User Reviews for Cyklokapron

Learn more about Cyklokapron.

Bleeding Disorder 2 reviews 9 medications

Factor IX Deficiency 1 reviews 10 medications

Other 1 reviews

0.0
Summary of Cyklokapron reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Cyklokapron

For Bleeding Disorder "I was recommended this tablet a week ago and all its done is made the bleeding worse, going back to doc tomorrow ..... I fear something is terribly wrong .... Wish I had the positive experiences being shared."

Nix25 March 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Bleeding Disorder "I am 49yrs young and was prescribed this med. for long lasting, extremely heavy, clotting periods, at my wits end the Dr prescribed 2 tab (TDS) 3x daily, its has been 24hours now, what an improvement!! I noticed improvement overnight I went from using super pads every 2 hours to a panty liner today, no side effects (as yet).. what a relief, I wont use it all the time but its good to have hand when need."

wolfberry March 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Factor IX Deficiency "I suffer Acquired Angioedema. Ir's excellent to diminish angioedema episodes, rated at 250 mg.-daily. No side effects."

Chez, MD (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 12, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Menorrhagia "I take Cyclokapron 500 mg 2 tabs 3 times a day for 4 days along with 2 tablets of Naproxen twice a day famotidine one tablet twice a day. I am 47 yrs old and am suffering since 2 yrs. Fibroids (stable size) but excessive bleeding requiring changes in double pads every 3 hrs! The tablets are wonderful and am very happy. Reduction in blood flow by 70%. No side effects. Have tried it for 1 cycle and plan to continue."

star 2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 2, 2013