User Reviews for ella

Emergency Contraception 50 reviews 16 medications

8.1
Summary of ella reviews 50 reviews 8.1

Reviews for ella

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on April 30, one day after my period had ended, and took EllaOne the next morning. I didn't have any side effects at first, except some spotting, but after about 2-3 weeks I experienced medium cramps mainly on the right side of my abdomen (about where the ovary would be I guess) that got more intense after exercising. The cramps lasted for about four days, but I'm still experiencing mild discomfort in my lower tummy from time to time. I freaked out and took a pregnancy test (20 days after having unprotected sex), which came back negative. My period is due in a few days and I'm hoping all is well, since I'm going on a month-long trip in a week..."

Irresponsible 17-year-old May 22, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "The incident happened on 9 May, and Took Ella one on 11 May morning within 36 hrs. I suspected that condoms leaked or it was inside out, or something was wrong with it. My period tracker says that 9, 10 and 11 May are high chances of pregnancy so I am worried sick. Had some head flushes, back pain and super tired. Now waiting anxiously for my period to come..!!! How late or how early can period be after Ella one?? SOS!!!"

BettyRoss May 16, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Took EllaOne two hours after an accident (the condom broke). It costed around 30€. I didn't experience any side effects that same day nor during the whole experience. I tried not to freak out like crazy taking the fact that my regular cycles are often quite long (periods are usually +-35 days apart). My period finally came today, 9 days late! Don't worry, Ella does its' job :)"

sarah749 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 14, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ellaone on the 20th April after 3 days of unprotected sex,it is the 7th May and I have not started my periods. A bit worried."

Selia123 May 7, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ella at the very end of Oct . I didn't experience any side effects from taking the pill initially, and all the tests I took several times in Nov were neg every time. My period did not return until Feb and when it did it was one word- horrific. I was already 10 days in to my cycle when I stood up and thought I had peed my pants b/c of the amount and speed of liquid that came out of me. I had my period in Feb for 19 days, March was 25 days , April I am currently working on 17 days. Thankfully there have not been anymore traumatic floods but 7 months after taking that pill I am still dealing with the effects on my cycle and the unknown for my future fertility. If I could go back and do it all over I would not have taken Ella."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 2, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Just want to share my experience with others because I could find some comfort in those of others. I had unprotected sex on the 20th of April. My periods are regular and, based on my period tracker, at that time I was on my least fertile days of my cycle (chances were big that my ovulation had already took place a week ago). I took EllaOne after 6 hours. I experienced some mild cramps a two hours after, but that was it. I did not have any other symptoms. Based on my period tracker, my period should have started on the 26th of April. However, it did not come. I was a bit stressed and took a pregnancy test which turned out to be negative. Finally, after two days my period came! Please, stay calm and breath in/out! EllaOne works! :)"

Kenza (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I used this after a condom split- was very worried as I was a week away from my period! Ordered this and took it about 1 and 1/2 to two hours after sex. Period came on time and I'm not pregnant. Please don't worry- I stressed myself out loads but if you took it within about 8 hours the chance of you being pregnant is absolutely miniscule. No side effects for me!"

Madison92 April 12, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ella 3 days after a little accident happened (14th and 17th Feb 2017, respectively) and initially had no symptoms. However, my period was in total 18 days late. In those 18 days I panicked and really stressed myself out thinking that the pill might not have done its job and it may either be due to this or the pill itself that I experienced mild stomach cramps, nausea and fatigue. When my period finally came, it was lighter than usual."

Anonny (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ella when having protected sex, but the condom broke. I took it the day after. The next day I did not sleep (my mind was running wild), I had hot flashes and I felt nausea. The next day I felt dead tired and I could not properly function at work. The third day, the same story; not being able to concentrate, hot flashes, emotional changes etc. And then my period came 4 days early. I say Ella does it's work (you can actually notice it doing its work a couple of hours after you took it), but I am never taking it again (now wanting to use the nuvaring) because of the bad side effects. If you really have a problem it does it's job! Feels more like an abortion pill though."

