User Reviews for Indomethacin

Also known as: Indocin, Indocin IV, Indocin SR, Tivorbex

Reviews for Indomethacin to treat Back Pain

"forty years ago I took a course of indocin for degenerative spinal arthritis. I have been trying to get someone to listen to what happened but no one seems interested. Okay. The arthritis disappeared and has not recurred. I am 81 now. Also, at the time, I had been having monthly recurring cold sores- had even developed scar tissue on lip. After the indocin, no cold sores for 40 years. It can't be a coincidence!"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) January 13, 2018

Indocin (indomethacin): "I have chronic pain from back surgery. Added this med and pain is finally under control. Thank you so much."

K.D. (taken for less than 1 month) December 3, 2015

"i have been using this medicine for the last 4 years. It helps to approximately stop the growth of diseases. It is helpful and I am taking it with SAZO 500."

khatai (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 10, 2014

Indocin (indomethacin): "I have battled with scoliosis for 15 years and have been given all kinds of nsaids to help with the pain..This was the most recent and it has done nothing for the pain I'm experiencing."

mome1226 February 18, 2011

"For back pain, this is the Cadillac. Fast acting, low cost, no side effects for either me or my wife. Most often used for lower back pain, usually of unknown cause. We start to use it after 1 day of pain that doesn't go away. Never need to use it for more than 2 days; often works within several hours. Always taken with a meal. ABSOLUTELY no side effects. Works when even the most expensive prescribed medications don't."

abcdez January 28, 2011