User Reviews for Lansoprazole to treat Stomach Ulcer

Also known as: Prevacid, Prevacid SoluTab, Prevacid OTC, Prevacid 24HR

Lansoprazole has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Stomach Ulcer. 63% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Lansoprazole Rating Summary

7.5/10 average rating

Compare all 58 medications used in the treatment of Stomach Ulcer.

penelopenonstop · Taken for less than 1 month February 20, 2021

“I did not have high stomach acid but I was vomiting blood and after 3 weeks was bedridden from this drug. Joint pains started in femur and spread to joints, broken bones, confusion, burning pain and took ages before could walk with muscle activity at all. it is well known and the facial rash was misdiagnosed as Rosacea. I used to walk 30 miles a week. These side-effects are in the leaflet; I did not have them all. I am now looking at complementary medicine as there is no recourse from pharmaceutical companies. Pharmacologists will not blame drug but treat side-effects with more. I am getting better but until there is a test for low stomach acid, this will continue.”

Shortleg67 October 27, 2015

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “I take Prevacid twice a day, and never have a problem”

nannylala · Taken for 10 years or more February 25, 2016

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “I have had no side effects after 14 yrs. In the past 4 yrs. I slowly cut back to 4 15mgs a week. Now I can eat or drink anything I like.”

Anonymous March 5, 2008

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “I don't know if it helped my condition, but it gave me a mild headache 24/7. That was not an acceptable side effect for me.”

DarbySue · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2021

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “Began taking Prevacid for ulcer symptoms and worked within 2 days. Haven’t had any side effects. I typically get all the side effects from just about any medication, too! LOL”

13 yr old pain April 7, 2009

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “When I take this medicine it makes my stomach feel worse. I don't know if it's just me or the medicine.”

bibrs January 8, 2009

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “I just started using this and find it really works.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 18, 2013

Prevacid (lansoprazole): “Works great!”

UdontNeed2know January 7, 2018