Cyklokapron Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Cyklokapron (tranexamic acid) is a member of the miscellaneous coagulation modifiers drug class and is commonly used for Bleeding Disorder, Factor IX Deficiency, and Hemophilia A.
The cost for Cyklokapron intravenous solution (100 mg/mL) is around $41 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Cyklokapron is available, see tranexamic acid prices.
This Cyklokapron price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|100 (10 x 10 milliliters)||$3.24||$324.27|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Cyklokapron Coupons and Rebates
Cyklokapron offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Cyklokapron Samples: Your healthcare provider may request samples by contacting PfizerPro online or calling 800-505-4426.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Contact the program
More information please phone: 800-505-4426 Visit Website
Patient Assistance Programs for Cyklokapron
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Pfizers' Assistance ProgramsElligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- Co-payment assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Cyklokapron (tranexamic acid) Injection
More information please phone: 866-706-2400 Visit Website
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Cyklokapron (tranexamic acid)
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Cyklokapron (tranexamic acid)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Other brands