User Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Emergency Contraception
8.7

Summary of Plan B One-Step reviews 8.7 673 reviews

Reviews for Plan B One-Step

For Emergency Contraception "I’ve taken this about two times currently on my third praying it will work after a drunk night filled with mistakes..."

ashleyy (taken for less than 1 month) October 15, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So me in my ex had sex and the condom broke but we didn't realize until we where done. I've been soo scared because I have been having all the signs of being pregnant, except I haven't thrown up yet. I took the pill the next day at 8:00 in the morning so we will see what happens in a couple of weeks"

Aria (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill about 11 hours after the condom broke, a couple of days after I took the pill I started to get cramping like I was on a period. Not long after that my period did start. How I knew plan b worked for me was this didn't feel like just a regular period symptom. I had other symptoms to go along with it. It may be painful at first, the outcome was good and now this is a life lesson for me and my future. And now I am writing this to all of you who are scared. It may be scary at first but trust me plan b worked for me. Don't give up hope if the symptoms don't come right away."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This site helped me out to calm myself - I was so paranoid. Everything looked as if my girl was pregnant. Her period was due Sep 12 and nothing has came yet. I believe plan b changed up her cycle due to all the hormones. She took the pill 30 minutes after the deed. I did ejaculate in her , so everything looked shaky. She had tender breasts, nauseous, everything. But yesterday September 29 went to the clinic and she got a urinal and blood pregnancy test and both came negative. She had first done two urinal test one was positive and then the next one was negative. She's NOT pregnant. This site really helped me out I had the worst time of my life this month. But these reviews really helped me stay hopeful . It really helped me so I hope this review helps some of you out. Plan B really does work. We never want to go thru that stress again so she is tring to get a UID or on birth control. It is not worth stressing like we were ."

unknown September 30, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Now, I am writing this for EVERYONE that is sick to their stomachs and is worrying if the pill works or not, and I have news for you, THIS PILL WORKS!!!!! Last month me and this woman hooked up and had sex, well the condom slipped off and I came inside her. Word from the wise: never use a oil based lube with a condom, it will either slip off or break. On the other hand, we went got the plan b from walgreens, and she took the pill within 40 mins after we had sex (trust me I counted). Meanwhile, I was worried like a mad man, but today her period came and I could not have been happier. This website and the reviews really eased my worry because I am a man and do not want any kids right now. So people, THE PILL WORKS!! RELAX!!!! I know it's hard but the pill really is powerful. Peace!"

ShabazzBorn (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "So for everyone who says this does not work while you are ovulating, they are correct. I took Plan B less than 2 hours after a broken condom incident. I don't track my cycle religiously like I used to but I still k know generally when I'm about to ovulate by the day (I have 28 day cycles every month) and by my cervical mucus. I knew I was either going to ovulate that day or the day after, which is why I had a panic attack. I already have two kids and was getting ready to take my tubes out. Surprise. I know a lot of people say this pill is effective, but it did not work for me. I also didn't have any side effects except some slight nausea."

AB September 21, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on August 30 and my fertility day started on August 31 but my ovulation day was September 4. I just took plan b on the 31st. I just got my period today September 7 I don’t think if I finished my ovulation. But I was so early from what I had to get my period. I have taken plan b before but never have I gotten my period way way early. But yet I was feeling so horrible like if I was pregnant. Just hope I’m not. Idk if it’s my actually period cause I’m just spotting and my period is usually so heavy. But I been having cramps since I took it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 8, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Like others, I was freaking out too. I have a fairly regular cycle and I track my periods through an app every month. I took the pill after an accident around 4 hours after and about 4 days before my expected ovulation day (according to app). Side effects included on and off cramping, on and off discharge (white and clear). Worse than usual PMS symptoms and my period came about 5 days earlier than it was supposed to. So far, it’s been very heavy. Overall, the conditions in which I took the pill were ideal as it was before ovulation and shortly after sex, so I’m not surprised it worked."