Anna88 March 28, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took morning after pill 12 hours after unprotected sex. I felt so tired and sleepy and nauseous, my stomach hurts too. My period is due 21 of March 2017. My body had these weird chilling sensation so I won't take the morning after pill again. I rate like this because I don't know if it will work or not. I will update later as the days progress and hope I get my period"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 13, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hi, I am also here to share my experience of using Ella One as I was also stressed and scared. I stupidly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice in a day however, at the time I didn't think anything about it as he has pulled out but after a couple of days I started having second thoughts and thinking what if I got pregnant and I wasn't due on my period until over a week. I decided to go and get Ella One on the fourth day after having unprotected sex. After taking it, I found this forum speaking about everyones experiences and decided to keep calm, relax and wait for my period. Week later my period came one day late! I had no side effects or anything, this pill is fab! Remain calm and Ella One will do its job ladies!"

chub1 March 2, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I want to give my experience to you girls who were in the same situation as me. I had sex with my boyfriend, but we believed that the condom had split so he took me the next day and I got ellaOne. I suffer from anxiety so I was so so worried about if it had worked or not, if I took it right etc. It then came to the day my period was due (11 days after I took the pill) and I had no sign of it. As days went on I still had no period and I was constantly reading on the internet about reviews and pregnancy symptoms, scaring myself! After a week I took a text, negative. And then after 2 I took another and still negative. Finally, after 23 days my period came. I wouldn't worry girls, it will come!!"

Weeeel (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2017

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex and the guy wasn't able to pull out in time. I had just gotten off the pill the month before and I was very fertile/ovulating at this time. I took Ella within the 24 hour window and experienced nausea and headaches in the first 2 hours, then on-off within the next 5 days. I was quite paranoid because I also caught a cold (I rarely get sick) within 2 days, and for some, a weaker immune system may be experienced when the egg first gets embedded. I was experienced some diarrhea but looking back this may be due more to built-up anxiety. My period arrived, just 3 days late. Sharing this experience for those of you who might be worrying. Ella works, just remain calm, and next time, use a condom!"

Sianna (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hi ladies! I am here to update on my experience with EllaOne Pill. I had protected sex on 18 Nov 2015. Nothing spilled, nothing broke but naturally, I was still paranoid. So I decided to take Ella four days after just to be safe. My last period was on 6 Nov 2015 and my period came 7 Dec 2015, quite on time! My next period came on 5 Jan 2016 so my period has resumed back to normal. My pregnancy tests have come back negative :) However, I have suffered one side effect of Ella One which is nausea. Before and after my period, I would have extreme nausea. And it may last for days or be short. I have combatted that by resting or eating food to ensure that I'm not on empty stomach if I do vomit (I have not) I hope this helps! Don't be afraid :)"

kaykay78 January 11, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I had protected sex but the condom split, but it split early on but he hadn't finished. But I've just had a baby and you're more fertile the first few months and me being paranoid I took Ella one. My periods aren't into a routine because I've had a baby so I don't know when I should even come on. I took the pill two weeks ago now and the past few days I'm crippled in pain with belly cramps and pain in my back. All sorts of things are going through my mind, like ectopic pregnancies and I'm worried so much. Because I was only dating the guy, were no longer dating and if I got pregnant again I'd be so upset. Basically idk what's going on and the only thing I can think of is this pain is from taking the Ella one"

Amber1095 December 14, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Just got a question, me being silly had unprotected sex at the end of my period, I took the 3 day pill a day after it happened! Then had it again with my boyfriend on the 27th and took the five day morning after pill on the Thursday, I was meant to start my period on the 3rd of December but still haven't come on yet, do I need to go to the doctors?"

elaaaa December 11, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I just wanted to share my experience in case any of you are experiencing a delayed period after taking EllaOne. I had unprotected sex on the 8th of November, and I was on the pill but I really hadn't taken it properly that month, I got EllaOne and took it about two hours after the unprotected sex. I was due my period the following Monday but it never came. I had extremely light spotting and cramps, I freaked myself out thinking this was implantation bleeding and took multiple tests which were all negative. My period for that month didn't come, even though the doctor I went to about a separate issue said this wasn't possible. My period finally came today, 3 weeks and 4 days late! try not to worry, I drove myself crazy about it for no reason!"

