unprotected sex and using the pull out method (DUMB) and I wasn't sure if I pulled out in time, anyways we were already in a car so I just hopped in the front and drove to a Walgreens and got plan b. It was within 30 minutes or so, and she took and and that same day she had the most demonic mood swings you could ever imagine. Every little thing would put me on edge, cause funny enough plan b symptoms are identical to pregnancy symptoms, so it's pretty nerve wrecking for obvious reasons. Anyways she got the short period then the normal one, took test and all negative. Just relax and have faith"

Guy in the clear (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "It worked perfectly . Recommend !"

Greatproducttt May 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "In a nutshell, March 2017, I had a normal period; had intercourse with my husband around the end of March and took a Plan B the next morning. Within about 5 days I had another heavy period that lasted around 5 days. I figured this was due to the Plan B. A week later I took another Plan B around 10 hours after intercourse which caused me to have another 5 day long heavy period. This means in April I had what I thought was two heavy 5-6 day long periods. However, it is now the middle of May and I found out I am pregnant. According to my doctor I am around 7.5 weeks along which means I got pregnant during the first Plan B attempt. I don't understand how I had three full length heavy periods but I am still pregnant??"

Plan B did not work for me. May 13, 2017