User Reviews for Plan B

8.7

1,004 reviews 23 medications
Summary of Plan B reviews 8.7 1,004 reviews

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "I had intercourse on Wednesday the 14th of November. I am a 21 year old, with a 1 year old daughter. I took Plan B pass 72 hours, I prayed it would work because of reviews I've seen on here. I am slim, 89 pounds. I had all the side effects nausea, breast soreness, dizziness and I did not vomit the pill. Emotional to say but it did not work for me, TAKE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! I took a pregnancy test at home and came out positive. I am currently a month pregnant."

12345 (taken for less than 1 month) December 10, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So I had sex around my ovulation day, most fertile days I was freaking out. I had sex at 10:30pm got up went to Target at 8am and took the pill. Make sure to take the pill within 24 hours that’s very important, the early you take it the better. Please note I am 240 pounds and I took one pill. I read every review and was freaking out. I was very fertile so I was really worried. My period started right on time. Symptoms nausea, cramps, and headache. No complaints."

Slimjim (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I’ve taken Plan B twice. The first time I took it was the day of ovulation, I felt fatigued for a week then after that everything was fine. However the second time I took the pill it wasn’t the same. I took it around the same time as I did before (during ovulation) within 24 hours of our “mistake” I experienced tender breasts, moodiness, fatigue and cramps... I was 10 days late for my period when I discovered I was 5 weeks pregnant. My partner and I are in shock, we are always very careful and took plan B after a minor slip up. This pill isn’t always effective."

Hannah (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected intercourse on 11/11/18 and took plan b two hours after. I received a light period on 11/24/18 and questioned whether it was implantation bleeding or whether I would be one of those women who got their period and still ended up pregnant. I also could have been ovulating around that time frame (11/8/18-11/12/18). It felt like all the odds were against me and so far my pregnancy tests up until 12/3/18 are negative. I have experienced so many symptoms such as dizziness, cramping, and nausea which could be either related to stress, plan b side effects, or pregnancy. I'll be taking a blood test soon so hopefully, my mind can be put to rest."

EvilLiz (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I used this pill about 3 weeks ago. As the incidient was on the last day of my period but I knew that the chances of getting period were small but were still there. I was so mad at him but he told me I was overreacting. The next day around 3:00pm I went to the store and bought Plan B. After I took it, I slept for 10-12 hours. I took the pill before about 3 years ago but never experienced any side effects, but this time I did. About 5 days later, I started having little period like cramps but nothing serious. I eventually started spotting for about 3 days after. I was getting nervous and I was praying that I would get my period early. After a few more days, my boobs began to hurt and I was convinced I was pregnant. A few more days go by and I got really bad cramps which ended up being my period which came 4 days early!! Don’t worry ladies, the pill works!"

Gee December 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Aw Lawd ur my savior, thanks to this pill I don't have a child yet, I'm 19 and have taken this 3 times! I'm not on any type of birth control but after this LAST time taking this pill I will be. Ladies I swear to you if your too lazy to make an appointment for birth control it's so much more easier then having to stress about whether you won't get your period and I definitely learned that!! After 4 days of my period being late from sitting in bed and eating everything in my house, crying, searching whether or not it will work because I was supposed to get it my period 2 days ago. Anyway I got it and I was so thankful. I never write reviews but I thought this deserved one. Plan b pulled thru every time! But this is not a reason to use it as a regular birth control method! Upside of taking this,I always hated how small my boobs were and they grew at least a cup size! Going to miss my bigger boobs but it's worth not having a child at 19 and giving up your life ahaha THANK YOU PLAN B!"

Abbz (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hi Everyone, First of all, the pill works for sure. so, Please don't panic !! Me and my Girlfriend had unprotected sex and sperm got spilled near thighs. We are not sure whether sperm got inside or not. We were worried and then she took plan b tablet within 4 hours. She don't have any major side effects other than light cramps. We are very much worried for the next 3 weeks wondering the pill will work or not. Finally , after 3 weeks she got the period. But it was lighter than normal period for 4 days. And we took the pregnancy test as well and it came negative :-) Yay !!! Magic Pill worked :-) Going forward, Please use protection for sure Hopefully, I will marry to my girlfriend soon :-) Cheers !!"

magicalluv (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "DO NOT STRESS. I made a promise to myself that if the pill worked for me, I would write a review to help other girls that may be in a similar situation. this pill works. I’m a 20 year old college student who has never been on birth control.. I always use protection!! I had sex with a boy on my OVULATION DAY- thick discharge and everything, the condom slipped off after he finished and most of his cum got inside of me. I took the pill within an hour of this happening, but was very still scared. My boobs began hurting 8 days before my period and I was getting very strange cream like discharge. I was almost certain that I was pregnant. So many reviews had told me that the pill wouldn’t work if i were ovulating- that’s false. I got my period today, like expected and the blood flow is normal. I still plan on taking a pregnancy test in a few days but trust me, if the pill worked in my situation- u will be just fine!"