Rhi16 December 8, 2016

29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ellaone like end of oct time on the same day as i had unprotected sex. I only took it coz my period app said i have a medium chance of getting preg and as am usually carefull i didn't want to take any chances..so here we are 21days days late and panicking although all the preg tests i have done were all negative!!"

123Mia123 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 5, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hello strangers. Im here to share my experience of taking emergency contraception, Ellaone. My period cycle has been very irregular last 3 monthes , assumed stresses. Therefore it was very hard to know when exactly my ovulation was. On November 19th, I had unprotected sex with my lover unexpectedly. He had condom initially but it dissappeared.He didnt notice that, so he literally came inside of my vagina. I was panic because of my irregular period cycle, I was not sure about everything. After 17hours of unprotected sexual relationship, I had Ellaone tablet. Regardless how much I worried, my period started today! It was actually starting early then I thought. So dont worry too much! It really works! Release your worries!"

Gabrielle K November 28, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Hello, I decided to share my experience because I know how it feels to be so scared and stressed. I had unprotected sex twice in a day on 6th of November. Next day I found out that my ovulation was on the 5th of November. I was about to die. I was searching through internet and I found out about the morning after pill. I wasn't sure if it was available for me because I'm only 18. 3 days after I went to get the morning after pill to boots and I felt so much better. Today I'm so happy because I got my period on time! I'm still shocked because I thought I'm pregnant. Ellaone works and I recommend it because it's just amazing!!"

Lacole (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Period came 3 Days late, which is normal. Don't worry. Your period will come."

User8437 (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "Firstly yes it worked HOWEVER after my experience i think this pill should be illegal! It messed me up and i now regret taking it. It said on the leaflet your next period may be a few DAYS late and if any longer than 7 to do a pregnancy test) i did not get my period so i did tests.. all negative.. 3 MONTHS later.. finally got a period and the pain was just horrific. I will never take a pill like this again. Horrible horrible thing!"

Lolabanks26 November 15, 2016

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ella one on the 28th of September 4 days after intercourse with my partner as my implanon had been expired for 3 days which I was not aware of until after, so in panic, took the Ella one tablet. I did not notice no side effects except from a brown discharge after taking and slight cramps on and off for the next 3 weeks and a little sickness. I also had tender breasts. I was convinced I was pregnant as a week had passed from my period due date of the 8th of October, by this time symptoms had stopped and I started getting cramps again, I finally came on my period on October 22nd just over 2 weeks late!!! I would recommend Ella to anyone in my position as it worked for me."

Hayley Mack (taken for less than 1 month) October 22, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I was reading the reviews the other day and I was very nervous on whether it would work for me! I had unprotected sex back in mid September (a drunken foolish decision) and nipped to the chemist the following morning to get the MAP. I was in the middle of my ovulation window. I took it within the 1st 12 hr window so was assured by the chemist I had the best chance of it working and thought little more of it. I track my period using an app on my phone so when I was due I got notification. 4 days later and still nothing. My head started to go crazy so I took a test and it said negative which made me relax a little but when I still didn't get my period I was stressing. This morning it finally arrived 18 days late. I've never been so happy."

Kaydorr October 18, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Emergency Contraception "I was reading these messages this morning and it put my mind to rest a little, so I thought I'd share my experience. I took Ella three days after having unprotected sex. I missed the other pill and I didn't know doctors did Ella. I was in two minds but I took it. I didn't have any symptoms to be honest after from having little cramps, however my period was due 9 days after taking the medication. I didn't come on and I am never late so everything went through my head. After reading the messages and trying to relax I have come on, I was 5 days late! So try to relax, apart from being late taking the pill was fine and I would recommended it! Hope this helps you."

Rebecca Louise September 20, 2016