User Reviews for AfterPill to treat Emergency Contraception

Clarise December 9, 2017

“I had sex with my boyfriend last week Thursday around ten pm.I took the morning after pill the following day at 11 am. How come until now I am experiencing the side effects for 4 days like abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, headache and fatigue. I don't remember my last period. How long do I need to wait for my period?”

Not effective July 27, 2017

“Hi guys, The one time where my partner accidentally.... inside me was when I was ovulating. I know this because my cycle is like clock work. We went to the chemist and I took the morning after pill straight away. My side affects were: extremely sore breasts and nipples, sometimes I would get a wave of almost wanting to be sick (I never vomited) and a delayed period. I then became 2 weeks late, did a pregnancy test, TADAAAH. Pregnant. Ladies, emergency contraception is not always effective. Please be careful, especially if you are not ready to have a baby. My issue now: I'm 25, just started my own business, I have been ready to have a baby for a while, however the love of my life is not ready at all which is heart breaking.”

More about AfterPill (levonorgestrel)

Other brands