User Reviews for Levalbuterol to treat Asthma

Also known as: Xopenex, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex Concentrate

Reviews for Levalbuterol

Anon August 20, 2018

“I use xopenex and like it much better than the only time I tried albuterol. .Xopenex doesn’t make me jittery or feel weird and lately 1 inhalation does the trick when I get a continuing cough or wheeze.”

Darkhorse007 January 14, 2018

Xopenex HFA (levalbuterol): “I have used Proventil and Pro Air the past few years. I have Panic Disorder and don’t like the side effects of albuterol but have to use a rescue inhaler at times. My new Formulary for 2018 discontinued those two and Levalbuterol was available. Research said it had less side effects and maybe stronger. I’m grateful to have it and I’m no longer hesitant to use my rescue inhaler because it has no anxious side effects and works. I highly recommend it and would never switch. Great for nervous and anxious patients.”

Tornadolady September 25, 2016

Xopenex (levalbuterol): “I love this kind of Xopenex its great works for me No any Side effect cause Tremor, shaking, nervous, heart race, etc. thats much better than altboutel.. Keep this for a great for people suffer asthma! Stars 10!”