User Reviews for Cyklokapron

Cyklokapron has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of those users who reviewed Cyklokapron reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect.

Factor IX Deficiency   9.0
Bleeding Disorder   7.7
Summary of Cyklokapron reviews 8.0 5 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 20, 2019

“I've had a termination of pregnancy (TOP) done a month ago and they gave me a depo shot after the process, I've been on my period ever since I'd rest for a day or 2 then back to bleeding again.... I then got cyklocapron about 2 days ago and all it does is minimize the bleeding yet I have brown spotting everyday and I'm on my 3rd day taking it. I need to have my life back I can't even have sex it's frustrating me. What can I take to completely stop the bleeding all together at least for 3 days”

Anonymous August 13, 2019

For Bleeding Disorder: “I have been having massive period pains for about a month after my miscarriage, been on tranexemic and still didn't respond, I took the Cyclokapron because long time ago when I stopped my contraceptive it kicked just after 2 days. OOOOOOOOOH LORD I was starting to go insane with this madness sickness, and now all that it has been resolved by this medication. Thank you to my doctor Naidoo in Langa Cape Town for the prescription you awesome doctor.”

C · Taken for less than 1 month July 27, 2019

For Bleeding Disorder: “I used this drug to help with excessive period bleeding. 2 days later I was rushed to ER for a possible TIA (mini stroke). Symptoms, couldn’t see, headache, couldn’t speak, couldn’t read. This lasted for about 3 hours. Had to stay overnight in ICU. Had CT scan and all sorted of tests done to check for blood clots etc. completely freaked me out.”

Nix25 March 22, 2016

For Bleeding Disorder: “I was recommended this tablet a week ago and all its done is made the bleeding worse, going back to doc tomorrow ..... I fear something is terribly wrong .... Wish I had the positive experiences being shared.”

wolfberry March 4, 2016

For Bleeding Disorder: “I am 49yrs young and was prescribed this med. for long lasting, extremely heavy, clotting periods, at my wits end the Dr prescribed 2 tab (TDS) 3x daily, its has been 24hours now, what an improvement!! I noticed improvement overnight I went from using super pads every 2 hours to a panty liner today, no side effects (as yet).. what a relief, I wont use it all the time but its good to have hand when need.”

Chez, MD · Taken for 5 to 10 years April 12, 2015

For Factor IX Deficiency: “I suffer Acquired Angioedema. Ir's excellent to diminish angioedema episodes, rated at 250 mg.-daily. No side effects.”

star 2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 2, 2013

For Menorrhagia: “I take Cyclokapron 500 mg 2 tabs 3 times a day for 4 days along with 2 tablets of Naproxen twice a day famotidine one tablet twice a day. I am 47 yrs old and am suffering since 2 yrs. Fibroids (stable size) but excessive bleeding requiring changes in double pads every 3 hrs! The tablets are wonderful and am very happy. Reduction in blood flow by 70%. No side effects. Have tried it for 1 cycle and plan to continue.”