Happy123 November 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Whether you’re in the same position as I was having sleepless nights, not being able to function in your everyday life for three weeks wondering if you threw your entire life away in one night because your first line of defence failed or you’re just reviewing the pill, I’ll tell you it worked. But I’ll never go through this again! If you’re going to have sex, make sure your partner is on birth control or an IUD along with using condoms. If condoms are your only line of defence, make sure your partner is someone you’re willing to have a child with because condoms break and slip off and this pill is only 95% effective if taken within the first 24 hours and body weight may be a factor according to some studies. The price is $50 along with weeks of extremely high anxiety and helplessness."

Listentome! November 10, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This is my second time using Plan B, since about 3 years ago. Took Plan B, two hours after husband ejaculated inside of me. My only method of birth control is ovulation tracking and testing (I also used this method when we conceived our child last year). I start testing as soon as my period ends, each morning, until I get a positive LH surge. It just so happens that the incident happen on the exact date, I received my positive LH surge (meaning I would ovulate in the next 12-48hrs . I was definitely afraid that the Plan B would not work. But my period came 2 days early. My side effects were: Sore breasts, acne breakout(regular and cystic), on and off side cramping, mood swings, vaginal discharge. Also I am 5'3/180 pounds."

alticat (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hey guys, I’m writing this to help the other thousands of girls who are like me and freak out over literally everything. I had sex for the first time. Condom broke, I was ovulating & not on birth control. I took the pill abt 30 min after what happened. For 2 wks I had the worst anxiety. That Friday I started to get really nauseous, most likely a side effect of the pill plus my stress and anxiety. That Saturday morning I got what seemed like my period but I still wasn’t positive that I wasn’t pregnant. On the following Tuesday I took a test and it came out negative, I STILL didn’t believe it. So I went to my doctor on Thursday to take my blood. 4 days later they finally called. Everyone told me I was gonna be fine But the stress and the fact that you’ve never taken any contraceptives will also mess with your system and make it seem like somethings off. But don’t worry you’ll be fine!!!"

Klaud November 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Wow, guys, I am here to share my experience and ease the minds of those stressing and getting worried about the effectiveness of the drug. IT WORKS. My boyfriend and I had a protected sex. After we finished, I noticed that his condom was halfway rolled on him and I was not sure if his sperm leaked out and got inside me(lol). I freaked out even though he said nothing entered. I went to get plan b three hours after the incident and started waiting for my period which was eight days away. Eight days came and no period. Finally got it 5 days after my expected period. I got all the symptoms of the plan b a few days after taking it, including bleeding gums which is a sign of pregnancy. I also had abdominal cramps and lower abdominal pains. In a nutshell, don't worry and stress out ladies, relax."

happy November 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on October 20th at around 11:00pm. (This was 4 days after my last period ended) there was an accidental slip up and I started freaking out. The next day I finally decided to take plan B, which I’ve never taken before. I took it at 3pm.. I was scared because online said there was a weight limit of 175lbs and I’m 220... also I just ended my period so I hated knowing I’d be waiting three weeks to find out if I was pregnant or not. I read about 200 reviews on here and realized I needed to chill out and stop stressing myself out because that’ll make it come later and then I’d be more scared. So I did everything to keep busy and try not to stress about it. I prayed A LOT.. lol. I got my period 8 days later, super early for me. I didn’t have any side effects except being moody to the max. If you have just taken it and are scrolling through these reviews STOP STRESSING OUT IT - IT WILL COME SOONER IF YOU CHILL OUT"

K November 2, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan b about 30 hours after I had sex with my boyfriend. My period wasn't due for a week and a half, but the wait was driving me crazy. A week after I took Plan B I started spotting. My period was late 3 days and it started out really heavy. It lasted for 5 days. Two weeks after my period, I felt abdominal pain, headaches, hot flashes, sickness. It's been 3 weeks since I took Plan B and I'm still experiencing those symptoms. I'm not sure if it's because of pregnancy signs or something like my system still adjusting after Plan B was out of my body. My period is due at the end of next week and I'm worried. (I did a home pregnancy test today and that came up negative)"

stacey614 (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took plan b twice in a week because accidents happen and I wasn't too happy about the dosage. Didn't feel any side effects until 4-5 days later. I got cramping and brown spotting followed by nausea. Everyone who is here reading, YOU'RE NOT ALONE. Don't worry, it too will go away."

