User Reviews for AfterPill

Emergency Contraception 1 reviews 19 medications

Reviews for AfterPill

For Emergency Contraception "Hi guys, The one time where my partner accidentally.... inside me was when I was ovulating. I know this because my cycle is like clock work. We went to the chemist and I took the morning after pill straight away. My side affects were: extremely sore breasts and nipples, sometimes I would get a wave of almost wanting to be sick (I never vomited) and a delayed period. I then became 2 weeks late, did a pregnancy test, TADAAAH. Pregnant. Ladies, emergency contraception is not always effective. Please be careful, especially if you are not ready to have a baby. My issue now: I'm 25, just started my own business, I have been ready to have a baby for a while, however the love of my life is not ready at all which is heart breaking."

Not effective July 27, 2017