ItWorked (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Sharing because I haven’t seen any like mine. I know I am very sensitive to hormones, and the first time I used this pill 5 years ago was shortly after I had my 3rd baby. I don’t remember many symptoms besides bleeding every 2 weeks for 4 months and extreme mood swings, but this time was truly a nightmare. We have since had our 4th child and we are sure we don’t want any more. The condom came off inside me and my husband wasn’t sure exactly when. I took plan b within 12 hours and had no side effects whatsoever until 10 days later, the day before my period was due. It started with abdominal cramping and terrible dirrhea. It ended up being agonizing cramping, contraction like pain, and excessive diarrhea. I am now on day 3 of this agony. I can’t sleep, I’m afraid to eat and I feel like I have been poisoned. The only thing that helps is Motrin and a heating pad. Never. Again. The only positive is, I’m not pregnant. The end."

Am September 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Trust me, this pill works ladies!! No need to stress:) I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend just a few days after I finished my period. We used a condom, but unfortunately it broke. We noticed it right away. He didn’t cum yet inside the condom, but we were still paranoid about pre-cum. So always wear a condom everyone!! Anyways I was freaking out like crazy. I took the pill within a half hour. The only side effect I had was a small headache about an hour after taking the pill. Also about 4 days after taking the pill, I had a withdrawal bleeding, which is like a false period. One side effect of the pill is changes within your menstrual cycle. This pill is an insanely high dose of hormones, so that’s why I had this false period. I got my period today though, 3 days earlier than expected! :)"

Lizzyyyy August 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Soo I’m 18 and got super drunk. That night, August 3rd, I had unprotected sex with this guy who isn’t even my friend and is 25. He came in me but we only went to get the pill next morning, about 9 hours after sex. I keep track of my period and was supposed to get my period in 7 days after the accident. So when I checked the app it said I wasn’t ovulating, but I still took the pill with food. First day no side effects. Second day, I threw up but it might have been because I was drinking. Now after that for the past 4 days I’ve been extremely dizzy, tired, painful cramps, my back hurt, I was super depressed and angry, and I was breaking out due to hormones. I took the test just in case it was a negative. Then on August 9th I got spotting at first, but then the next day, it was period after all, two days before they were suppose to start. My period was heavy and painful. I’m still praying that I’m not pregnant cause apparently u can still end up prego."

Don’t let him cum in you August 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "It works. I took it after having unprotected sex on day 14 of my cycle (!!), and it was 24 hours between sex and taking the pill, and it still worked. I definitely don't recommend being as reckless as I was just this once. I got my period on-time, or even a day early. I had a normal period, but then, a couple days after my normal period ended, I started bleeding again and I haven't stopped. It's been over 2 weeks. This is apparently not uncommon, but it's really annoying. DO expect it to work to prevent pregnancy if taken as indicated. DO know that it can mess with *when* you get your period and *how long* the bleeding lasts. DO know that heavy or prolonged bleeding as a result of taking Plan B is NOT a miscarriage."

EmmaB123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I have used the morning after pill more times than I would care to admit but it has always worked for me and I have never been pregnant after taking it. I have taken it several days into my cycle, and when ovulating as well. I don't write reviews but I'm 32, pregnancy free and I have a lot of sex. So take it if you don't want a baby. Keep one handy in your house for the next time. Because it's worth it."

Babsy (taken for 10 years or more) July 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex around my ovulation time a month ago. It just kind of happened quickly and before I knew it, he ejaculated inside of me. Due to this being a newer relationship and me being a teen (late teen, but teen), I didn't have a big need for birth control before this so I was not on any form of it. I took plan b 10 hours after. Then 6 days later, I had the brown "spotting". It was very liquidy and there was a lot of it for 3/4 days. Weeks go by and I miss my period. I'm usually spot on and never miss especially because I wasn't on birth control. My stomach was hard and bloated for the entire month of waiting for my period and occasionally I had cramping in my stomach and uterus, my back hurt, and I could hardly eat. I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. I'm 11 days late on my period, but I finally got it today. My guess is since I took it so close to ovulation that messed me up. Listen ladies, I had every symptom in the book and the odds were against me and I turned out okay."

livingforthis July 21, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Missed my period for three months after taking this pill. Had to start birth control to get my cycle again never will I use it again"