Holahola (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "First thing, calm down you will be fine. I had sex with this guy, we didn't use a condom and he finished inside me. I got so scared and even more when I checked my period app and it was the day I was ovulating. He calmed me down and said I can take plan b tomorrow (we had sex at 11:30 pm) I went back home but couldn't stop thinking about it and I read it's most effective when you take it asap so I drove to Walgreens 4 hours after the incident and bought plan b. I took the pill with a light meal. A week after I started getting cramps and dizziness. I was convinced that I'm pregnant especially that I was exactly on the middle of my cycle. Fast forward to two days before my expected period, I got very bad period cramps and very light bleeding I had a pregnancy test appointment that day, and guess what it came out NEGATIVE! The pill seems to work just fine if you take it right away. Just give it time and you will be fine. I got my period two days early and I'm so relieved right now"

Ann October 29, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Girls, the Plan-B one day pill does work if you follow the directions accordingly! I took the pill twice and no baby as of yet! I took the pills within 24-48 hours after having sex. I did receive small migraines and bloating throughout the week as the pill work its magic in my body, but that’s better than having a child at my age (22 years old). I can’t afford a child and it’s definitely not the best time to have one right now for me. Please play it smart and invest in contraceptives. I’m now on birth control and my partner brings in the condoms. Believe me, I was scared and embarrassed about the situation, but I pulled through. Hopefully, you will too! Good luck! (:"

Ray Ray (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 27, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "plan b works, you will be just fine!"

Anonymous October 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hello so , I'm writing cause these really helped me when I was badly stressing. For 1 month and 8 days after taking plan B I've experienced really bad mood and gas everywhere in my low abdomen and it felt like it was almost in the ovaries! It never went away and was present 24/7, I was so bloated and a lot more tired than usual. I was supposed to have my period onthe start of October but u only got it today, or 19 days late and it is really light and painful, not what I'm used to but it works and at least you experience happiness because of a period, at least once"

Chicken October 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex with my ex about a week after my period and the condom broke while he finished inside of me so we took the plan b to make sure . I had side effects of the pill literally a couple of days after taking it which wasn’t too bad headaches and nausea that’s about it . My period was about a month and two weeks late , we took 5 pregnancy test too make sure I wasn’t pregnant all came up negative but I was like what??? it’s still not here?? So the best advice is to wait at least two months because my period came so late !! I definitely thought I was pregnant and then thank the lord it came ! It’s worth it !"

Me October 17, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took Plan B a few hours past the first 24 hours in order to prevent pregnancy. I’ve taken plan b about 4 times & never experienced any side effects. This time was the worst experience & I didn’t experience any of the side effects until 6 days after taking the pill. I can’t even begin to explain how horrible the mood swings are, the cramping from the withdrawal bleeding supposedly happening before your expected period, the fact that the withdrawal bleeding can easily be mistaken for implantation bleeding along with the moodiness because of the time that it’s happening causing more stress because you don’t know which one it could be. The back pain and headaches. I’ve decided to abstain from having sex so I never have to take this pill again because of the horrible experience. I highly recommend birth control to prevent pregnancy to avoid taking this pill. Positive note, I have no doubt that the pill worked because of my side effects closely resembling its effectiveness."

Anonymous October 15, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I usually don't write reviews for anything but I'm starting tonight. I took plan b for the first time as a precaution in August and 5 days later I got the withdrawal bleeding which was a pretty good sign. My only signature side effect was on and off cramping that drove me to take a test that came out negative. My periods are irregular so I had no clue when I was going to see blood. Luckily 6 weeks after I had the bleeding MY PERIOD CAME TODAY! The advice I have for y'all is to always cover it up or get on some form of birth control. DON'T STRESS let the pill work through your body."

Not today October 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So I am not on any type of birth control I basically just use condoms for sex since I don't do it often. He used a condom but it broke which has never happened to me before. We got plan b not even 15 minutes after it happened, I took it and felt fine with no symptoms. I use Clue as a period tracker and of course I forgot to input my last period so I guessed with the date and I had sex on my most fertile day which was so unlucky. A couple days later my breasts started really hurting on the sides, I had the lightest headache for about a week that just wouldn't go away, I had a cramp in my side like you would get if you went running, and I had no appetite. A couple days later I had spotting and I really thought it was the end for me I was so freaked out cause I'm 18 and I just started college. I finally got my period so the advice I have would be to just let plan b work. If you used other protection as well you should be fine. Just relax!!"

Nat October 8, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Spent $50 made me extremely light headed and dizzy after taking an felt like I needed to throw up. 9 months later I had a baby."

Unimpressed (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Phew it worked for me. I was ovulating and my partner finished inside me. I took plan B within 40 hours. I got my periods today and am not pregnant. Very happy."

Lana September 25, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...