Tae July 20, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Ok so I took Plan B One Step 2x and both times it gave me horrible side effects. I had sex both times during my fertile window in a span of two months (back to back). So the first time was May 3rd and we used the withdrawal method and my ex did not ejaculate in me. I freaked out and we got the pill around 10pm at night. An hour later I took the pill. I immediately felt sick the next day. I had extremely tender breasts, sore nipples, cramps, major headaches, bloating, constipation and fatigue. It also suppressed my appetite a lot. But I got my period four days earlier than expected that month! The second time I had sex twice in June during my fertility window again using the withdrawal method. Again I freaked out and he reluctantly got the pill a day later, so I took it in the 72 hour range. I just got my period today, a day earlier then expected and I feel like rubbish with bad cramps and back pain but it is all worth it, even though I broke up with my boyfriend"

Mickey July 15, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took plan B day 19 of my cycle, and there was a good chance I was fertile (I have a 32 day cycle). 4 days later I bled heavily accompanied with bloating, headache, gas, and cramps. The next month was filled with cramps, some so bad I could hardly move, and light headedness. My next period came exactly a month after my plan B period so it reset my cycle. Not sure if it prevented pregnancy or if I was never going to get pregnant in the first place. I took it 2 hours after the condom broke. The side effects were horrible, but I’m not pregnant."

Anonymous July 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Ok so I ended my period on June 17ish and had unprotected sex June 19th (4 days before ovulation) and took plan b about 6 hours after (I got it for free at planned parenthood). About 5 days after taking it I got extremely heavy bleeding which lasted 2 days and just felt really tired which are symptoms of plan b and the only symptoms I got. My next period was expected to come June 10th but it came today a day early !! This pill really does work I 10/10 recommend and I hope it works for everyone! (Pray a lot)"

Yay (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took Plan B within 24 hrs of unprotected sex. I spotted and bleed a little and a couple of weeks later got my period. That was in May. I have not had sex since then. Test positive on pregnancy test at the Dr today."

Mimi (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I don’t usually write reviews, but I hope knowing that it worked for one more person will bring comfort to whoever is reading this."

Anonymous July 5, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had a condom break on me and I went to the drug store immediately the next Morning, It works! Sad enough I now have to buy it again this morning, I got my fingers crossed I get the same result as before! To be continued..."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 5, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I’m going to give this a 4 because I have taken it before and it has been effective. The last time I took it (about a month ago) I got pregnant. I took it no more than 6 hours after unprotected sex. The pregnancy was confirmed by blood tests. I am miscarrying now (probably has to do with the plan B) and relieved about that but still am stressed out about possible pregnancy complications and not knowing when this is going to end and re regulate. I guess if I were smarter about knowing when I ovulated and had consistent birth control I would not be in this predicament but here we are. I just have always had success with Plan B ...So be careful...."

Chicagogirl (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "IT WORKEDDDDDD!!!! Don’t stress is the key and a whole lot of prayer, lol. Good luck"

He June 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This did not work for me, and interestingly, it did not work for my close friend. Both of us took the pill within mere hours after unprotected sex and we both are pregnant. I'd also like to mention I am in my 30's and have a child. I did take this a couple of times in my 20's and had success. Anyways, we are happy to welcome our second baby and I (well, my husband) take full responsibility as no protection was used. I'd like to mention that if you don't want to kids at all, do not rely on this for birth control because you could very well end up pregnant (and out $50!)"

Baby no. 2 on the way... (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "My last period was April 18. According to my period app (not always 100% right about ovulation) I was possibly ovulating April 30th until May 3rd. I had sex on the May 4, the 17th day of my cycle. The condom broke at the wrong time and my boyfriend finished inside me. We purchased Plan B One Step. I took it with food 1 or two hours after what happened. I did not have any side effects until two weeks after, my back hurt and my boobs were more sensitive than usual. My period was supposed to come on the 16th. It did not. As if I wasn’t nervous enough already I began to completely freak out. I looked at every website, review, and scientific study on the drug. I read that it wouldn’t work if you were or had already ovulated. I freaked out. I wasn’t sure if I had or hadn’t. Thank goodness my period came on May 22nd, 6 days after when it was supposed to. I am so relieved. Don’t stress yourself out! It’ll only make your period later. If you took the pill soon enough, it will work."

Thankful May 23, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...